PDA

View Full Version : Sophie! Did your soccer teams win?

momcat
07-11-2010, 09:40 PM
Hi Sophie,
I hope you had loads of fun on our Catmobile trip and you've been able to get caught up with your rest. A very special thanks to you and Cassie for looking after the babies. Do you think one of them could be a future soccer world champion?

Now that the World Cup has ended, how did your teams do? Soncat is the sports fan of the house but he didn't really watch the games very much. I caught a little bit when Meowmie watched the news.

Did you hear about Paul the Octopus in Germany? He predicted winners in six games that I know of and was right each time.

Well, I have an early hearing in Cat Court tomorrow morning so I have to go for now. I hope your teams did well.

Your friend,
Groucho

catmandu
07-12-2010, 09:30 AM
There were so many Awesome Angels Army Companions :love::love:
at the World Cup Tournament.
:):)
Awesome Angels Army Companions love Soccer , Golf , Baseball and Tennis, anything with physical contact or violence;);)
They adore the Club Hiouses at the Major Golf Courses, the Food's GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAT!!!:love: :love::love::love:

katladyd
07-12-2010, 05:12 PM
Gary, I have heard from my kitties that the food in the clubhouses of major golf courses is especially fine!:cool: Tell your Angels to enjoy!:D

cassiesmom
07-12-2010, 05:20 PM
Hi, pretty Sophie kitty! Did you and your purr-ents watch the World Cup matches? I have a friend who lives in Spain and he said there would be a big celebration there if they won :)

momcat
07-12-2010, 05:23 PM
Hi, pretty Sophie kitty! Did you and your purr-ents watch the World Cup matches? I have a friend who lives in Spain and he said there would be a big celebration there if they won :)

How in the world did the Catmobile Kitties miss this party?