PDA

View Full Version : Today is Bob's Gotcha Day #2!

phesina
07-11-2010, 01:39 PM
It was two years ago today, I made that fateful drive to Grand Rapids.. and came back with Bob, my second Cerebellar Hypoplasia boy.

In that time he has changed from a completely hostile and fearful cat to the laid-back lovebug he is today!

When he saw me sit down at the computer just now, he made his way over and is now on my lap. He has something to say to you all:

HELLO TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!!!!
:love::love::love: from Bobby

catmandu
07-11-2010, 02:50 PM
What a great Little CatBodacious Bobby is.
:love::love::love:
I love My Dear Little Brother in Law Kitty , he's so special and I know My Sydney the Sensational , Peony the Purrfect, the Elegant Elmer and Precious Poppy LOVE their Special Cat Companion.:love::love::love:
I have met Bodacious Bobby while visiting Pat's home and know how much Love there is among Pat's Cats.
Bless you Pat for adopting Bodacious Bobby , and making a scared Cat into a Furry Treasure.:):):)
Your Cat in Law Scrappy Two.:cool:

katladyd
07-11-2010, 02:53 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Bobby!:love:

momoffuzzyfaces
07-11-2010, 02:58 PM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY BOBBY!!! :love::love::love:

CHIP IS ON MY LAP DYING TO TYPE A MESSAGE TO YOU! CAN'T KEEP HIS PAWS OFF THE KEYBOARD ANY LONGER:
FDFIOLVF;P;'O JUIUII

HE SAID HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!! go for the goodies ;) :love:

Pinot's Mom
07-11-2010, 03:25 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Sweet Bobby!!

Hope it's an AWESOME day!! :)

Maggie and Pinot Girl:love:

Laura's Babies
07-11-2010, 03:39 PM
This has an especially sweet meaning for me and Amy!

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY BOB!!!

krazyaboutkatz
07-11-2010, 04:59 PM
HAPPY 2nd GOTCHA DAY BOBBY!!! You sure found a wonderful loving home and I hope you have many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.:)

phesina
07-11-2010, 05:59 PM
This has an especially sweet meaning for me and Amy!

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY BOB!!!

Amy is Bob's sweetheart! :love::love::love::love::love:

Amy first taught me about Cerebellar Hypoplasia kitties, here on Pet Talk.. so when Elmer came to the shelter, I knew what was going on with him and educated everyone else there.. and finally I wound up taking him home.

And a year or two later, when I heard there was another CH kitty in Grand Rapids that needed a home, I thought about it.. and thought some more..

And here he is! This is his favorite pose.. Can you guess what he is saying here? (Hint: He LOOOOOOVES to have his tummy rubbed.)

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=113&pictureid=1964

Freedom
07-11-2010, 06:17 PM
What a lucky day that was, for BOTH of you!

Happy 2d Gotcha Day, Bobby!!

Karen
07-11-2010, 06:27 PM
Oh, I so am a sucker for kitty who actually do love tummy rubs! (Having had more than one "invitation" that ended with me having a hand covered in protestation claw marks. So rub rub rub rub! Congratulations, Bob!

momcat
07-11-2010, 09:22 PM
Concatulations on your second Gotcha Day, Bob!!!

I hope your special day is filled with lots of your favorite treats, non stop love, and all the things a sweet kitty guy like you could possibly want. Please ask your Meowmie to give you tons of tummy rubs and lovies from me to help celebrate your special day.

Wishing you and your wonderful purrents many more years of love and companionship :love: :love:

cassiesmom
07-11-2010, 09:34 PM
Happy Got-Cha Day, precious Bob, and many happy returns of this special day! Tummy rubs to you from me, and big hugs and kissies too!

lvpets2002
07-12-2010, 10:24 AM
:love: Happy Gotcha Day Bob.. Hope you had a great day & lots of tummy rubbss.. I see you still like your kitty pad that your cousin Taccoa sent you.. Your so Handsome Bob.. Huggss & More Belly Rubbss..:love:
Amy is Bob's sweetheart! :love::love::love::love::love:

Amy first taught me about Cerebellar Hypoplasia kitties, here on Pet Talk.. so when Elmer came to the shelter, I knew what was going on with him and educated everyone else there.. and finally I wound up taking him home.

And a year or two later, when I heard there was another CH kitty in Grand Rapids that needed a home, I thought about it.. and thought some more..

And here he is! This is his favorite pose.. Can you guess what he is saying here? (Hint: He LOOOOOOVES to have his tummy rubbed.)

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=113&pictureid=1964

phesina
07-12-2010, 03:26 PM
Tummy rubs delivered! Bob says THANK YOU! :love::love::love:

catmandu
07-12-2010, 03:56 PM
And Tomorrow is King's Buffet Day Bob!!! :love:
We are buffeting it up Tomorrow and Our Delivery Cats are going to join us , and Our Siamese Six Pack are going to bring you all something Great to eat.
My Sydnney the Sensational we hope that you like Broasted Chicken, Roast Beef , Shrimps and Pork Sui Me!!!
And Cheese Cake!!!
Your Love :love::love::love:
Scrappy Two!!!:love::love::love:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/sc2scratch.jpg
Here I am years ago with Scratchy Cat , My Protector and Mentor!!
He is an Awesome Angel now too running the Porch Angels Strip Mall.:cool::cool:

phesina
07-12-2010, 06:43 PM
Ooooooh!!!!! We can't wait!

Love from Sydney and Bob and Elmer and Sparkler and Poppy :love::love::love::love::love:

catmandu
07-13-2010, 03:47 PM
:cool::)Pat, we also got General Tao Chicken, Crab Sushi , Pork Sui Me, and Skewered Chicken and Lots of Fries and Gravy:cool::cool:
And loads of ice creams and fesh water and milk, oh yes for You My Meeowmie in Law some Cool Drinks of a social nature with umbrellas in them!:D:D:D
Do you like Pina Coladas and Loving Your Cats?:love::love:
Your Cat In Law Scrappy Two and Our Friends at home, and Our Friends in High Places:cool:

phesina
07-13-2010, 05:54 PM
:love: Happy Gotcha Day Bob.. Hope you had a great day & lots of tummy rubbss.. I see you still like your kitty pad that your cousin Taccoa sent you.. Your so Handsome Bob.. Huggss & More Belly Rubbss..:love:

Yes, Bob just LOVVVES those kitty pads! Perfect for receiving maximum tum-rub enjoyment!

phesina
07-13-2010, 06:00 PM
And loads of ice creams and fesh water and milk, oh yes for You My Meeowmie in Law some Cool Drinks of a social nature with umbrellas in them!:D:D
Do you like Pina Coladas and Loving Your Cats?:love::love:

Ooooh.. Sounds wonderful.. especially the Pina Coladas!

The hot-hot weather is coming back, and the humidity never left, so drinks with umbrellas in them will be most welcome.

Thanks to all the Angels :love::love::love::love::love::love:.

And yes, Loving the Cats is in season no matter the climate!

cassiesmom
07-14-2010, 11:12 AM
Dear sweet Bob, how did you spend your purr-thday? Did you take a nap on your kitty cushion and get some tummy rubs? I hope you had a great day! Please ask your meowmie to give you some lovies and snuggles from me -- some to your kitty-siblings too :D

phesina
07-14-2010, 01:34 PM
Hi Cassie! I had a great time on my big day! I got even more treats than I get most days, and I settled down next to Meowmie on the couch and got even more tummy-rubs than I get most days! And I had a nice snooze on my nice cushion and then got some MORE treats and tummy rubs! AND.... for the frosting on the cake, so to speak... CATNIP!!!!!

What a day!

Bobby

Randi
07-14-2010, 01:45 PM
Hi Bob! How lucky you are to have ended up with Phesina. I hope she will give you some tummy rubs from me, too! Perhaps even a rub down with a wet cloth - Fister loves that in this heat. :)

Happy Gotcha Day, sweet Bob! :love:

MoonandBean
07-14-2010, 01:48 PM
I LOVE GOTCHA DAYS!!!!! HAPPY GOTCHA WEEK BOB!!!!!!!!

Moon and Bean send you a very warm MEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :love: :love: :love:

phesina
07-14-2010, 08:10 PM
Thank you, Fister and Moon and Beam! Aren't Gotcha Months fun?!

Tummy rubs from Denmark were delivered.. RUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUB!!!!!

AND then I got a nice wipe with a cool wet cloth.. What a good idea! and then some brushing and combing. Elmer and Sydney were nearby, so they got some too. (The girls are out of sight.) We all find this QUITE refreshing!

This will really be good tomorrow, when the temp is going up into the 90s again (30s for you C folks), AND the humidity coming on extra strong and thick and yucky. In fact, Meowmie may have to give herself a nice cool wet wash too.

Love from your good friend Bobby :love::love::love: