PDA

View Full Version : Charming Cassie!!!

chocolatepuppy
07-10-2010, 06:33 AM
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2010/July/10.jpg
Good morning Cassie! I just came from ebay looking at GSD figurines and there was your beautiful face as DOTD!!! :love: You're a beauty and it seems you must be a lot of fun to play with! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day playing with your ball!!!:D

chimom
07-10-2010, 06:49 AM
you are such a beauty Cassie. I have always loved German Shepherd doggies and had one as a kid named Duke. He was my buddy.

tatsxxx11
07-10-2010, 11:32 AM
Hi there Cassie! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful girl!:) Oh, what a magnificent GSD you are; your closeup is simply breathtaking, and yep, there's the evidence...you love your ball!:: It sounds as if you have your loyal human subjects firmly in the grasp of those precious paws of yours, Cassiopeia!:D Being "in charge" is a tough job, but someone's got to it...so who better than a smart girl like you!:p;) Your family is so lucky to have a loyal, loving, playful pup and furkid such as you in their lives, Cassie! And I hope for you all, many, many more happy, fun and love filled years together! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart; hope you're treated to all sort of fun activities, and lots of extra love! Please have your Mom give you big hug and a kiss for me, and thanks for brightening my rainy day with your heartwarming story and beautiful self!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
07-10-2010, 12:54 PM
Cassie what a beauty you are!!! :love:

I sure loved seeing your sweet face on my computer today. I wish I could give you a big hug. Maybe your loving guardian will do that for me, eh? :) I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!! :D :love:

lizbud
07-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Hello Cassie,

My, you look gorgeous, sitting there.:love: I'll bet you are a very smart
girl too. I love your picture resting with your tennis ball in your mouth.:D
Looks like you won't give that up to just anybody, huh?:) Big congrats
on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY.:) I have a feeling that you are
the DOTD everyday at your house.:love: Sending you lots of hugs and
kisses sweetheart. Enjoy your special day.:)

Daisy and Delilah
07-10-2010, 05:23 PM
Hi there, gorgeous girl!! Will you look at the beautiful facie. We think you're so cute playing with your ball and we love the pic of you with a ball in your mouth. You are a stunning and very noble looking GSD, sweetheart!! Anyone can see why you're the apple of your Mom's eye. We love your name too. Congrats on your big day as our F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to give you a million kisses from us here in Florida. Happiness always, Sweetie!!!! :love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in SIZZLING HOT Florida :cool: :cool:

pomtzu
07-10-2010, 05:44 PM
I don't believe that I've ever seen a more stunning GSD than you. All I can say is "WOW"! You certainly deserve the prestigious title of DOTD. Enjoy all the extra attention that I'm sure you'll be receiving today, lovely lady. :love:

kaycountrygal
07-10-2010, 08:54 PM
You are beautiful!! Sounds as if you are lots of fun too. Congrats on being DOTD!! Kay in NC

Momo
07-11-2010, 02:55 PM
You are one lovely dog - look at that face! And that lovely coat!
Enjoy yout DOTD status! :)