PDA

View Full Version : SallysSlave62!!

RockyRoad
10-22-2002, 03:41 PM
Hi some of you might see SallysSlave62 has just joined and I am just telling you that that is my mom! She finally joined, so now you will get to meet her and yell at her too lol j/k. Anyway, she asked me to create her s/n for her so now I did and when she gets home she will activate it and start posting! She will not post as much as me but I will try and let her have the computer more so she can meet all the PT people! And wait till you see the signature I made for her!

SallysSlave62
10-22-2002, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the welcome, Britt! I have been lurking as a guest for a while and then suddenly I am posting! Well I hope I can fit in!

Nomilynn
10-22-2002, 08:02 PM
welcome! :)

Fuzzy317
10-22-2002, 08:04 PM
Welcome SallysSlave62. !! Its a fun place, with lots of friendly, and helpful people.

delidog
10-22-2002, 08:14 PM
Welcome Sallycat!!!!
your photo of your dear Sally (i am guessing!!) is wonderful...she is beautiful!!!!!
you'll love it here!!!!
incase your daughter hasn't told you!!!!

AmberLee
10-22-2002, 08:25 PM
Welcome SallysSlave62! Hope you come to enjoy it here as much as the rest of us do (some of us find it almost addicting)!

Felicia's Mom
10-22-2002, 08:34 PM
Hi and welcome to Pet Talk.:) :)

Aspen and Misty
10-22-2002, 08:56 PM
Welcome to Pet talk! Love hee siganture!

Ashley

Rottieluver45
10-22-2002, 09:07 PM
YAY!!! So now there are Two people under 18 with a mom on this board!

Ohhhh and don`t worry you`ll be able to fit in!
Welcome to PT!

Desert Arabian
10-22-2002, 09:24 PM
I'm under 18, and my mom is on here (All Creatures Great And Small). She mainly posts under the cat things. :mad: :D

It was nice til she came on here. LOL- just kidding :p

Desert Arabian
10-22-2002, 09:26 PM
Oh yeah, by the way- welcome to pet talk SallySlave62

Hope you like it here!

:)

Rottieluver45
10-22-2002, 09:50 PM
me too! Well about 2 years older! BUt she really adds stuff(GOOD stuff :p) to this PT Community! I`m sure you will too!

YellowLabLover,who is your mom?

sammi
10-22-2002, 10:11 PM
Welcome Sallyslave62! Hope you enjoy it here - your daughter really enjoys it here being the pet lover she is!

Miss Meow
10-22-2002, 11:36 PM
Welcome! I'm sure you will fit in. Everybody seems to. There is the occasional disagreement, but this is the one of the most harmonious communities I've seen. Hope you enjoy it here!

wolf_Q
10-23-2002, 12:19 AM
Welcome! Sally is a cutie, along with Lady, Floppsy, and Kelsey! Ok, so Lady is my favorite! hehe :D I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

anna_66
10-23-2002, 07:07 AM
http://www.uselessgraphics.com/welcome-18.gif
I think you'll love it here just as much as Britt does!

ellensy
10-23-2002, 11:25 AM
Welcome to pet Talk.....:D Sally is also one of my favorites here in Pettalk :D

DoggiesAreTheBest
10-23-2002, 11:36 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!

NoahsMommy
10-23-2002, 12:25 PM
Welcome! :)

All Creatures Great And Small
10-23-2002, 01:13 PM
YellowLabLover,who is your mom?

I hate to admit it:D but I'm YellowLabLover's mom. She was the one who found this site originally and was on it quite a bit - she would have me read posts, and I finally had to register so I could respond, since I just can't keep my mouth shut on some topics. I never mentioned that I was her mom because I didn't want to "cramp her style". I just noticed her post on here that it was nicer before I came on - what a weeny! I haven't impaired her posting ability, and I even took the photo for her new signature
(which took about 30 pictures before we got them all to stand still:mad: :D ). She's just mad because if I am logged on, she forgets to check that and starts posting under my name. (And I sure don't want her speaking for me!:eek: :D) She's also at that age where you are sure that your parents are the most embarrassing people in the world and you wish they would just go away. I usually just post on cat topics, because I love our cat the most, but her ratties are a close second - I spoil them as much as she does. I figure I'll let her be the spokeswoman for the ratties - if you get ME started on them, I'll be posting twice as much, and she won't like that! :D :D :D :D

aly
10-23-2002, 02:13 PM
Man, I wish my mom liked rats. She thinks they're dirty and is freaked out by them. I don't live with my parents anymore but wanted pet rats when I was growing up!

Welcome to Pet Talk SallySlave !!!!

All Creatures Great And Small
10-23-2002, 03:13 PM
Well......my first reaction to rats was NO!! ABSOLUTELY NOT!! DISGUSTING!! Not only that, but I just didn't want to add more pets to the household in general. However, she showered me mercilessly with rat information and pleadings, and eventually we ended up at a pet store where she had me look at and hold the rats. When I first saw the rats, the tails just grossed me out (and still do, a little bit), but as soon as I saw one little ratty taking a lovely head bath, I was hooked. Any self-cleaning animal is OK in my book. Then I got to hold the little stinker, and I thought he was very soft and sweet. It helps that we used to have a guinea pig, and as a child I had pet mice, so I am pretty fond of rodents in general. So.... we started out with 2 girls, each of whom had litters immediately (we had no idea they were in the family way when we got them). We kept one girl from each litter, and then a few months ago we were suckered into buying another girl ratty from the pet store down the street. Turns out that SHE was also in the family way, so we experience the miracle of ratbirth once again. We kept the only girl from that litter, and we now have all non-pregnant girl ratties (finally!)

Wow, that kind of got off the topic of welcome to Pet Talk - but I bet SallysSlave62 can relate to some of this!

Cataholic
10-23-2002, 03:54 PM
Welcome to PT! I just signed up my mom (Lillycat) to b-t-w, and we both pretty much post under the cats...but, I just wanted to jump on over here to see what was going on, and welcome you to the greatest site!

There are several mom/daughter combos here...any more?

lynnestankard
10-23-2002, 04:00 PM
A great bighttp://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/welcome1.gif to Pet Talk. Hope you get as addicted as we all are!!

Lynne