PDA

View Full Version : More Perils of Pinot-the Huntress Saga

Pinot's Mom
07-03-2010, 06:14 PM
Well, the Huntress has struck again. :rolleyes:

Pinot was in the process of trying to pin down a chipmunk (again), Dad stopped that, sent her on her way up the garden hill. She got to the top garden terrace; lo and behold - there was a SNAKE! She picked it up and ran away with it! Dad was able to catch her and remove the snake. No harm done. Huntress confined to the house. Again. :rolleyes:

Bengalz
07-03-2010, 06:53 PM
Pinot:eek:

Your outdoor adventures absolutely crack me up:D You and Eve must have come from the same mold ... not only do you look alike, your sense of fun and adventure (with no missed opportunities:p) are like two little furry peas in a pod:D

krazyaboutkatz
07-03-2010, 08:20 PM
It sounds like there's no critter that's safe with Pinot around.:eek: I'm sure that if both of my girls were allowed to go outside that they too would be excellent huntresses. It's a good thing that her dad stepped in to save these critters. Hopefully by giving her a time out inside that this will teach her a lesson. Good luck.:)

columbine
07-03-2010, 08:44 PM
??? "You let me go where all the best toys are, and then won't let me PLAY with them!" Poor little wildcat - it's hard being civilized sometimes!

Love, Columbine

Barbara
07-04-2010, 03:45 AM
I only want to make sure I earn my living and you get me in prison????
Pinot is such a caring little girl :)

catmandu
07-04-2010, 07:51 AM
Panther is not much of a hunter, especially now he has steady meals:D
The squiirels and birds can easily evade his slow and awkward advances!:eek:
Its a good thing that Panther is a Found Cat, otherwise unlike Pinot the Huntress :cool: Panther would go hungree!::eek:
Pinots Mother must have instilled that instinct in Pinot, that is where Our Cats learn to hunt:)

Pinot's Mom
07-04-2010, 10:51 AM
I only want to make sure I earn my living and you get me in prison????
Pinot is such a caring little girl :)

Don't worry, Barbara, she's not grounded this time, it just shortened her romping time a little. She'll be back on the hunt this afternoon! ;)

momcat
07-04-2010, 01:31 PM
Hi Pinot,
A chipmunk and a snake, huh? You didn't mean them any harm, you only wanted to play with them and be friends. Here you are only trying to be neighborly and welcome them to your yard but you get a time out?!?!

I don't know quite what to make of your situation. If you need help here, please don't hesitate to call me, you have my cell phone number.

Your friend,
Groucho the Lawyer
Practice Limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose