PDA

View Full Version : Ziggy is having his surgery for his eye today

Anikaca77
07-02-2010, 08:33 AM
Hi All-

Here is a link that explains a tad more about where I got him, etc.

http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=160518

Today, Ziggy is having his eye Entropion surgery.

Please say a pray that he makes it through this and heal quickly. He is still up for adoption if anyone is interested??

He's very friendly and gets along with other cats. I've attached a picture of him from April 2010 when I first got him so you can see the improvement.

Melissa

catmandu
07-02-2010, 09:46 AM
Prayers are coming for Your Dear Ziggy :love::love: that his eye operation will be a complete success and that the healing will be quick and painless.:love::love:
Our Pet Talkers Angels Vistors Commitee will be there for Ziggy to keep him company and help him recover.:love::love:
Your Cat Companion is such a Great Cat , and we pray that Ziggy is better soon.:D:D

Randi
07-02-2010, 10:09 AM
Ziggy is such a wonderdul boy and I hope his eye Entropion surgery goes really well!

Kisses and purrs from Fister and me. :love: :love:

phesina
07-02-2010, 01:02 PM
Prayers and healing energies for Ziggy with his eye surgery.

lvpets2002
07-02-2010, 02:04 PM
:love: Hello Adorable Handsome Ziggy.. Prayers & more Prayers for you going thru your eye surgery.. Get well soon baby.. Keep us posted ok..

Laura's Babies
07-02-2010, 08:11 PM
Goodness, I am struck by his beauty! :eek: What a handsome boy!!!!

krazyaboutkatz
07-03-2010, 12:51 AM
I'm a bit late:o but I hope that everything went well. I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers. He sure is a handsome boy and I hope he'll find his forever home soon.

Medusa
07-03-2010, 08:10 AM
Prayers going up from me and the Fur Posse. Keep the faythe. :love:

catlady1945
07-03-2010, 03:43 PM
What a beautiful kitty. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

phesina
07-03-2010, 06:07 PM
A candle for dear little Ziggy, as he recovers from his eye surgery: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=11133674

momcat
07-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Hey there, Ziggy! How are you feeling today? Did your eye surgery go well? We hope you're all better very soon and will be up and at 'em in no time! Many prayers are being prayed for your swift and complete recovery :love:

Momcat and Groucho

catmandu
07-04-2010, 03:09 PM
:love::love::love:
Hi Ziggy , we are the Found and Porch Cat Angels!
We pray that you are feeling better and that your eye is better very soon.
:):)
We got a nice Wendy's Cheese and Bacon Burger for you, we hope that you like it.
:cool::cool:
There is also a bag of Fries and a Bottle of Cold Water!!!
Please get well soon
We Love You Ziggy!
:love::love::love:

Anikaca77
07-05-2010, 06:56 AM
Thank you everyone for the well wishes for Ziggy. It's been a crazy weekend sorry I didn't update sooner. I picked up Ziggy on Friday afternoon and he was awake. Poor guy, I felt so bad for him, they shaved his hair all around his eye, then they had to shave his paw to get the IV in. His eye was pretty swollen Friday night, Saturday it was looking better. He is such a trooper. The vet said he was very friendly. I will take him to the vets on July 19th to get the stiches out. Poor guy another car ride, he hates the car. At least the vet is only 10 mins. away.

I'll post pictures up a little later on. Please continue the prays that he heals up just fine. I'm sure he will, everything is looking really good.

Thanks!
Melissa

phesina
07-05-2010, 02:52 PM
Continuing prayers for dear Ziggy. The worst is over now! and you will keep feeling better and better.

May your recovery go smoothly and the stitch-removal calmly.

krazyaboutkatz
07-05-2010, 02:58 PM
I'm glad that everything went well.:) I hope he'll heal up quickly and that he'll feel better soon. I'll continue to keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

Anikaca77
07-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Here the photos of Ziggy after his eye surgery. Poor guy I felt so bad for him. He doesn't like the flashing lights so he keeps his eyes closed. I'd love to show off his beautiful blue eyes at some point :)

Laura's Babies
07-06-2010, 09:46 PM
Poor baby. I hate it when they are hurting and all you can do is hope they are not suffering to bad. Did they give you drops for pain to put in it?

Anikaca77
07-07-2010, 07:54 AM
Poor baby. I hate it when they are hurting and all you can do is hope they are not suffering to bad. Did they give you drops for pain to put in it?

They gave me an eye cream to put in his eye twice a day. He hates that but it's to help it heal and hopefully once the stitches are out we won't have to do this anymore.