PDA

View Full Version : Marbles is on a Cat Safari

RedHedd
07-01-2010, 04:56 AM
I dropped Marbles off at the Pet Camp Cat Safari last night. The accommodations are much smaller than I had anticipated, so I sprung for a couple of their extra-special VIP treatments.

Poor baby was wailing when I left, but I know she's much safer there than she would be home alone for five days. She's way too small and mischievous and would get into all kinds of trouble left on her own.

At least I can check in on her here while I'm traveling.

http://www.petcamp.com/camper-cameos-blog/

moosmom
07-01-2010, 06:52 AM
RedHedd,

At least you'll have piece of mind knowing she's in safe hands. There's nothing worse than going away and worrying about your furkids.

When I go away, I always have my best friend come in and check on them. It's on her way home from work so it's easy. This way their not stressed out being out of their environment. God are they spoiled or what???

Pinot's Mom
07-01-2010, 07:11 AM
That place looks incredible! Don't tell Pinot about it; she'll have me fly her across the country to go there! ;)

catmandu
07-01-2010, 08:09 AM
And Pinot would have the Found and Porch Cats as Companions as I think that My Found and Porch Ctas , as we all do would like a change in scenery:cool::cool:
That Camp Safari looks like a lot of fun and a Great Place for Our Pets to unwind:love::love::love:
We bet Marbles is having a Wonderful time, but she will be so happy when you come to bring her home:love::love:

Taz_Zoee
07-01-2010, 09:10 AM
That is so cool! That is awesome that you can check in on her.
My dogs go to my brothers and my older cat goes to my moms. This year we are taking Jax with us on vacation since he is so small and I don't trust my moms dogs. We are just going to our condo in Tahoe, home away from home.

Well, enjoy your vacation and I'm sure Marbles will enjoy hers too. :D

phesina
07-01-2010, 12:13 PM
Oh, what fun for all!!!

lvpets2002
07-01-2010, 12:22 PM
:love: It does look nice.. Also everyone looks to be having lots fun there.. Now is your baby in the first picture on the scratcher pad??

Randi
07-01-2010, 12:59 PM
It looks like a very nice place to board your kitty - nice views and greenery, and hopefully someone to give them cuddles now and again.

Marbles, you'll have a great vacation - and you too, RedHedd! :)

krazyaboutkatz
07-02-2010, 12:02 AM
It looks like a very nice place and I'm sure she'll have fun there.:) I hope you have a wonderful vacation too.:)

momcat
07-02-2010, 07:41 AM
That place looks absolutely wonderful!!!!!! I'd love to spend a vacation there myself.

When our kitties see this post, I somehow think a Catmobile trip will be planned.