PDA

View Full Version : the tale of the fluffy tail obsession.. lol

Husky_mom
06-28-2010, 06:05 PM
Iīm obsessed with fluffy tails.. lol.. and Iīve taken a few pics of Rogerīs tail evolution from skinny tail to fluffy tail.. and it just happened that I was seeing them.. and boy has his tail evolved!!.. lol

Iīll attach as my connection is quite unstable today..

sorry just two pics.. well and a third of him right after taking a bath.. lol

Taz_Zoee
06-28-2010, 06:21 PM
That's so funny, and Roger is so cute!!

Taggart has a fluffy tail. People always comment on his tail. He was 6 months old when we got him so his tail got a little fluffier in the past year and a half. Although I never saw Taggarts as non-fluffy as Rogers first picture. Hee hee
But I hate how Taggart's tail picks up these annoying little things that fall from a tree in the backyard. They are all over the house. Oh well, that's what a vacuum is for, right? :p

BTW - it's great to see some pictures of Roger. You really must stop hiding him from us. :p ;)

Husky_mom
06-28-2010, 06:56 PM
I know.. lol.. I have like zillions of pics to upload but connection a bit too unreliable and frustrating... itīs takes sooooo long and then it freezes.. lol

anyway here are a few more ;).. Roger says thanks for the compliments

Vette
06-28-2010, 06:58 PM
:D LOL

too cute :love:

MonicanHonda
06-28-2010, 08:29 PM
WOAH BABY!!! Where did that tail come from! LOL!!!

lvpets2002
06-29-2010, 12:13 PM
:love: Roger you are such a wittle Cutie Pie.. Yes fluffy tail & all..:D

MoonandBean
06-29-2010, 12:17 PM
Is Roger a pup I've yet to notice...OR...did you get a new pup that I somehow missed?

Husky_mom
06-29-2010, 12:50 PM
I got him last december... I wanted a second pom girl and had put a deposit for another pup before Queeq went MIA... after that happened Roger became "ready"... and thatīs how he came home.. I was hoping for another girly pom.. but it was just two males born so I picked him..

I did posted a few pics before.. in his non.fluffy stage.. lol.. and have many more but havenīt uploaded them due to connection unstability..;)

MoonandBean
06-29-2010, 12:56 PM
Awww...he's very cute!