PDA

View Full Version : Lil Phoenix Destiny is going on a little vacation...

moosmom
06-26-2010, 01:47 PM
Don't worry, she's coming back to me. I am just BURNED OUT from waking up every 2 hours for the past 2 weeks that a friend of mine in rescue offered to take over the bottle feeding so I can get some sleep. She's also going to give her Nutri-Cal to help with the constipation. Interrupted sleep is the worst, like not sleeping at all. The bags under my eyes are look like I'm packed for a trip around the world!!!

I'm tired, snapping at people and am just plain worn out. I'll see her in 2 weeks but will be in constant contact with my friend Danielle. When she comes back, she'll be on canned food mixed with KMR for a week, then canned kitten and kibble.

I'll miss her but know she won't be gone for long. And yes, I'm keeping her.:p

momcat
06-26-2010, 07:42 PM
And yes, I'm keeping her.:p

LOL. We already knew that right from the first day!

Catty1
06-26-2010, 07:51 PM
Keeping her?

Glad I was sitting down when I read that...the SHOCK!!! :p:p:p:D:love::love:

katladyd
06-26-2010, 08:19 PM
And yes, I'm keeping her.:p
And the sky is blue and the earth is round. Of course you will keep her, you're her meowmie!:love:

Karen
06-26-2010, 08:30 PM
I am glad you have a friend who will take over for a bit! Sleep deprivation is never a good thing!

moosmom
06-27-2010, 05:59 AM
Karen,

Sleep deprivation is like getting no sleep at all. I'm so grateful to Danielle for taking her. We'll be in constant contact. By the time she comes back, she'll be eating on her own!!

catmandu
06-27-2010, 09:00 AM
WE know that you will miss Phoenix Destiny , but you need your sleep, especially if you are snapping at coworkers!!:eek:
You will be surprised at how big Phoenix Destiny:cool::cool::cool: is when she returns , and is Your Cat Of The Future once more Furrever.:love::love::love:

moosmom
06-27-2010, 10:23 AM
Just talked to Danielle. She had a good night. She's out walking around and rolling on her back for her belly to be rubbed and loves to play. Still hasn't pooped, but I told her to keep an eye on her today as she has given her 2 doses of Nutri-Cal and then call my friend Diane who runs Sabita's Rescue and see what she recommends.

I also gave Danielle the suggestion of the "sock puppet" so she can relate to people. I miss her but know she's in good hands. Now for a nap.

sirrahbed
06-27-2010, 12:37 PM
Sleep deprivation can be just horrible so I am glad that you are able to have a break and catch up Donna.