PDA

View Full Version : Puppy pads restocking help..

Husky_mom
06-24-2010, 01:15 PM
I got help earlier this year getting some puppy pads.. and I still have nearly half of them.. but would like to restock with time ;)..

I use them as our yard is not fenced.. so Mr. Roger has to go inside and the pads have worked wonders for us.. esp. at nights or when we have to go out...

found this place with reaaaally nice prices.. and thought of giving it a shot and if it doesnīt works I still got time to get the other ones heīs used to... but.. it seems they only ship to USA and Canada.. (what a shock :rolleyes:).. this item has free shipping.. so it would only be the puppy pads cost.. plus the shipping over to me.. which would be paid prior any buying through paypal (the only way I have to repay)...

so... if anyone wants and can help em out it would be awesome.. thanks in advance

they have quite good stuff.. pads, apparel, greenies, soft claws, ramps, crates, water fountains and even furminators for 30...

http://www.valuepetsupplies.com/CleanUp-Poop-Bags-Pads/PUPPY-PADS/Regular-Good/ValuePad-300-17x24-20-p3905725.html#ReviewHeader

Iīd also like to get a shampoo or freshening spray by four paws in fresh essence.. (as far as I recall those smelled good back then..) not a must as they are not listed for free shipping and I have no clue how much would it be if those got added to the cart...

Cataholic
06-24-2010, 01:34 PM
I found that the human pads for incontinence are way cheaper, and larger, too!!!

When I was fostering puppy after puppy, I was exclaiming to my sister about it. She was the one that told me about the human ones....

Husky_mom
06-24-2010, 01:49 PM
thanks for the info!!.. Iīd have no clue where to look them up or how.. just human pads?.. lol..

these ones are listed as medical grade or something like that.. so they can be used for humans too.. or something like that i read.. lol

and are waaaaay cheaper.. considering amounts... a lil smaller than the ones I currently have.. but thatīs not an issue.. I could also go a size up.. even if it means a bit less pads..

Iīll have to look up on those pads.. thanx again :)

Cataholic
06-24-2010, 01:57 PM
I can't remember what they are called. I used them post-bowling ball delivery. My neice used them post hospital stay. They would be used only by humans, and they would be found in the same section of the store that sells the adult diapers.

Asiel
06-24-2010, 08:00 PM
Any drugstore carries them but if you want them cheaper yet I think Wal-Mart and other similar stores have them. Bet Costco carries them in bulk and then it would be real cheap.

Cataholic
06-24-2010, 08:06 PM
I think I have even seen them at the dollar stores! I love those stores. :D

Husky_mom
06-24-2010, 08:11 PM
thing is.. noone carries them where I live.. hence I have to order online.. but thereīs this shipping problem..some will only ship to USA... so when I found this cheap ones.. I thought just a lil help into getting them to me.. just a trip to the USPS.. as I would pay for everything prior buying.. pads and shipping to me.. shipping to whomever in the States would be free...

Cataholic
06-24-2010, 08:19 PM
Do you want/need a person here to ship to? If so, I will do it. My address is on the Christmas Card list- any of them, it hasn't changed. Will it still be cheaper if I then mail it to you? What, Mexico has a run on pee pee pads or something? LOL

sasvermont
06-24-2010, 08:55 PM
I have reusable pads and I love them. I got them at Petco. They are pricey, but worth the money if you intend to keep using them. Since I have to leave my puppy for 11 hours some times, I let her use the piddle pads. I have a few, and put a clean one down each day. By the way, she uses them to piddle only. She holds her bowel movements until I get home, thank goodness.

I will be quitting my full time job in a week or so, and hope to have more time to spend with my puppy. But I think I would always want her to be able to use the pad if necessary during bad weather or an illness.

Thought you might want to switch to the reusable ones......

Husky_mom
07-07-2010, 01:46 PM
me again ;)..

I just need someone to get them shipped to.. (pads would be already paid and shipping is free).. but what I would need is to get them to me.. that shipping Iīd pay to whomever via paypal..

Cataholic had offered to help.. but she has a bit too much on her plate right now and I donīt want to add to that with my stuff..

so any other volunteers are welcome :D..

Karen
07-07-2010, 01:48 PM
You can have them shipped here, as before, and I'll ship them to you once I get them ...

Husky_mom
07-07-2010, 01:54 PM
You can have them shipped here, as before, and I'll ship them to you once I get them ...

awesome!!.. thanks.. I should be ordering them soon.. I was just juggling the idea of reusable ones to add.. ;)

((hugs))