PDA

View Full Version : Majestic BUNKER!!!!

MoonandBean
06-24-2010, 08:24 AM
Bunker,

That intro picture of you and your girls is just stunning! You are quite a handsome Golden Retriever....Majestic like if I may say so. I am off to read about your fabulous life but I just had to comment on that first picture which is so gorgeous, it could be in a calender!

tatsxxx11
06-24-2010, 08:49 AM
Good morning majestic Bunker!:) Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a gorgeous Golden guy you are!:eek: I'm with MoonandBean, your photos are simply stunning, and heartwarming; the one of you posing so proudly with your girls just melts my Retriever loving heart, and your individual shots, breathtaking! You are definitely calendar material worthy Bunker, true model material )along with being one of the sweetest most loving Retrievers on the planet!:) What a life you have been blessed with...an ocean and bay to swim in in summer, snow to romp in winter, and best of all, so many humans loving you completely, each and every day of the year!:love: How lucky your family is, having a beautiful best friend for life in you (especially your biggest fan club, you girls!:)) What fun you all will be having over the years, making so many happy memories, memories to cherish for a lifetime! Enjoy a very happy, fun and love filled day, being spoiled to pieces, sweetheart; you do deserve it! And pease have your people give you a big hug and kiss, for me! Love, woofs and wags to you beautiful Bunker, from me and my Lab Star!:love::love::love:

Golden Retriever Lover
06-24-2010, 09:18 AM
Another beautiful, well-loved Golden!

You should be proud of Bunker - he is gorgeous!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-24-2010, 01:12 PM
Bunker what a gorgeous fellow you are!!! :love:

That has got to be the biggest and happiest doggy grin I've ever seen!!! What great pictures!!! I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!! :D:love:

kaycountrygal
06-24-2010, 01:54 PM
Bunker, you are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I really really like the second picture with your hair flowing. It sounds as if you are fun, smart, clever, and loved and that you love your family. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Daisy and Delilah
06-24-2010, 03:40 PM
Retriever lovers unite!!! Hi Handsome Boy!! How are you? Probably pretty happy to be celebrating today as our fabulous Golden Boy DOTD!!! Your bio tells a tale of a typical Retriever and his wonderful life. We can see you are the star of the show at your house, sweetheart!! Congrats and have a great day. Please tell that happy, loving family to give you tons of kisses from us in Florida. Happiness always!!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Sweltering Hot, Florida :cool: :cool:

lizbud
06-24-2010, 04:11 PM
Hello Bunker,

I agree with your family, Bunker is the Best Retriever Ever.:love: and also
one of the most handsome too.:) I loved seeing all your pictures and reading
about you & your lucky family. Congratulations on being honored today as our
special DOG OF THE DAY.:) Sending out lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweetie.:D

Momo
06-24-2010, 05:22 PM
What a great dog! I love your pics too!
Have a great DOTD status, Bunker! :)

K9karen
06-24-2010, 08:18 PM
As a fellow GR lover, Bunker, I sing your praises!
What a great Big Brother you are to your gorgeous sisters! You look as happy as can be! Congrats on your special day, sweet boy!