PDA

View Full Version : Thursday #384 First day of Summer!

RICHARD
06-23-2010, 02:09 PM
I think a nice Tuna or chicken salad sandwich, iced tea or hard lemonade on the porch sounds good.

I'll get the ORC to open up the doors to the porch and take off the furniture covers....

Hmm,

Let's see what is on the juke box and we can start?

DONE!

pomtzu
06-23-2010, 02:23 PM
I'll take chicken salad, with plain old lemonade, inside with the a.c. blasting, if you don't mind. Of course if you can manage some temps in the 70's, no humidity, and a slight breeze blowing, then I'll sit on the porch with ya'! Right now here - it's a sizzling 95 and I don't even want to know what it is factoring in the humidity! Tomorrow is going to be even hotter.
Four or five months ago we were buried in snow. I think I prefer that, even tho I complained long and loud about it.....:D Bring it on!!!:p

Queen of Poop
06-23-2010, 02:58 PM
Some lemonaid would be lovely, please and thanks. It was sunny here earlier, now it's clouding up to give us more thunderstorms. Hopefully no funnel clouds like yesterday.

lvpets2002
06-23-2010, 03:37 PM
:) Oh yummy Coulds I have a chicken salad sandwich please with a LIT & a hammock please.. No no Orc not the Mega Blaster yet.. Richard gave you a job with opening the porch & getting the furniture ready..

RICHARD
06-23-2010, 03:42 PM
:) Oh yummy Coulds I have a chicken salad sandwich please with a LIT & a hammock please.. No no Orc not the Mega Blaster yet.. Richard gave you a job with opening the porch & getting the furniture ready..

Thanks for putting your foot down!

Chix salad, LIIT and a hammock!

DONE!

QoP,

Lemonade, a nice chair and clear sailing in the weather dept!

DONE!

Pom,

I know what you mean.

Cooler weather, A chikin salad, a tall sweating glass of lemonade and a seat on the porch.

We can take turns pushing LP back and forth?

DONE!

Karen
06-23-2010, 03:52 PM
Oooh, chicken salad - with celery and everything? Cannot have it in real life, so I would love some here, on a nice crusty piece of French bread. I do sooooo miss lemonade in real life, so a big cold glass of it here, okay?

RICHARD
06-23-2010, 04:23 PM
Oooh, chicken salad - with celery and everything? Cannot have it in real life, so I would love some here, on a nice crusty piece of French bread. I do sooooo miss lemonade in real life, so a big cold glass of it here, okay?

You can have a double serving!

DONE!

Queen of Poop
06-23-2010, 09:15 PM
We've got a double rainbow. Thunderstorm is moving east and the sun has come out.

Any more of that lemonade?

RICHARD
06-23-2010, 10:19 PM
We've got a double rainbow. Thunderstorm is moving east and the sun has come out.

Any more of that lemonade?

You bet, another cold sweating glass of lemonade!:)

DONE!

Catherinedana
06-24-2010, 07:05 AM
Tuna on swirled pumpernickle rye, lettuce, tomato, NO CELERY please.
Iced Jasmine tea, not too sweet. And a parrot to share it with.

It is hideously hot and humid here in FL. I think I mentioned before, we just had our back patio screened in and can only sit outside to admire it in 5 minute increments. The parrots are not happy to sit out in the heat either . . . perhaps I'll take some of Pom's cooler weather as well. And a 2 week vacation to enjoy the beach while I still can :(

Pinot's Mom
06-24-2010, 07:40 AM
Catherinedana-I'm with you on tuna! Tuna (no pickle relish!) on marble rye toast with just lettuce (and a fresh summer tomato if available) is one of my all-time favorite sandwiches! :)

I'll take one of those, with fresh squeezed lemonade and fresh Utz potato chips (which a WHOLE LOT of you have never heard of!), please! :)

Catherinedana
06-24-2010, 08:01 AM
fresh Utz potato chips (which a WHOLE LOT of you have never heard of!), please! :)

Or Taytos Cheese and Onion flavor potato crisps!! I'd go all the way back to Ireland for a bag o' them and a can of Cidona apple soda!!

RICHARD
06-24-2010, 11:20 AM
Or Taytos Cheese and Onion flavor potato crisps!! I'd go all the way back to Ireland for a bag o' them and a can of Cidona apple soda!!

And a tuna, swirled rye, no celery, iced jasmine tea and a cooler weather snap.

Cheese and onion ships, apple soda.

THere is a Mexican apple soda....I'll get you the name!

DONE!

PM

One Tuna, swirled, no relish, green and red. Fresh Lemonade and a package of UTZ.

I know Utz!;)

DONe!

Lady's Human
06-24-2010, 11:50 AM
I'll take a Pan Galactic Gargleblaster, a big helping of the chicken salad (made with Ma's mayo, please), and despite the cracks I make about the bottomfeeders in the profession from time to time......a Lawyer.

Gonna be a long week at work.

Lady's Human
06-24-2010, 11:53 AM
Oops, I forgot........A gold brick wrapped in a lemon slice.

I'm gonna need the gold to pay the lawyer. :p

Lady'sOtherHuman
06-24-2010, 12:31 PM
Could I have a seafood salad sandwich(no lobster please) with a hard lemonade and some kettle cooked chips? That should hold me over till I go to work this afternoon. Should be interesting, suppose to have severe thunderstorm warnings from 2pm to 4pm. I don't think I'll be using the elevator at work this afternoon.

Queen of Poop
06-24-2010, 12:51 PM
Could I have a REALLY BIG drink please??? G&T if you don't mind.

Just signed papers to take him to court in the divorce.

Asiel
06-24-2010, 12:51 PM
Having potato salad with some bbq salmon and broccoli slaw for supper, my favourite. I always have lemon ginger tea with my supper but I drink a lot of lemonade during the day. If we ever hit 95 degrees here I think we'd call it a miracle. Mid seventies is perfect for me, with no humidity.

pomtzu
06-24-2010, 01:04 PM
Oh yum - now I'm hungry again. How about a HUGE scoop of lobster and shrimp salad on a bed of lettuce, some fresh sliced Jersey Tomato with light salt and pepper only, and a side of Old Bay potato chips. Lemonade again to wash it down please........:D

RICHARD
06-24-2010, 01:07 PM
Having potato salad with some bbq salmon and broccoli slaw for supper, my favourite. I always have lemon ginger tea with my supper but I drink a lot of lemonade during the day. If we ever hit 95 degrees here I think we'd call it a miracle. Mid seventies is perfect for me, with no humidity.

One Lemonade, no humidty?;)

DONE!

QoP,

One large G&T, cold and a good thoughts.

DONE!

LoH,

One seafood sandy, no lobser, hard lemonade, kettle chip and and a lower body workout!

DONE!

LOL,
Out here we avoid elevators after earthquakes!:eek:

LH,

One Pan Galatic Gargle Blaster, W/lemon wrapped in AU, Chicken salad w/mom's mayo and counsel.:(

DONE.

momoffuzzyfaces
06-24-2010, 06:02 PM
Chicken salad for me too please!!! Could I have a limeade? :D :love:

RICHARD
06-24-2010, 09:23 PM
Chicken salad for me too please!!! Could I have a limeade? :D :love:

Of course you can!

One tuna salad and limeade, and some Iced CNT for the babies?

DONE!

pomtzu
06-25-2010, 05:47 AM
Hmmpff.............now I know how Maggie (PM) feels when you ignore her. Is it something about native Rhode Island ladies??? - you seem to be targeting us. Oh - I know we aren't California Girls, but we're not exactly chopped liver either! :p Oops - a bad choice of words around this house since I have to feed so much of it to Myndi. :p

I didn't really want that lobster and shrimp salad, or the Jersey tomatoes, or the Old Bay chips and real lemonade. Why would anyone want that when they can have a yummy Manwich sandwich with Crystal Light wannabe lemonade??:confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:

No sense in putting in a breakfast request since I won't get it. Guess I'll go have a yummy Pop-Tart............

Boo-hoo-hoo

Pinot's Mom
06-25-2010, 07:14 AM
Yo-Barkeep!!

Knock Knock!

I wouldn't ignore Pomtzu if I were you! ;)

I'm having fruit & yogurt with a cinnamon bun - wanna share Ellie?

pomtzu
06-25-2010, 07:17 AM
Yo-Barkeep!!

Knock Knock!

I wouldn't ignore Pomtzu if I were you! ;)

I'm having fruit & yogurt with a cinnamon bun - wanna share Ellie?

Sounds great - thanks Maggie. At least somebody likes me and is watching out for me.......;)

Lady's Human
06-25-2010, 07:24 AM
I'd step in and cook, but I'm beat.

Tell you what, I'll make enough omelet to share with everyone, and toss in some cinnabons for good measure.

smokey the elder
06-25-2010, 02:26 PM
A lobster roll and lemonade sounds pretty good right now. It got a tiny bit less humid after yesterday's storms but still pretty hot.

RICHARD
06-25-2010, 03:04 PM
After all this time of being ON TIME, I get hammered for being late.

I apologize, I have some parts of my life intruding on my fun and games.:(

I am trying to keep up and I hope that you all avail yourselves of the key hidden under the front door placemat.

With almost three hundred sixty 'services' under my belt? My pants keep falling!

I promise to try and stay on top of things-if you promise to be patient with me?

(I do have personal/family stuff that eats at my heart and play time, nothing REALLY serious? But, enough to give me gray hair!)

Rock on!

pomtzu
06-25-2010, 03:16 PM
After all this time of being ON TIME, I get hammered for being late.

I apologize, I have some parts of my life intruding on my fun and games.:(

I am trying to keep up and I hope that you all avail yourselves of the key hidden under the front door placemat.

With almost three hundred sixty 'services' under my belt? My pants keep falling!

I promise to try and stay on top of things-if you promise to be patient with me?

(I do have personal/family stuff that eats at my heart and play time, nothing REALLY serious? But, enough to give me gray hair!)

Rock on!

Awww - now you've made me feel REALLY bad for bustin' your chops. Sorry - really! :(

I hope your issues are easily resolved..........:love:

RICHARD
06-25-2010, 03:42 PM
Awww - now you've made me feel REALLY bad for bustin' your chops. Sorry - really! :(

I hope your issues are easily resolved..........:love:

I am sorry, I get on to post every so often then find myself distracted.

And who said you have to eat breakfast in the morning?

:love: Right back at you!

Manwich Sandwich and Crystal Light?
Done!:D

pomtzu
06-25-2010, 04:20 PM
Manwich Sandwich and Crystal Light?
Done!:D

No- no - no........but that's okay. :eek: You really are distracted, aren't you??? ;)

Just have a nice tall, cool drink of whatever your little heart desires and RELAX!!!

I'll just find some leftovers at the bar - that is if Orc didn't eat them all..........:p

DONE!

slick
06-25-2010, 06:21 PM
I could sure use an ice cold beer please. Nothing to eat right now...just beer, beer and more beer. Keep 'em comin' :rolleyes:

Karen
06-25-2010, 07:07 PM
You can have all the beer, Slick, I'll keep the lemonade!

RICHARD
06-25-2010, 07:44 PM
No- no - no........but that's okay. :eek: You really are distracted, aren't you??? ;)

Just have a nice tall, cool drink of whatever your little heart desires and RELAX!!!

I'll just find some leftovers at the bar - that is if Orc didn't eat them all..........:p

DONE!

You don't want to know.;)

I'll get you a tuna sandwich!

DONE!

Slick,

Cold ones lined up!
DONE!

Karen,

MORE lemonade!

DONE!

Queen of Poop
06-25-2010, 08:54 PM
Richard, it sounds like you could use a break. Why don't you sit down for a bit and let me get you something.

Just don't tell anyone I'm here, I'm in hiding now!

Beautiful evening, good time to sit on the deck.

RICHARD
06-25-2010, 11:44 PM
Richard, it sounds like you could use a break. Why don't you sit down for a bit and let me get you something.

Just don't tell anyone I'm here, I'm in hiding now!

Beautiful evening, good time to sit on the deck.

IT's late, but i will sit with you for a while?

DONE!

RICHARD
06-26-2010, 08:38 AM
I's gonna have me some hash, eggs, bacon, rye toast with butter and OJ.

Coffee, for the so inclined, and a place on the deck to listen to the day start.

The people across the way have some chikins that I have taken a shine to!

In the friendly way, of course!

DONE!

davidpizzica
06-26-2010, 01:45 PM
Catherinedana-I'm with you on tuna! Tuna (no pickle relish!) on marble rye toast with just lettuce (and a fresh summer tomato if available) is one of my all-time favorite sandwiches! :)

I'll take one of those, with fresh squeezed lemonade and fresh Utz potato chips (which a WHOLE LOT of you have never heard of!), please! :)

Pinot's mom, I've had Utz potato chips and they are good!! They are a Pittsburgh thing, too.

Lady's Human
06-26-2010, 05:09 PM
Onion rings, anyone?

There's just NO way to make a small batch.

momoffuzzyfaces
06-26-2010, 05:41 PM
Onion rings, anyone?

There's just NO way to make a small batch.

Not for me this time. My allergies have gone into bronchitis and just hearing of food makes me queazy.

I'd just like a gingerale and a dark corner to nap in with maybe a fuzzy blanket and fuzzy kitty. :love:

RICHARD
06-26-2010, 08:05 PM
Pinot's mom, I've had Utz potato chips and they are good!! They are a Pittsburgh thing, too.

Hey you!

How are doing!

LH,

I'll have some ORs.

I hate to make anything DFed because I waste so much oil. I have wanted to get a baby deep fryer, but even that seems like too much hassle!

DONE!

MOFF,

A gingerale and a place on the couch with Lady.

Please take care of yourself!

DONE!

Bonny
06-26-2010, 08:11 PM
It is hot & humid here & I have been on my feet all day. A good cold bottle of Miller Lite beer & some of those onion rings sound good right now. A chair on the deck with an ocean breeze & setting sun would be nice too, with some soft music playing in the back ground & sea gulls flying out & around the ocean. Maybe a yacht with people on it & farther out a big ocean vessel. :cool:

RICHARD
06-27-2010, 09:01 AM
It is hot & humid here & I have been on my feet all day. A good cold bottle of Miller Lite beer & some of those onion rings sound good right now. A chair on the deck with an ocean breeze & setting sun would be nice too, with some soft music playing in the back ground & sea gulls flying out & around the ocean. Maybe a yacht with people on it & farther out a big ocean vessel. :cool:

Sorry about the delay..

How's about a whole SUNDAY with beer, onion ring, breezes and the sun!

Music, gulls and nice sail boat for entertainment....that way you will relaxed for the sunset?

DONE!

davidpizzica
06-27-2010, 10:24 AM
Hi, everyone! I'm still doing okay healthwise here at Concordia, it's just that we have a lot of activities happening and either someone is using the computer (it's a community computer!) or there's something happening to keep me from going on line. I guess I need to be here more on Thursdays to ride herd on Orc. BTW, is he getting into any trouble that I have to bail him out of ? Since I'm here, I'll get the ye olde ceement mixer going and get the slushies out there. A Big glass of lemonade and whatever food that would be left over from breakfast will be perfect!

RICHARD
06-27-2010, 10:48 AM
Hi, everyone! I'm still doing okay healthwise here at Concordia, it's just that we have a lot of activities happening and either someone is using the computer (it's a community computer!) or there's something happening to keep me from going on line. I guess I need to be here more on Thursdays to ride herd on Orc. BTW, is he getting into any trouble that I have to bail him out of ? Since I'm here, I'll get the ye olde ceement mixer going and get the slushies out there. A Big glass of lemonade and whatever food that would be left over from breakfast will be perfect!

I was going to make some eggs..A glass of lemonade for you!

Done!:)

pomtzu
06-27-2010, 02:56 PM
It's gettin' to be hungry time around here.....

Chicken breasts are marinating - some in a honey barbecue sauce/soy sauce/ garlic combo, some in spicy Italian dressing, crab cakes (the good ones with next to no filler) are thawed and in the wire basket, and the huge tossed salad will be ready to go in a flash. Just need to fire up the gas grill and get cookin' soon.

Anyone care to join us??? Just us 3 adults today, no kids, so no need to worry about curbing your conversations. Anything goes! :D

RICHARD
06-27-2010, 03:07 PM
It's gettin' to be hungry time around here.....

Chicken breasts are marinating - some in a honey barbecue sauce/soy sauce/ garlic combo, some in spicy Italian dressing, crab cakes (the good ones with next to no filler) are thawed and in the wire basket, and the huge tossed salad will be ready to go in a flash. Just need to fire up the gas grill and get cookin' soon.

Anyone care to join us??? Just us 3 adults today, no kids, so no need to worry about curbing your conversations. Anything goes! :D

I'll fire and flip, if you don't mind?

I could use some mindless work today!

DONE!

pomtzu
06-27-2010, 03:13 PM
I'll fire and flip, if you don't mind?

I could use some mindless work today!

DONE!

Sounds good - come on down..........(or "over" as it would be). :)

We can provide mindless dialogue too. :p:D

RICHARD
06-27-2010, 03:26 PM

On my way!!!:D;)

Lady's Human
06-28-2010, 09:49 AM

Mindless dialogue? Hmmmmm, just got off the phone with congressional staffers........does that count?

pomtzu
06-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Mindless dialogue? Hmmmmm, just got off the phone with congressional staffers........does that count?

Without being privy to the conversation, I think my answer would probably be-------YES!!! :D

Pinot's Mom
06-28-2010, 10:34 AM
Oooh, almost lunch time! Any leftovers?:D

Lady's Human
06-28-2010, 10:34 AM
Though I got callbacks from three out of four offices I called......I must be getting better at this stuff.

Damn!

pomtzu
06-28-2010, 10:49 AM
Oooh, almost lunch time! Any leftovers?:D

Nope - all gone. They were so good that they tasted like more - should have cooked more.

I've got another 60 lbs of the chic breast in the freezer, but it could never be ready in time for lunch. There's 2 leftover crabcakes in the fridge tho - you're welcome to them.

Any of the cheesecake from Saturday left over? I was drooling over the pics of that. ;)

Pinot's Mom
06-28-2010, 11:31 AM
Yup, leftover cheesecake, and there are some cookies and a cake from yesterday's surprise party! My husband REALLY got me! My birthday was June 7 - he planned the party for yesterday!

RICHARD
06-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Yup, leftover cheesecake, and there are some cookies and a cake from yesterday's surprise party! My husband REALLY got me! My birthday was June 7 - he planned the party for yesterday!

Cheese cake! I heard Cheescake!

Let me grab a bucket of chikin on my way in!

DONE?

POM,

A slice of CC!

DONE!

LH,

Caller I.D. is probably at work.:eek:

"I recognize that number!!!";)

momoffuzzyfaces
06-28-2010, 02:52 PM
I'm finally feeling like I might live. I woke up during the night when my fever broke, craving a big juicy hamburger. Can I have one, with the works please? :love:

RICHARD
06-28-2010, 03:20 PM
I'm finally feeling like I might live. I woke up during the night when my fever broke, craving a big juicy hamburger. Can I have one, with the works please? :love:

You bet.

I loves me a carnivore woman!

Big Juicy, everything, onions rings and a CVC?

DONE!:D

caseysmom
06-28-2010, 11:39 PM
I'll take a nice spicy bloody mary please!

RICHARD
06-29-2010, 01:01 AM
I'll take a nice spicy bloody mary please!

Very cool,

A large bloody mary. Hot with your choice of celery, shrimp or oliveS!

DONE!!

caseysmom
06-29-2010, 01:14 AM
Celery please and thanks I'm parched!

RICHARD
06-29-2010, 01:23 AM
Celery please and thanks I'm parched!

Celery it is!

DONE!

Bonny
06-29-2010, 07:51 AM
Richard, I ran out of creamer this morning for my coffee. Do you have any? If not I will have to put O'Mara's Irish Country Cream in it till I can get to town for groceries. I tell you it puts a kick in the coffee.:D

Lady's Human
06-29-2010, 07:54 AM
You're in a bar (in)famous for serving huge quantities of Irish Coffee, and you're asking for cream?

DENIED!

One Irish Coffee comin at ya! :p

RICHARD
06-29-2010, 08:10 AM
You're in a bar (in)famous for serving huge quantities of Irish Coffee, and you're asking for cream?

DENIED!

One Irish Coffee comin at ya! :p

IS this 'grounds' for a complaint?

Bonny
06-29-2010, 10:38 AM
I'll take that Irish Coffee after I finish my added Creme Brulee to the O'Mara's Irish Country Cream that I am drinking fresh from my cup that was in the refrigerator patiently waiting for my return. I had to go to town the cats are almost out of cat food. What a concoction. It actually tastes good. :D Now to go out & trim the bushes with my Electric Sears bush cutter with the big mean teeth. :cool: I should be well turned. ;)

Karen
06-29-2010, 11:24 AM
It's still hot out, can I have some coffee ice cream for lunch?

Pinot's Mom
06-29-2010, 12:03 PM
IS this 'grounds' for a complaint?

GROAN! :rolleyes:

It's still hot out, can I have some coffee ice cream for lunch?

I'll take some of that! Just had a salad for lunch, so I'm allowed ice cream, right??:D

Lady's Human
06-29-2010, 02:07 PM
Now to go out & trim the bushes with my Electric Sears bush cutter with the big mean teeth.

Maybe I shoulda given you the straight cream?

Maybe I should hide behind the bar?:D

I'll take some of that! Just had a salad for lunch, so I'm allowed ice cream, right??

Didn't know that was a requirement for Ice cream. Just leave the bowl on a tall shelf for a few minutes and all the calories will get scared and jump off.

Two coffee ice creams, DONE!

caseysmom
06-29-2010, 02:30 PM
For some reason I'm on a bloody mary kick, how about one with green olives and a chinese chicken salad,,,its hotter than haides here.

RICHARD
06-29-2010, 02:42 PM
I'll take that Irish Coffee after I finish my added Creme Brulee to the O'Mara's Irish Country Cream that I am drinking fresh from my cup that was in the refrigerator patiently waiting for my return. I had to go to town the cats are almost out of cat food. What a concoction. It actually tastes good. :D Now to go out & trim the bushes with my Electric Sears bush cutter with the big mean teeth. :cool: I should be well turned. ;)

LOL, I have a pair of Target pruning shears and tanned biceps!:D;):rolleyes:

Bloody Mary/green olive and Chinese chikin salad- mmmmm, with the crispy noodles on top!

DONE!

Thanks for stepping in, LH.

I think I need a week off.:D

caseysmom
06-29-2010, 02:55 PM
Yummy thanks Richard!

Bonny
06-29-2010, 03:14 PM
Lady's Human, Are you filling in for Orc? The Orc who doesn't wash his hands.:eek: I hope you washed your hands throughly before you fixed up my coffee drink.:D Don't worry about hiding behind the bar I have complete control of that mean bush whacking machine. Although I almost cut the electric cord off one time years ago.

Richard, You are to late with your Target shears I just got done trimming up the bushes. You have tanned biceps.:cool: Now you have me blushing.:o LOL!

Lady's Human
06-29-2010, 03:19 PM
When last I saw Orc he was headed into the L+F with an ax. He grunted something about wood for winter and away he went. :eek:

I wash my hands, and the glasses, and I keep the bar polished, easier to slide drinks than hand 'em out.

No dancing on my bar, I don't want it broken!@

I don't cut electric cords, I keep gas powered yard tools. More fun that way, after all, you can't turbocharge an electric motor!

cassiesmom
06-29-2010, 09:23 PM
Barkeeper, could I please have iced tea? Don't sweeten it, just lemon for me, please.

Thanks,
elyse

Lady's Human
06-29-2010, 11:48 PM
One iced tea? You gots it.

Is that slice of Lemon with or without the gold brick?

Bonny
06-30-2010, 07:46 AM
This morning is a BIGGY. The dogs & I are going on a four mile round trip hike to count the fledged Great Blue Heron babies for the DNR. A good Irish Creme coffee with lots of whipped creme on top would be a good start.

For a snack or too. Could you pack us up a limburger cheese, with raw onions, peanut butter sandwich on rye, some cheese sticks, a booster bar or two. Add some lemon juice to the water bottle.

I sure hope we don't run into Orc with his Ax.:eek: Maybe you better pack a big can of pepper spray in case we have to defend ourselves.;)

RICHARD
06-30-2010, 07:54 AM
This morning is a BIGGY. The dogs & I are going on a four mile round trip hike to count the fledged Great Blue Heron babies for the DNR. A good Irish Creme coffee with lots of whipped creme on top would be a good start.

For a snack or too. Could you pack us up a limburger cheese, with raw onions, peanut butter sandwich on rye, some cheese sticks, a booster bar or two. Add some lemon juice to the water bottle.

I sure hope we don't run into Orc with his Ax.:eek: Maybe you better pack a big can of pepper spray in case we have to defend ourselves.;)

An Irish Creme coffee and your food request....Are you asking for a PB sandwich with onions and cheese?:confused:;)

If so? That is a first for me!

DONE!

Lady's Human
06-30-2010, 07:55 AM
We can pack the doggy bag, but don't worry about da orc. He's really harmless, as long as he doesn't get his hands on his remote, then he's mainly a danger to himself.

Bonny
06-30-2010, 08:03 AM
Thanks Ladys Human. The sandwich is a first for me too.

Lady's Human
06-30-2010, 08:06 AM
Hey, Barkeep......you're on Vacation!

NOW dammit, sit down with LOK and Lady, relax, and be a customer!

Pinot's Mom
06-30-2010, 09:01 AM
Could I get one of those big iced teas, please? Just lemon...not in the mood for coffee this morning. :)

Lady's Human
06-30-2010, 09:20 AM
How about we just fill a kiddie pool with iced tea and everyone can help themselves?

One iced tea! Done!

RICHARD
06-30-2010, 02:53 PM
How about we just fill a kiddie pool with iced tea and everyone can help themselves?

One iced tea! Done!

Lawn chairs and giant straws....:D

DONE!

Bonny
06-30-2010, 02:58 PM
Lady's Human, Before you sit down & enjoy your vacation could you pull out a cold bottle of Miller Lite. I am bushed! Big disappointment in the woods. The old dead elm trees that a good part of the nests were in are toppled down. :(

We found Orc under a tree he had cut down. He told us he was standing under it watching it as it came down on him. The dogs dug him out from under the fallen tree & licked his face with their tongues to get him cleaned up. :D

RICHARD
06-30-2010, 03:18 PM
Hey, Barkeep......you're on Vacation!

NOW dammit, sit down with LOK and Lady, relax, and be a customer!

Sir, Yes sir....

Putting my feet up and..Oh hell give me a brush, may as well keep my hands busy........

Come here Lady and LOK, I got some brush for you!!!!:)

Bonny
06-30-2010, 03:22 PM
Geez! Who is on vacation? Richard is it you? I have had to much sun & beer.:eek:

Lady's Human
06-30-2010, 03:24 PM
Richard's on vaca.

In the meantime, we're all sorta tending the bar, and I'm going to open tomorrow morning.

Get yer puns ready......................

Lady's Human
06-30-2010, 03:25 PM
In the meantime, one Miller Lite....

DONE!

(PS.....with or without lime?)

Bonny
06-30-2010, 04:51 PM
I'll just drink it straight right out of the bottle. Oh So Good!

slick
06-30-2010, 04:57 PM
I'll take my usual please. One very large BM with a garlic-stuffed olive please - oh yes and a lemon wedge. :)

Pinot's Mom
06-30-2010, 05:07 PM
I'm in the mood for some BBQ chicken pizza with a garlic sauce. I have the chicken, cheese and pizza shells, need to find a recipe for sauce. Y'all come on back in an hour or so; we'll have fresh pizza with some nice red wine.:)

Killearn Kitties
06-30-2010, 05:54 PM
I hope it's ready, I need it right now maggie. :D

Lady's Human
06-30-2010, 07:16 PM
We have red wine in stock, I sent some from here in NY.

Pizza?

Mmmmmmmm

Pinot's Mom
06-30-2010, 07:51 PM
Sorry I didn't check back in on time, hope you enjoyed the pizza! Decided to change it up a bit-no sauce. Pizza shell, brushed with garlic and olive oil, topping was artichoke hearts (12 oz), leftover BBQ chicken, roasted red pepper paste, fresh shredded parmesan put together in a food processor then spread on the shell, topped with a mixture of fresh shredded italian hard cheeses. Turned out well, but needed a little more moisture, don't you think? Ah well, it's all good, flavor was good, wine was good! :)