PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a Tattoo on their Feet?

Anikaca77
06-23-2010, 10:21 AM
I'm in no way ready for another tattoo nor are the funds there yet but I'm hoping with my pet sitting services lately I might be able to get one soon :)

I was thinking of getting one on my foot.

Here are the tattoos I already have:

Butterfly on left outside ankle

Hummingbird on my right outside ankle

Koala bear on my left shoulder

Dolphin with 1/2 moon shape on my right shoulder blade on the back

My newest one I did when I was 29 was my cat angle. I put the names of my 2 kitties that passed away. I have a third that I need to put on it but I just didn't want to go in just for that just yet.

I was going get something that reminding me of my grandmother since she passed last July 3rd but I can't think of anything that would fit her. I thought about sewing stuff because she worked in a sewing factory and I remember walking during the summer months to go walk her home from work with my mom, brother, and sister.

Recently, I've been wanting a foot tattoo. I'm not sure why but I figured it was something I could hide easily if I have to and I'm not one for wearing girly shoes.

I'm just not sure what I'd get if I got something.

Melissa

lvpets2002
06-23-2010, 10:29 AM
:) I have a lower legg & stomack & shoulder tattoo too.. Now I have heard that a tattoo on top of the foot is very painfull due to the bone & all..

angelbow20
06-23-2010, 11:39 AM
I have one on the top of my foot... I was pretty painful but its my favorite spot for a tattoo.

BitsyNaceyDog
06-23-2010, 12:25 PM
I wanted one on my foot too, but the tattoo artist talked me out of it. He said that we shed the skin on our feet much more than other places so tattoos fade quickly and need to be touched up/redone often. He said depending on the person it may need to be done yearly.

Taz_Zoee
06-23-2010, 03:45 PM
I have heard they are painful as well. But that's where I'm getting my next tattoo. I wouldn't even mind having to get it touched up each year. :)

Marigold2
06-24-2010, 11:39 PM
Just painted pink toe nails.

Anikaca77
06-25-2010, 07:17 AM
Just painted pink toe nails.

:) I actually don't have toe nails but I'd love to paint them maybe that's the reason I want something on my foot. I'm trying to think about it though and of course I'm going to wait till I have enough $$ to do it right. Who knows I'll probably end up with on inside my ankle this time or something.

Melissa

pomtzu
06-25-2010, 07:26 AM
No tattoos anywhere on this body. :) My son takes the prize in this house.

Taz_Zoee
06-25-2010, 10:17 AM
My friend has a tat on her foot and I asked her if it hurt. She said the one on her inner forearm hurt worse. Of course, they really messed up on that one, so that might be why it hurt more.

dab_20
06-25-2010, 11:00 AM
I plan on getting a tattoo on my foot soon... I just haven't decided what yet. Haven't had one before and I'm nervous about the pain. But I agree it's a good place because it's easy to hide!

pomtzu
06-25-2010, 11:31 AM
Ewwww - how do you all do it??? I'm just not in to voluntary pain! :eek: I've had more surgery in my lifetime than probably a dozen people combined, and my body looks like a roadmap. Maybe I can just say I've had a world atlas tattooed all over, in place of the colorful pictures in just one spot? :p;)

CountryWolf07
06-25-2010, 01:49 PM
Mike's sister has a tattoo on her foot - "Love" - Me, I'd never. I am afraid of needles.

anna_66
06-25-2010, 07:31 PM
Many years back when I got most of my tattoos, I asked the artist to give me a foot one and he declined to do it because the reasons stated above.
I still want one though:)

krazyaboutkatz
06-26-2010, 12:45 AM
I don't have any tatoos and I don't plan on getting any because of the pain involved and because they're permanent. Now fake tatoos I can do.:)

My co-worker just got permanent eye liner and lip liner. Talk about pain.:eek: She was swollen and her eyes looked like some one had beaten her up. She said that if she knew how much pain was involved that she wouldn't have done it. I could never do anything like this.

anna_66
06-26-2010, 07:13 AM
My co-worker just got permanent eye liner and lip liner. Talk about pain.:eek: She was swollen and her eyes looked like some one had beaten her up. She said that if she knew how much pain was involved that she wouldn't have done it. I could never do anything like this.

To me this does not sound normal. The girl who does my hair had the eye liner done and said it was midly annoying, but not painful and didn't get swolen at all.

Suki Wingy
06-26-2010, 11:34 AM
I'd like one on my foot, but I have to get my octopus coloured first, and I'd like a betta next before I go for what I want on my foot.

lizbud
06-26-2010, 05:09 PM
:) I actually don't have toe nails but I'd love to paint them maybe that's the reason I want something on my foot.

Melissa

You could get pink toenails tattoed on your feet. The best of both, so to speak.:D