PDA

View Full Version : *~* Please Welcome to TX = Carmela, Tangy & Sunny*~* New Pics Post #192~*CUTE Warng**

Pages : [1] 2

lvpets2002
06-22-2010, 11:22 AM
:love: Yes we made it home to TX yesterday evening.. I called Connie just as soon as we got to the house & the Babies unloaded.. The babies had been on the road travling for 6 hours straight yesterday.. Debbie with 3 hrs down to the border & me 3 hrs drive getting them on home.. So Debbie had 6 hrs on the road && I had 6 hrs on the road.. The Babies were like enough of this.. When we got home they was like so Full of Energy.. They are all doing Great.. They are just Wittle Loving SweetHearts.. I was like in tears yesterday when I finally got to hold them for the first time.. Here is just one pic of each of them.. I will let them settle more & get more by the ending of the weekend ok.. Enjoy ;)

Carmela Fiona is like whats cha doing & yes thats a toy in the food bowl.?

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/CARMELATANGYSUNNY001.jpg

Tangy Peaches is like Paw Prints on the Sheets too..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/CARMELATANGYSUNNY002.jpg

Sunny Sunshine is like what the heck = Pillow Case with Cats on it..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/CARMELATANGYSUNNY003.jpg

Husky_mom
06-22-2010, 11:29 AM
awwwww!!!!!!!.....

happy ending :D they all look so cute and quite comfy hehe.. wonder why ;).. such a kitty heaven.. aww..

they surely got a great start.. momma knew who to go to.. and skin momma was so AWESOME taking them in.. a bit of help from great people and now they are at their furrever home.. yay!!.. they´ll get what every kitty deserves.. a LOVING HOME..

momoffuzzyfaces
06-22-2010, 11:30 AM
Aw, now I really have happy tears!!! I think they have grown since Friday!!! :D

Looks like they are settling in just fine!!!

Hi, babies!!! kissies from Kansas!!! :D:love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
06-22-2010, 11:32 AM
They're all so adorable and I'm sure that they're going to love their new forever home.:) I can't wait to see more pictures of them.:)

Purr-tender
06-22-2010, 11:39 AM
Bit of happy leaky eye syndrome here:love: What a wonderful ending to the "Look What I Found on the Porch" story!! Blessings to all who had a part in making this all work out!

Pinot's Mom
06-22-2010, 12:23 PM
Look how BIG they've gotten already!! They are growing like weeds! :)

I'm so glad they're in their forever home - Roco, you take good care of them, now! Pinot will be checking in with you to make sure all is well!:love:

katladyd
06-22-2010, 12:26 PM
Momma is looking down from Heaven and saying, "I knew MOFF would save my babies! Thank you all so much!" They are sooo adorable, especially Sunny!:love:

lvpets2002
06-22-2010, 12:36 PM
:love: Yes many thanks for MOFF to have taken them in & being such a very good meowmom all this time.. Many Thanks to Connie..

I cant wait to go home for lunch & see what they have gotten into or out of.. MMmmm :love:
Momma is looking down from Heaven and saying, "I knew MOFF would save my babies! Thank you all so much!" They are sooo adorable, especially Sunny!:love:

Anikaca77
06-22-2010, 01:08 PM
AWWWWW They are so adorable!!!! Enjoy the time with them while they are young and so sweet :)

I love Carmela Fiona :)

Karen
06-22-2010, 01:14 PM
Congratulations kittens, on landing yourself a good home, and a place in so many hearts!

Taz_Zoee
06-22-2010, 01:14 PM
Yay!! Welcome home babies!! :D :D I have a bit of the Happy LES here too. :)

Queen of Poop
06-22-2010, 01:40 PM
Welcome home babies!! Not only do you have a wonderful new home but you also have world-wide following!! :love:

RedHedd
06-22-2010, 02:05 PM
Aww! Carmela Fiona looks a lot like my Marbles, which means you are in for a LOT of fun, kitten trouble with that one!

cassiesmom
06-22-2010, 03:03 PM
Aww! Carmela Fiona looks a lot like my Marbles, which means you are in for a LOT of fun, kitten trouble with that one!

That's exactly what I was thinking! Carmela Fiona reminds me of RedHedd's Marbles and Catmandu's Pouncer Roccano :D I bet she's got tortie-tude!

What sweet little cuties they each are!

catmandu
06-22-2010, 03:08 PM
How can you go weiong with a Tortie says Pouncer and Karina and Pouncer Roccalno:love::love::love:
And Two Little Orangie Cats of the Future at once, that is a Double Dose Of Owesome Orangitude say Michael , Miquelito and Our Awesome Orange Porch Cats :cool::cool::cool:
And Kittens now in their New FurrEver Home!!
Priceless.
Theres a Happy Momma Cat in Monaco tonight, whose Cats of The Future have won the Stray Cat Lottery:):):):)

lvpets2002
06-22-2010, 03:19 PM
:love: Went home at Lunch & the babies had the curtain pulled down in the intro room.. And Sunny was trying to Climb the swinging outside hedges from the inside of the window.. :p He has figured out how to jump to the window seat to watch those hedges blow in the wind.. And Carmela & Tangy was helping with cleaning the litter box.. Carmela was trying to jump into the trash can & Tangy was standing in the litter box chasing the scouper.. MMmmm = Connie do we sound normal yet??:D

phesina
06-22-2010, 03:41 PM
OHhh.... so wonderful this all is!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

God bless you all!

Love from Pat and cats

momoffuzzyfaces
06-22-2010, 03:54 PM
:love: Went home at Lunch & the babies had the curtain pulled down in the intro room.. And Sunny was trying to Climb the swinging outside hedges from the inside of the window.. :p He has figured out how to jump to the window seat to watch those hedges blow in the wind.. And Carmela & Tangy was helping with cleaning the litter box.. Carmela was trying to jump into the trash can & Tangy was standing in the litter box chasing the scouper.. MMmmm = Connie do we sound normal yet??:D

Oh, no! They are just getting warmed up!!! ;) :D :love:

GILL
06-22-2010, 03:59 PM
We love happy endings. With the look on that face welcome to the wonderful world of "TORTI- TUDE"

lvpets2002
06-22-2010, 04:01 PM
:eek: Oh WoW so there is much more in-store for me?? :D MMmmm well then I cant wait till I get home from work.. They are such Cutie Sweetie Pies.. I just Love them so much.. :love:
Oh, no! They are just getting warmed up!!! ;) :D :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
06-22-2010, 05:30 PM
I just showed Chuck the pics of his Texas siblings. He really looked them over then tried to pet Tangy on the head! :D Don't know if he really recognized her or was just curious but it was cute!!!

lvpets I hope they don't try using you as a climbing post. They started doing that right before they left. The kits here are getting better about not doing that but they have their moments. Usually when they are hungry, they forget.
(Carmela was the one that started that habit by the way) ;)
Good luck!!! :love:

Catty1
06-22-2010, 08:55 PM
wowwowwow! Happy Homecoming, babies! They look just wonderful and totally at home...meaning they can just roar everywhere!

And they just had surgery???? :D

This all worked out so great! They look fantastic!

MOFF, you are an angel!:love::love:

Helene and Debbie and how this all worked out...:D:love::love::love:

smokey the elder
06-23-2010, 07:04 AM
Lots of paw applause for pulling this off! Those kittens look great.

Barbara
06-23-2010, 07:46 AM
How wonderful to have all these cute little babies- I love to hear about all that kitten trouble:)

lvpets2002
06-23-2010, 08:38 AM
:love: Yes MOFF = Sunny was bitting my butt this morning while I was trying to clean the litter box && Carmela was helping with the trash can (of being in it) while trying to clean the box && sure enough Tangy was helping me scoup the poop out.. Boy Howdy what more could I ask for from some good helpers.. Yes the babies are out of the intro room now && have full run of the house.. And they are busy wittle ones for sure.. Been awhile since I have had such busy wittle ones around.. They are for sure Cutie Pies & I just cant stop Kissing & Huggenss them.. I sure Loves Themss.. Now here is some New Pics = Enjoy

** Carmela Fiona figuring out the Toy **
http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/CARMELATANGYSUNNY002-1.jpg

** Tangy Peaches trying to see if this toy thingy jumps **

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/CARMELATANGYSUNNY003-1.jpg

** Sunny Sunshine has got this bed running under control **

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/CARMELATANGYSUNNY001-1.jpg

** Now all three on the bed Wondering which one Shreaded the Scott Towl Roll.. I will not tell I promise ** :D

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/CARMELATANGYSUNNY004.jpg

Anikaca77
06-23-2010, 08:55 AM
This is just so wonderful that the two are staying together and then the 3 you have are together....I love it when families stay together :)

Just wonderful :D

momoffuzzyfaces
06-23-2010, 09:52 AM
Oh, my goodness! I just knew you were going to have your hands full with that bunch! :D Have the met the rest of your gang yet? They've gotten so big and look so healthy and happy! I just can't stop smiling at them. Specially Carmella. She looks so much like Lilac, specially her eyes. :love::love::love:

lvpets2002
06-23-2010, 10:01 AM
:love: Oh yes they have met the others & visa versa.. There is a little hissing from the others but not bad.. Seems the adults know that these are wittle babies && of course I have been supervising.. My babies are all pretty calm about any new things or happenings.. By this morning Sunny had found all of the tunnels & condo hideaways thru out the whole house.. He for sure is the snoopy one.. Now Carmela & Tangy only got down the hallway into the front bath & the front bedroom.. They was all still playing hard when I left for work this morning.. However I will bet they are sound asleep now.. Has Chuck & Chip missed them yet??
Oh, my goodness! I just knew you were going to have your hands full with that bunch! :D Have the met the rest of your gang yet? They've gotten so big and look so healthy and happy! I just can't stop smiling at them. Specially Carmella. She looks so much like Lilac, specially her eyes. :love::love::love:

cassiesmom
06-23-2010, 11:10 AM
They're just so gosh darned stinking CUTE! Mmwah mmwah mmwah, kittens!

Auntie Lvpets2002, there should be a HUGE cute alert for this thread!

krazyaboutkatz
06-23-2010, 11:29 AM
They all look so relaxed in your home like they've been there forever.:) Yes, kittens will keep you on your toes because they seem to have endless energy. There's nothing like a kitten.:) Please keep the pictures coming.:)

lvpets2002
06-23-2010, 11:29 AM
;) Many Thanks for the Very Nice Compliments.. I will go do the Cutie Alert now..
They're just so gosh darned stinking CUTE! Mmwah mmwah mmwah, kittens!

Auntie Lvpets2002, there should be a HUGE cute alert for this thread!

lvpets2002
06-23-2010, 12:35 PM
:( I Have Some Very Sad News = I just heard from Debbie & the 2 kittens that she took from the man (dumper) in the Walmart parking lot Have Tested Positive for Feline Leukemia.. She did not know yet what they are going to do.. She & My Hearts Are Just Broken.. Prayers For Her Babies Please..:(

This is just so wonderful that the two are staying together.

momoffuzzyfaces
06-23-2010, 12:59 PM
:( I Have Some Very Sad News = I just heard from Debbie & the 2 kittens that she took from the man (dumper) in the Walmart parking lot Have Tested Positive for Feline Leukemia.. She did not know yet what they are going to do.. She & My Hearts Are Just Broken.. Prayers For Her Babies Please..:(

Prayers for her and them and for that poor momma cat who probably has it too. :( She'll probably get dumped too. :(

lvpets2002
06-23-2010, 03:23 PM
:( Yup you are so right I am sure they have dumped the momma cat by now too.. Now she will keep have kittens with this illness.. I swear some people just wants to make me puckk..

I so glad you took such good care of our babies & they all tested just fine & they have had their shots.. Oh by the way the babies played with me (meowmom) all thru lunch.. They are so Addorable..
Prayers for her and them and for that poor momma cat who probably has it too. :( She'll probably get dumped too. :(

momoffuzzyfaces
06-23-2010, 03:53 PM
I so glad you took such good care of our babies & they all tested just fine & they have had their shots.. Oh by the way the babies played with me (meowmom) all thru lunch.. They are so Addorable.. Do they let you hold them on their backs and rub their tummies yet? They probably will when they are all healed up if they haven't yet.

Yes, I'm sure Chip and Chuck miss them. That's why I am getting so much attention. ;) :D

lvpets2002
06-23-2010, 04:32 PM
:love: Yup there tummies are just about all healed up.. So you are the one that taught them the tummy rubbss.. Yes I did that with them this morning & at lunch.. They love it when they are on their backs for you to gentle tummy rubb.. Of course I goo goo talk to them too.. They are such wittle Cutie Stinkers.. I kiss & huggss them lots too.. :love:
Do they let you hold them on their backs and rub their tummies yet? They probably will when they are all healed up if they haven't yet.

Yes, I'm sure Chip and Chuck miss them. That's why I am getting so much attention. ;) :D

momoffuzzyfaces
06-23-2010, 05:32 PM
:love: Yup there tummies are just about all healed up.. So you are the one that taught them the tummy rubbss.. Yes I did that with them this morning & at lunch.. They love it when they are on their backs for you to gentle tummy rubb.. Of course I goo goo talk to them too.. They are such wittle Cutie Stinkers.. I kiss & huggss them lots too.. :love:

Yep, I'm guilty of the tummy rubs! Angel never let me luv her up so I couldn't resist all those cute tummys. I hope they stay cuddlers as they get older. :D
I did the goo goo talk too!!! It just seems natural!!! ;):D

Purr-tender
06-23-2010, 05:52 PM

I hate to hear that they tested positive. I have rescued babies that were Luk positive and was lucky to find a shelter that cares for Fiv/luk+ cats and kittens. They are a no-kill shelter. I was told that they retest in a month or 2 to see if it was just from the mother. It depends on the age of kitten. I had a beautiful little one that tested a weak + and when retested 2 months later she was negative. Hope they don't give up on them.

chocolatepuppy
06-23-2010, 06:07 PM
Oh my gosh! What cuties!:D

Catty1
06-23-2010, 06:57 PM
I hope Debbie can find a feline leuk shelter...and keep an eye out for the momcat too. Wish they could find the guy that dumped the kittens. :(

I am glad to hear that the new babies are into their zoomies and being kittens! :D

krazyaboutkatz
06-23-2010, 11:52 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that the 2 dumped kittens tested positive for feline leukemia.:( Hopefully it's a false positive and they'll be okay. I'll keep them in my thoughts and prayers.:)

I'm so glad that all 3 of your new kittens are doing so well.:) Since Sunny is so curious and loves to snoop maybe his nickname should be Snoopy.LOL;) More pictures please.:)

lvpets2002
06-24-2010, 08:42 AM
:love: I have not heard back from Debbie yet on what she is going to do.. Yes she will prob retest in 2 months.. She will just have to keep these babies out of the PetsMart Adoption Centers.. She will have to keep them at home & in seperate rooms from her others..

:love::love: Oh yes Tracey == Sunny's nickname is Snoopy for sure.. Now the girls Carmela & Tangy are exploring more now too.. They all 3 decided to sleep on my chest last night.. Oh if I dare woke them up then it was Play time for them for awhile.. They have had to chew & smell me none stop.. I do think they know who their new meowmom is now.. They are all getting along great with the other babies.. There is some hissing but not bad at all.. Like I said all of my adults are pretty laid back & very calm.. Yes I will try for some more pics taken over the weekend.. Many Thanks for all of your very nice compliments & support.. TX Babies wave Hello & Huggss to their KS siblings..:love:
I'm so sorry to hear that the 2 dumped kittens tested positive for feline leukemia.:( Hopefully it's a false positive and they'll be okay. I'll keep them in my thoughts and prayers.:)

I'm so glad that all 3 of your new kittens are doing so well.:) Since Sunny is so curious and loves to snoop maybe his nickname should be Snoopy.LOL;) More pictures please.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
06-24-2010, 01:32 PM
:love:
:love::love: Oh yes Tracey == Sunny's nickname is Snoopy for sure.. Now the girls Carmela & Tangy are exploring more now too.. They all 3 decided to sleep on my chest last night.. Oh if I dare woke them up then it was Play time for them for awhile.. They have had to chew & smell me none stop.. I do think they know who their new meowmom is now.. They are all getting along great with the other babies.. There is some hissing but not bad at all.. Like I said all of my adults are pretty laid back & very calm.. Yes I will try for some more pics taken over the weekend.. Many Thanks for all of your very nice compliments & support.. TX Babies wave Hello & Huggss to their KS siblings..:love:

I am so happy that they know you are their mommy now!!! :D They all seem to crave lots of luvies. With the five of them, it was hard for me to give them all the attention they wanted. Of course, being swamped with 5 kitties was fun for a while. ;) (until the naughtiness factor kicked in) :D

The KS kits wave back to their TX siblings, sending luvies and (((HUGS))) their way.

lvpets2002
06-28-2010, 12:00 PM
:love: The Adorable Cutie Sweetie Pie Babies are doing Great.. Boy Howdy they have lots of energy & play play.. Carmela is for sure a momma's baby.. She has to go to sleep on my chest each night.. Now by morning I will have all 3 on my chest asleep.. They are just so Lovable.. I gives them Huggss & Kissess all the time.. Just Love them so much.. Here is a few new pics from the weekend.. Please Enjoy..

All 3 = Carmela , Tangy , Sunny on the bed..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/CARMELATANGYSUNNYDAMAREA001.jpg

Carmela on top of the Cheeze Trangle playen & just look at who is inside of it..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/CARMELATANGYSUNNYDAMAREA002.jpg

Tangy in the 3 Way Tunnel that came from Uncle Gary Catmandu as a gift.. The babies love it..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/CARMELATANGYSUNNYDAMAREA003.jpg

Sunny is getting a good Hold on the Scratchen Post..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/CARMELATANGYSUNNYDAMAREA004.jpg

columbine
06-28-2010, 12:33 PM
Such beautiful little babies! :love: Thank you for the photos! I want to kiss them all and tickle their tummies.

Love, Columbine

momoffuzzyfaces
06-28-2010, 12:37 PM
Oh, just look at how they've grown!!! It makes me tear up seeing them so happy!!! :D:love::love::love:

lvpets2002
06-28-2010, 12:43 PM
:love: Oh they would love you tickle their tummies.. With Connie & I they loves their tummies rubbed & kissess.. Thanks for the very nice compliments..
Such beautiful little babies! :love: Thank you for the photos! I want to kiss them all and tickle their tummies.

Love, Columbine

Taz_Zoee
06-28-2010, 12:53 PM
Awww, they are so stinking cute!! :D Having a kitten in the house is fun and exhausting at the same time. But I sure wouldn't change it for anything. hee hee

lvpets2002
06-28-2010, 01:00 PM
:love: I would not change anything.. I just love watching them climing everything including the curtains & I.. They are some wittle stinkers for sure..:love:
Awww, they are so stinking cute!! :D Having a kitten in the house is fun and exhausting at the same time. But I sure wouldn't change it for anything. hee hee

Catty1
06-28-2010, 01:02 PM
What happy babies! I am SO happy all worked out for them!:):love::love::love:

Add a few more tummy rubs for me?

I love kitten purrs...you can't tell when they are exhaling or inhaling...constant purrrrr....:D:love:

lizbud
06-28-2010, 01:04 PM
I am just now catching up on the Texas babies. Boy, do they ever look
happy in their new home.:D

Setting up and executing this transfer was a lot of work for you guys, but
it's all worth it now. Just to see how well they all look.:) You all did a great
job.:)

p.s. Thanks for all the pictures. I just love them all.:D

phesina
06-28-2010, 01:36 PM
Oh, how funny and sweet!!!!!

katladyd
06-28-2010, 01:47 PM
They are happy kitties for sure! Like everyone else, give them loves from me!:love:

lvpets2002
06-28-2010, 02:49 PM
:love: Yes it took some work & lots help getting them here to TX from KS.. But that makes these babies so much more special.. They are well worth it.. Seeing them play & then them asleep on my chest in the evenings & hearing their constant purrss just makes me want to melt.. Many Thanks for Everyones Loving Support & Very Nice Compliments to the Wittle Ones.. More Pics coming soon.. I will have 4 whole days with them this coming 4th holiday weekend.. We will for sure be giving & getting lots of huggss & kissess & yes pic taken..
I am just now catching up on the Texas babies. Boy, do they ever look
happy in their new home.:D

Setting up and executing this transfer was a lot of work for you guys, but
it's all worth it now. Just to see how well they all look.:) You all did a great
job.:)

p.s. Thanks for all the pictures. I just love them all.:D

catmandu
06-28-2010, 03:17 PM
That's a Photo that we really enjoyed Helene , seeing Tango in the Tunnel!:love:
We love that the Little Cats of the Future are enjoying our Little Gift!!!
Tangy looks so Kitten Happy!!:cool::cool::cool:

lvpets2002
06-28-2010, 04:13 PM
:love: Yes Uncle Gary the Babies just Love the Tunnel you gave us.. They have played & played in it.. That was a one time calm pic of Tangy in the tunnel.. :D
That's a Photo that we really enjoyed Helene , seeing Tango in the Tunnel!:love:
We love that the Little Cats of the Future are enjoying our Little Gift!!!
Tangy looks so Kitten Happy!!:cool::cool::cool:

krazyaboutkatz
06-29-2010, 12:02 AM
Thanks for sharing more cute pictures with us.:) They sure are happy and relaxed in your home. I love them all but I still think that Sunny is my favorite.;) Please give them all kisses and belly rubs for me.:)

lvpets2002
06-29-2010, 08:49 AM
:love: Yes Tracey some belly rubbss & kissess from you that I for sure will give them.. Yes Sunny is more of the calm one of the three.. That is if you can define calm..:) Sunny is going to be a very soft blond & his back feet have white toes.. Now Tangy is the wittle Hll on wheels & will be a darker orange with tabby swirls on her.. Now Miss Carmela is a busy body into all things.. And they are all just wittle love buggss.. More pics coming soon.. We will take more while I have this coming 4 day holiday weekend.. The Babies are Waving & Blowing Whisker Kissess to KS babies Chuck & Chip..
Thanks for sharing more cute pictures with us.:) They sure are happy and relaxed in your home. I love them all but I still think that Sunny is my favorite.;) Please give them all kisses and belly rubs for me.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
06-29-2010, 04:57 PM
Chip and Chuck are waving and blowing kissies back at their TX siblings. :love:

We all hope you are well away from where hurricane Alex will land. :( :love:

lvpets2002
06-30-2010, 10:07 AM
:) No worries about Hurricane Alex here.. We are about 8 Hours Inland.. I do hope for some rain.. It is very dry here.. However I am not going to ask for too much..

Chip and Chuck are waving and blowing kissies back at their TX siblings. :love:

We all hope you are well away from where hurricane Alex will land. :( :love:

**Hey do you all remember little miss ATM kitten that I rescued last year at this time From an SUV Engine sitting at the Drive Thru Bank.. Well She thinks she is the babies new mom.. Look at miss ATM now & how grown she is..**

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/PAZZAFUEGOTWINS009.jpg

cassiesmom
06-30-2010, 11:30 AM

Love, Columbine

I want to kiss them all and spend time playing with them! How cute they each are!

lvpets2002
06-30-2010, 12:52 PM
:love: Many Thanks for the Loving Very Nice Compliments.. Yes I cannot wait for this 4 Day Long Holiday Weekend I am to have.. I am going to Snuggle Cuddle, Play With & Loves these babies & all of my babies the whole time.. Oh yes & take pics..
I want to kiss them all and spend time playing with them! How cute they each are!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-30-2010, 01:35 PM
We are so glad the hurricane won't be coming near you. :love:

How wonderful that ATM acts as a mommy to those three. They need someone to keep an eye on them when you can't be there. Winnie seems to look after my two plus Angel. :D (that's probably who they picked up their love of cords from. I just caught her munching on the ub cable to my printer. sigh) :love:

Lots of Kitty kisses and luvies from the Kansas kats to their Texas siblings. :love::love::love:

phesina
06-30-2010, 03:01 PM
They are adorable! And how sweet about the Foster ATM Mommie!

Prairie Purrs
06-30-2010, 03:11 PM
I'm so pleased that these three babies and their Kansas brothers are happy and healthy and surrounded by love! :love: They're all just as sweet as can be.

lvpets2002
06-30-2010, 04:44 PM
:love: Oh yes all my babies are very loved.. You know how little boys & girls look when grandma & grandpa hugg & kiss & hugg & the children have that look of enough on their faces.. Well that is the look I get from the new babies & all of my babies.. They are like enough huggss & kissess..
I'm so pleased that these three babies and their Kansas brothers are happy and healthy and surrounded by love! :love: They're all just as sweet as can be.

cassiesmom
07-01-2010, 03:28 PM
Dear sweet Fur Purr Clan, you can NEVER get enough hugs or kisses as far as I am concerned! Here are some more ... kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskiss kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskiss hughughughughughughug!!

lvpets2002
07-01-2010, 03:33 PM
:love: Well that is the way I see it too.. Just wait till I get home to give all of your kissess & huggss to them.. Woo Hoo..:love:
Dear sweet Fur Purr Clan, you can NEVER get enough hugs or kisses as far as I am concerned! Here are some more ... kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskiss kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskiss hughughughughughughug!!

lvpets2002
07-02-2010, 02:15 PM
:love: More Cuteness Pics.. Well other than the babies sleeping & chasing me = they have figured out a new thing here.. Its a window seat & boy howdy you can see outside here.. Yup they says they just love looking down on to the dogs.. Please Enjoy,.,

Carmela says sibbies looks whats I found.. Come on up & join me..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/KSBABIES001.jpg

Tangy says how so so neat this is..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/KSBABIES002.jpg

Now heres Sunny & says Woo Hoo this is funss..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/KSBABIES004.jpg

Now here is All three of us taken it all in up here.. We is a looking down on those dogs..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/KSBABIES003.jpg

cassiesmom
07-02-2010, 02:48 PM
Well, hi, kittens! Did you get up there by yourselves or did meowmom help you? Could you possibly get any more adorable, I don't see how :)

Big kisses and snuggles to you from me!

catmandu
07-02-2010, 04:00 PM
I know that Karina Angel , my Little Tortie Momma Angel has been there with Your Three New Kittens when she is not visiting her own Five Adopted Babies!!!:cool::cool:
How are the Older Cats doing with the New Furrbies??:cool::cool::cool:

lvpets2002
07-02-2010, 04:10 PM
:love: Yes Cassie = Meowmom helped Sunny up there.. Now Carmela got up there first all by herself & then Tangy got up there..

Yes Uncle Gary all of the older babies just ignore the younger ones now.. All of the older babies are doing real good too..

Many Thanks for the Very Nice Compliments..

Husky_mom
07-02-2010, 04:22 PM
I´m so head over heels on Tangy... she´s incredibley cute.. all 3 are but she stole my heart.. love her swirly pattern and dark orange shade..

they all seem to be having a blast and living like they were born there.. ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
07-02-2010, 05:17 PM
Oh, my how they've grown!!! :D Somehow, I'm not surprised that Miss Carmella found her way up there all by herself first!!! She was the leader when they were here too. :D

They look so happy!!! I'm sitting here grinning like a proud aunt!!! :D Kissies to all of them!!! :love::love::love:

phesina
07-02-2010, 06:48 PM
They are just so sweet, up there on their perch viewing their world..

Happy Independence Day, little kitties and bigger kitties and critters too!

Laura's Babies
07-02-2010, 07:41 PM
FUN! FUN! FUN! All that cuteness and fun in one house!! You are SO lucky!! They are so CUTE! What a happy ending!

krazyaboutkatz
07-03-2010, 12:32 AM
They're all so adorable.:) You sure won't ever confuse Tangy with Sunny though. They really do look different. Tangy has the marbled darker orange swirls and Sunny is a much lighter orange with tabby stripes. I love them all and look forward to seeing many more pictures as they grow up before our eyes.:)

lvpets2002
07-03-2010, 10:15 AM
:love: Yes they are all 3 wittle busy loving stinkers.. They keep me chuckling for sure.. In fact they are all three playing in the trash bucket at mt feet right now.. Many Thanks for the Loving & Very Nice Compliments.. Lots of Loves & Waves Frm TX to KS sibbies.. :love:

cassiesmom
07-05-2010, 10:28 AM
Hi, kittens! What are you up to today? Happy 4th of July!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-05-2010, 05:15 PM
Lots of luvies and waves back to the Texas sibbies from the Kansas bunch!

We hope you had lots and lots of fun with your mommy and new family this weekend!!! :love:

lvpets2002
07-07-2010, 11:44 AM
:love: Yes we have all had greats funn while meowmom has been off.. Looks at the new pics of us finding the tall cat tree.. Yes up here to 7 1/2 ft up.. We are nearly at the ceiling.. Now we haves blast running up & down all the cat trees.. Yes KS sibbies Carmela started it.. Enjoy the pics..
Lots of luvies and waves back to the Texas sibbies from the Kansas bunch!

We hope you had lots and lots of fun with your mommy and new family this weekend!!! :love:

Yup thats me Carmela & Sunny.. Woo Hoos we is bigg babies now..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/KSBABIES004-1.jpg

Carmela says can you see me now.. Sunny says yes I can..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/KSBABIES005.jpg

And just look at Sweet Wittle Tangy.. She says yes I behaves myself.. ;)

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/KSBABIES003-1.jpg

Pinot's Mom
07-07-2010, 12:13 PM
Awww, they're so sweet! Kissies all 'round from us in MD!! :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
07-07-2010, 12:45 PM
Aw!!! Kiss Kiss Kiss!!! What gorgeous big kitties they are becoming. :)

I think you may have a future model in Tangy. She always loved posing for pictures when she was here too. Here's one of her early photos. Just look at those gorgeous eyes!!! :D (I'm glad she finally has clean ears!!! I just couldn't get them to hold still for an ear wash)

Tons of luvies from me and their KS siblings!!! :love:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_7122.jpg

smokey the elder
07-07-2010, 01:18 PM
Aww, such sweeties!

lvpets2002
07-07-2010, 03:15 PM
:love: Yes Tangy could be our next big model.. Now they all are for sure momma's babies.. If I dare sit down or lay down here they all 3 come & have to lay on me or snuggle me.. Carmela has started wanting to rat my hair with her claws.. Sunny wants to bite my nose all the time.. And Tangy wants to suck on my ear lob.. Oh yes you just try to sleep at night thru all of this.. I think its called lack of sleep.. But hey I would not change it for the world.. They are such wittle loving stinkers..;)
Aw!!! Kiss Kiss Kiss!!! What gorgeous big kitties they are becoming. :)

I think you may have a future model in Tangy. She always loved posing for pictures when she was here too. Here's one of her early photos. Just look at those gorgeous eyes!!! :D (I'm glad she finally has clean ears!!! I just couldn't get them to hold still for an ear wash)

Tons of luvies from me and their KS siblings!!! :love:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_7122.jpg

cassiesmom
07-07-2010, 04:42 PM
Hello, kittens! I'm glad you had fun with meowmom over the weekend! You are so very adorable! HUGE cuteness warning for sure! Does big sister Tatiana still keep an eye on you?

lvpets2002
07-07-2010, 04:56 PM
:love: For sure & Big Sister tries to lick us all of the time.. We say we needs to be playing.. Thank you all for the very nice compliments..
Hello, kittens! I'm glad you had fun with meowmom over the weekend! You are so very adorable! HUGE cuteness warning for sure! Does big sister Tatiana still keep an eye on you?

krazyaboutkatz
07-08-2010, 12:40 AM
They're all adorable and they're growing so fast.:) Enjoy their kittenhood because they'll be adult cats before you know it. Please keep the pictures coming.:)

lvpets2002
07-08-2010, 10:01 AM
:love: Oh I do so enjoy them bunchss.. Ok so how many weeks until adulthood till I can get some sleep?? :D
They're all adorable and they're growing so fast.:) Enjoy their kittenhood because they'll be adult cats before you know it. Please keep the pictures coming.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
07-08-2010, 12:10 PM
:love: Oh I do so enjoy them bunchss.. Ok so how many weeks until adulthood till I can get some sleep?? :D

Well, their birthday was about 4/14/2010 according to my vet. So it will take a while. :D

Chip and Chuck say thanks for looking at their new pics. They send Hellos and wavies to their TX siblings. :love:

cassiesmom
07-08-2010, 12:39 PM

If I were closer, I'd be happy to stay up all night and day with the kittens so you can get some sleep! They are so adorable, please give them and all their siblings some kisses from me!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-08-2010, 02:59 PM
Chip and Chuck are sad that no one looks at their pics any more. They want a cat tree to look cute on too. ;) :D

I told them it's hard to be cuter than their three TX Siblings. It's not the tree! :D :love:

lvpets2002
07-09-2010, 10:36 AM
:love: Awee Poor Chuck & Chip dont be sad.. You both are very much Cutie Pies.. See you both need to tell PT that you needs two girlfriends.. The ladies will come running.. Cheerrss Up & Biggss Huggss from sibbies in TX..
Chip and Chuck are sad that no one looks at their pics any more. They want a cat tree to look cute on too. ;) :D

I told them it's hard to be cuter than their three TX Siblings. It's not the tree! :D :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
07-09-2010, 12:07 PM
:love: Awee Poor Chuck & Chip dont be sad.. You both are very much Cutie Pies.. See you both need to tell PT that you needs two girlfriends.. The ladies will come running.. Cheerrss Up & Biggss Huggss from sibbies in TX..

I think we will hold off on the 'girlfriends' until after their, um, vet visit on the 19th. ;) They haven't been told yet about that. Gosh it will be so quiet with them gone. They will go in on the 19th, have the big snip on the 20th then home on the 21st. Gosh, I miss them already. :(

They send wavies and :love: to the Texas babies. :love:

lvpets2002
07-09-2010, 12:11 PM
:eek: Oh we wont tell them about their wittle snip snip fixen to happen.. Well when you do tell them = just say your other brothyy & sisseess have already had their surgeries done & are doing great.. Ok no girlfriends until after the 21st.. Besure & remind us of the surgery day on their website.. Waves & Huggss back to you all KS sibbiess..
I think we will hold off on the 'girlfriends' until after their, um, vet visit on the 19th. ;) They haven't been told yet about that. Gosh it will be so quiet with them gone. They will go in on the 19th, have the big snip on the 20th then home on the 21st. Gosh, I miss them already. :(

They send wavies and :love: to the Texas babies. :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
07-12-2010, 12:52 PM
Hi, Texas siblings!!! Dis is chip and chuck. Our mommy tells us we will be 3 months old on the 14th. We plan on demanding extra treaties because we think that must be something very special. We think you should ask your mommy for extra treaties that day too because you will be 3 months old din too!!!

luvies :love::love::love:
chip and chuck

lvpets2002
07-13-2010, 08:32 AM
:love: Yes TX meowmom already has the calendar marked.. Right now we is looking out the window for a Bigg Wave to the KS sibbies.. New Pics & enjoy us.. Lets Party with Treats for everyone & lots belly rubbss..

Hi Hi KS Sibbies & Happy 3 Mnth B-Day to Yall

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/NELENEandBABIES003.jpg

This is our Picture of just saying Awwweee to us wittle Cuties..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/NELENEandBABIES004.jpg

Sonny says I needs a Nap.. This one is for you Tracey.. Just look at his front paw under his head.. Cutttteeee

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/SUNNYCARMELATANGY001.jpg

Carmela trying out a diff location for a naps

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/SUNNYCARMELATANGY002.jpg

Tangy says whats a nap?? I am watching birds out the back door..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/SUNNYCARMELATANGY003.jpg

Prairie Purrs
07-13-2010, 10:57 AM
Happy three-month birthday, sweeties! You are so adorable! :love:

Taz_Zoee
07-13-2010, 12:05 PM
Oh my, I just love getting to see all these kittens on here. And before we know it they won't be kittens anymore, but they will still be just as adorable!! :D :D

lvpets2002
07-13-2010, 12:33 PM
:love: Yup just look at how much your wittle cutie pie Jax has grown.. We thanks you all for the very nice sweet compliments..
Oh my, I just love getting to see all these kittens on here. And before we know it they won't be kittens anymore, but they will still be just as adorable!! :D :D

momoffuzzyfaces
07-13-2010, 01:07 PM
*chip and chuck wave at the Texas babies*

Wow! Looks like you are having lots of fun there!!! :D We tried having a beach party in the kitchen with Miss Angel. It was grand fun until mommy sweapt up all the litter from that bag we worked so hard to open. sigh

Why put those bags of litter in there if we aren't supposed to play wif them?
luvies to you all :love::love::love:
chip & chuck

phesina
07-13-2010, 01:18 PM
Oh, they are all just so CUTE!!!!! Adorable little tykes, aren't they!

krazyaboutkatz
07-13-2010, 08:32 PM
All three of them are so adorable.:) I'm still in love with Sunny though.;):love:

HAPPY 3 MONTH BIRTHDAY ADORABLE TEXAS KITTENS!!! You sure found yourselves an excellent loving forever home.:)

cassiesmom
07-14-2010, 11:10 AM
Hi, Texas kittens! You sure are cute! Happy 3-month birthday!

Kisses,
Your admiring fan
Elyse

lvpets2002
07-14-2010, 11:48 AM
:love: The 3 Month Old Babies Says Many Thanks for the Very Nice Compliments & The Wishes of or turning 3 months old.. Yes we is wittle loving stinkers for sure.. :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
07-14-2010, 01:07 PM
HAPPY 3 MONTH BIRTHDAY BABIES!!! :love::love::love:

Chip and Chuck send extra special luvies to you today. They had treaties and lots of fun this morning. They are currently napping. They have been very good today. ;)

Ask your mommy to give you each an extra kiss or two from me, ok? :love::love::love:

phesina
07-14-2010, 01:26 PM
HAPPY 3-MONTH BIRTHDAY, li'l Texas kitties!

jennielynn1970
07-14-2010, 01:33 PM
gosh they are so darn cute!! makes me want a kitten even more!

Barbara
07-14-2010, 02:13 PM
They are adorable:) And I have now an idea how it is to have 3 :D Never a dull moment...

lvpets2002
07-14-2010, 02:43 PM
:love: Chuckle = thats for sure of no dule moments.. Happy 3 months old I think is the same as 2 leggedd babies having the terrible twos..:D But we sure love them :love:

They are adorable:) And I have now an idea how it is to have 3 :D Never a dull moment...

lvpets2002
07-14-2010, 02:47 PM
:love: Yes & I have just read you want Barney.. That is Great News.. Kitten a coming home with you soon.. Get out the running shoes..:D
gosh they are so darn cute!! makes me want a kitten even more!

cassiesmom
07-15-2010, 05:03 PM
Hi, kittens! What did you get into ... er, do ... today?

lizbud
07-15-2010, 05:52 PM
Happy 3 month Birthdays Texas babies.:love: When's the party?:D

lvpets2002
07-16-2010, 12:34 PM
:love: Whats you mean whens the party.. Meowmom keeps saying whens the party ending..:D

Cassie we gots some Whiskas Temptation Treats & Some New Toys.. Yes one is a noisy ball that we have chasing against each wall in the hallway.. Did we mention at 2:00 AM in the mornings..:p

Happy 3 month Birthdays Texas babies.:love: When's the party?:D

cassiesmom
07-19-2010, 10:29 AM
There is so much kitten cuteness on PT these days! Hello, Carmela, Sunny and Tangy and all your beautiful kitty-siblings!

lvpets2002
07-19-2010, 11:24 AM
:love: Boy howdy thats the truth of a Bunch of Kitten Cuteness.. Yes Tracey had me keep it a secret that she was going to be getting the Cutie Pies.. I will have to show my wittle ones of the new PT Cuties.. I have told Tracey to get ready for her & the babies to start bouncing off the walls.. I will gives Carmela, Tangy & Sunny Lots of Huggss from you..

There is so much kitten cuteness on PT these days! Hello, Carmela, Sunny and Tangy and all your beautiful kitty-siblings!

cassiesmom
07-20-2010, 02:19 PM
:love: we have already all 3 of us had our surgeries & did just great & all healed up now...

Aww, girls! I don't think I knew this. How are you, how is your big kitty-sister and all your other kitty siblings?

lvpets2002
07-20-2010, 04:51 PM
:love: Yup remember Debbie the lady that meet me on the TX/OK Border runs a spay/nueter clinic & she had the babies done by the time I got to pick them up that monday.. Oh yes all 3 are done & all healed up with the stiches out.. They never stoped playing long enough to even know they had anything done.. Yes I paid Debbie or as we say I gave her clinic a large donation.. Debbie also already had their shots done too..

Aww, girls! I don't think I knew this. How are you, how is your big kitty-sister and all your other kitty siblings?

cassiesmom
07-21-2010, 03:45 PM
Hi there, kitten girls! What are you doing today?

lvpets2002
07-21-2010, 03:48 PM
:love: Now remember there is one boy Sunny.. :p But two girls that keep him in line for sure.. All are bouncing off the walls today.. I think they are helping Chuck & Chip get over their surgerys.. :D So Many Thanks for Asking about them.. I will gives them Huggss & Kissess for you..
Hi there, kitten girls! What are you doing today?

momoffuzzyfaces
07-21-2010, 06:50 PM
:love: Now remember there is one boy Sunny.. :p But two girls that keep him in line for sure.. All are bouncing off the walls today.. I think they are helping Chuck & Chip get over their surgerys.. :D So Many Thanks for Asking about them.. I will gives them Huggss & Kissess for you..

Yep, Chip and Chuck have been bouncing off the walls today. The big kids have all been hissing at them and smacking at them. I think they don't like the stuff the vet sprayed on them to take the vets office smell off them. They do smell girly!!! :D

They send (((HUGS))) and wavies to their TX siblings. :love:

cassiesmom
07-23-2010, 12:02 PM

Hello, kittens! I'm having a heck of a time telling Tangy and Sunny apart :) Happy Friday! Kisses to you and to all your kitty-siblings :love: :love: :love:

lvpets2002
07-23-2010, 12:12 PM
:love: Many Thanks & Happy Friday to you both too.. Yes Sunny is the one to the left with his head cocked like he is looking down.. Tangy is the one to the right looking more at you with her eyes.. Now at home Tangy is the darker orange one & Sunny is the lighter orange & with white toe socks on his back feet.. Also Sunny is getting bigger than Tangy or Carmela.. Carmela is still the smaller one, but not by much.. They are all 3 growing..

momoffuzzyfaces
07-23-2010, 12:41 PM

Hello, kittens! I'm having a heck of a time telling Tangy and Sunny apart :) Happy Friday! Kisses to you and to all your kitty-siblings :love: :love: :love:

*thud* that's me fainting from the over load of cuteness!!!

What a great picture of the three of them!!! :D

LUvies from me and the KS kittens!!! :love::love::love:

lvpets2002
07-23-2010, 03:25 PM
:love: Many Thanks KS meowmom & sibbies.. Yes we is wittle Sweetie Pie Darlings for sure.. And might I say we keep the household & meowmom busy busy with us 3 bouncing off the walls.. Thats Ok meowmom says due to she just loves us all 3 sleeping on top of her at night.. And when we wake we try sucking on ear lobbss & Carmela loves giving meowmom a face licking bath.. Biggss Waves & Blowing Kissess to our KS Sibbies..

GILL
07-23-2010, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the warning, I would have over loaded.

cassiesmom
07-25-2010, 08:51 PM
Hello, Texas kittens! How was your weekend?

lvpets2002
07-26-2010, 12:32 PM
:love: We are into every thing & or on top of it.. We are for sure keeping meowmom busy.. Heck all the other cats just look at us & go on.. ** Hey we all 3 go to the Vets again on Tues Aug 3rd to get our finall shots & check up for a while.. We dont like the trips = but we sure love the treats when we get back home.. Many Thanks for your loving concerns..

Hello, Texas kittens! How was your weekend?

cassiesmom
08-10-2010, 01:01 PM
Good afternoon, Texas kitties! How are you?

momoffuzzyfaces
08-10-2010, 01:07 PM
Yes, how was your vist to the white coats? I hope all went well. The babies here send lots of luvies to their TX siblings. :love:

lvpets2002
08-10-2010, 03:41 PM
:) Yes our visit on the 3rd went very well.. We was not happy getting our wittle bottoms stuck with needles.. But we forgave meowmom quickly when she got out some treats for us.. We is all happy campers again.. We are still flying off the walls & Into Everything.. And we have to be glued to meowmom in bed at night.. Meowmom keeps saying something about I only have one chest & two arms.. You see we all 3 want on meowomom's chest at the same time to sleep.. :D Meowmom has been letting us grow a bit before taken more pics.. We will be snappshotted soon.. We know meowmom cant go long without a camera in hand.. Hopes all you KS sibbies & meowmom are doing very good.. Sending Bigg Waves & Huggss to KS sibbies & meowmom..

Yes, how was your vist to the white coats? I hope all went well. The babies here send lots of luvies to their TX siblings. :love:

cassiesmom
08-11-2010, 02:57 PM
:) And we have to be glued to meowmom in bed at night.. Meowmom keeps saying something about I only have one chest & two arms.. You see we all 3 want on meowmom's chest at the same time to sleep.. :D

Dear Carmela, Sunny and Tangy,

Do all of your kitty siblings sleep with you and meowmom? Is there any room for her on the bed? :D

Your admiring fan,
elyse

lvpets2002
08-12-2010, 11:18 AM
:p Not much room for meowmom on her King Size Bed to sleep at night.. Most everyone sleeps in bed at night.. Meowmom gets like the edge to sleep.. Thats ok Meowmom still loves us even when we push her off the bed & she goes to the couch to sleep..:D

Dear Carmela, Sunny and Tangy,

Do all of your kitty siblings sleep with you and meowmom? Is there any room for her on the bed? :D

Your admiring fan,
elyse

cassiesmom
08-16-2010, 12:49 PM
Hi, Texas kittens! Whatcha doin? How was your weekend?

Please have your meowmie give you tons of kisses and lovies from me ... lots for your kitty siblings too!

elyse

lvpets2002
08-16-2010, 12:59 PM
:love: We all are doing great.. I know bad meowmom for no new pics yet.. But coming soon.. Weekend good.. Many Thanks for your Loving Concerns.. Babies loves kissess & huggss..

Hi, Texas kittens! Whatcha doin? How was your weekend?

Please have your meowmie give you tons of kisses and lovies from me ... lots for your kitty siblings too!

elyse

lvpets2002
08-17-2010, 11:07 AM
:love: As meowmom promised New Pics of the Babies.. I was off yesterday afternoon & snuck out the camera.. Hope you all Enjoy..

Here is our Sweetest Ever Carmela Fiona (momma's spoiled baby for sure)

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/CARMELATANGYSUNNY004-1.jpg

Our wittle In Too EverThing Tangy Peaches (aka Miss Trouble Maker)

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/CARMELATANGYSUNNY003-2.jpg

This is our very laid back boy Sunny Sunshine (he had been asleep & I woke him up)

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/CARMELATANGYSUNNY002-2.jpg

GILL
08-17-2010, 11:40 AM
I'm glad you had the warning.
Carmela Fiona could be Pennys twin. Does she have green eyes, Love the Torties and thier Tortitude.
Orangies are great ours are nothing but love bugs. Yes there can be a bit of the devil in them. They will give you that inocent face, what me, no.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-17-2010, 12:14 PM
What gorgeous babies they are!!! I love Carmela's big kitty kat smile. Looks like she is smiling from ear to ear. Tangy is like Chuck, into everything it sounds like (he managed to get hold of my alumnum foil this morning and had a grand time unrolling it all over the kitchen), and Sunny reminds me of Chip. They are more laid back than the others. Am I right? :D MY two send tons of luvies to the TX siblings. :love::love::love:

katladyd
08-17-2010, 12:15 PM
Great pics! I love orangies, so I am partial to Tangy and Sunny. Carmela is beautiful, also! Give them all loves from me!:love:

lvpets2002
08-17-2010, 12:16 PM
:love: Yes Carmela Fiona has very green eyes.. She is the one that has to be glued to me night & day.. Now Tangy Peaches is always doing things & into trouble non-stop.. I will Tangy what are you into now & She will look at me & say who me = nothing.. Yow Right inocense Not.. Now Sunny Sunshine is like you said just lovable & goes with the flow.. Many Thanks for the very nice compliments..

I'm glad you had the warning.
Carmela Fiona could be Pennys twin. Does she have green eyes, Love the Torties and thier Tortitude.
Orangies are great ours are nothing but love bugs. Yes there can be a bit of the devil in them. They will give you that inocent face, what me, no.

lvpets2002
08-17-2010, 12:24 PM
:p I tell you what we need to take turns & be a fly on each others walls.. Now No pics of the foil undoing?? Well Tangy gets ahold of the tolit paper rolls all the time.. Now Carmela likes for me to just throw her a scott towel roll.. Now Sunny if he is not fighting with his sibbies then he is laid back wanting belly rubbss.. They just Loving wittle stinkers for sure.. Oh now Tangy & Carmela just Loves that Grey CatNip Mouse that you sent with them.. Just this morning both babies took turns throwing the mouse all over the bathroom.. Bigg TX waves to the KS sibbies..

What gorgeous babies they are!!! I love Carmela's big kitty kat smile. Looks like she is smiling from ear to ear. Tangy is like Chuck, into everything it sounds like (he managed to get hold of my alumnum foil this morning and had a grand time unrolling it all over the kitchen), and Sunny reminds me of Chip. They are more laid back than the others. Am I right? :D MY two send tons of luvies to the TX siblings. :love::love::love:

cassiesmom
08-17-2010, 01:41 PM
Hi, Texas kittens! Hugs, snuggles, lovies and a *kiss* for each of you!

krazyaboutkatz
08-17-2010, 01:44 PM
Wow!!! They're all getting so big.:) They all look wonderful too. The picture of your Sunny brought tears to my eyes because he really reminds me of my RB Sunny but they're happy tears.:)

My two little ones are really growing and they're both lovebugs too. They like to play with the bathroom cabinet door and sometimes they go inside the cabinet and then they can't get out. I haven't dared to put up the toilet paper roll in the hall bathroom yet because I'm sure they'd love to play with it.:) Please keep the pictures coming.:)

Anikaca77
08-17-2010, 01:50 PM
Oh my goodness, they are growing up so fast!!

Too CUTE!!!! They are all so adorable.

Melissa

phesina
08-17-2010, 03:33 PM
My gosh, they're getting bigger and more MATURE(?)-looking!

They're as adorable as ever, too.

lvpets2002
08-17-2010, 04:43 PM
:love: The Babies Say Many Thanks to EveryOne for the Loving Thoughts & Compliments.. We will get meowmom to get out the camera more often.. Hey she is off Wed afternoon & so maybe then ok..

Hey this Pic is for John aka Gill to see my Green Eyes

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/CARMELATANGYSUNNY001-2.jpg

Pinot's Mom
08-17-2010, 04:54 PM
Great pictures-wonderful to see the kitties! All just gorgeous!:love:

GILL
08-18-2010, 06:56 AM
I'm in love again, always a sucker for green eyes.

lvpets2002
08-18-2010, 09:46 AM
:love: Yup I knew that would capture your heart those green eyes & she being such a tortie girl..

I'm in love again, always a sucker for green eyes.

lvpets2002
08-19-2010, 11:13 AM
:love: I took these pictures yesterday while off work.. Please enjoy.. Boy Howdy these babies can make you work taking pics.. They are all so on the move non stop..

Miss Carmela Fiona says Hello..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/CARMELATANGYSUNNY003-3.jpg

Miss Tangy Peaches looking relaxed..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/CARMELATANGYSUNNY001-3.jpg

Mr. Sunny Sunshine boy looking Handsome

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/CARMELATANGYSUNNY002-3.jpg

krazyaboutkatz
08-19-2010, 11:34 AM
They're all adorable and growing up so fast. Thanks for sharing their pictures with us.:) Hi Mr. Sunny Boy.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
08-19-2010, 12:33 PM
How grown up they are getting!!! Please give them all a kissie from me, ok? :love:
The KS kitties send luvies to the TX kitties too. :love:

Catty1
08-19-2010, 01:59 PM
PINK TOESIES! MWAH! They are just beautiful! Kissies to all!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
08-19-2010, 02:00 PM
Tangy has 4 orangie brothers! Hi, Texas kittens! You are getting bigger and just as cute as ever :D Please have your meowmie give you some kisses from me!

lvpets2002
08-19-2010, 02:34 PM
:) Oh I nearly forgot to tell you Auntie Connie that I do have some bad news :( You know the Favorite Grey CatNip Mouse that you sent with them & they just go crazy with == Well the Mousie drowned this morning.. Yup Tangy threw the Mousie into one of the water bowls.. I found it all soaking wet.. Thats ok I have it drying out on the dresser now.. Have you ever seen wet catnip in a fluff mouse?? :p Well I got too & not too pretty..:D The Babies say Many Thanks to All for the Very Nice Compliments & Hearts for Us.. Sending Bigg Kissess & Huggss & Waves to the KS Sibbies..:love:

How grown up they are getting!!! Please give them all a kissie from me, ok? :love:
The KS kitties send luvies to the TX kitties too. :love:

Pinot's Mom
08-19-2010, 02:41 PM
You better get used to wet mousie syndrome! It happens here all the time! :D
They don't drown as much here as when Pinot was little, but still, every once in a while...

The pictures are great! Thanks so much! Take a picture of the drowned mousie - I'll see if it's one of the ones I sent with them and I'll get more if it is. :)

lvpets2002
08-19-2010, 02:45 PM
:p Now laughing my butt off.. Ok I will see how mousie is doing when I get home this evening & take a picture of.. I started too this morning but was trying to get ready for work & was laughing too hard.. Tangy just had this funny look on her face when I found mousie.. She was like saying Save the Mousie look & stop laughing at it..:D

You better get used to wet mousie syndrome! It happens here all the time! :D
They don't drown as much here as when Pinot was little, but still, every once in a while...

The pictures are great! Thanks so much! Take a picture of the drowned mousie - I'll see if it's one of the ones I sent with them and I'll get more if it is. :)

momoffuzzyfaces
08-19-2010, 03:13 PM
:p Now laughing my butt off.. Ok I will see how mousie is doing when I get home this evening & take a picture of.. I started too this morning but was trying to get ready for work & was laughing too hard.. Tangy just had this funny look on her face when I found mousie.. She was like saying Save the Mousie look & stop laughing at it..:D

I think mousie will be just fine after he dries off. :D You can open him and take out the soggy catnip and put dry in. I even wash the ones my kits have here in the washer. Not dry in the dryer though, just hide it from Tangy a while until it's dry. :D:love:

lvpets2002
08-19-2010, 03:17 PM
:) I checked at lunch & Tangy hasnt found it yet.. She was playing in the kitchen with one of Uncle Gary's catnip mousies he has sent to my babies..

I think mousie will be just fine after he dries off. :D You can open him and take out the soggy catnip and put dry in. I even wash the ones my kits have here in the washer. Not dry in the dryer though, just hide it from Tangy a while until it's dry. :D:love:

cassiesmom
08-19-2010, 03:50 PM
:) I checked at lunch & Tangy hasnt found it yet.. She was playing in the kitchen with one of Uncle Gary's catnip mousies he has sent to my babies..

Paws up for AWA catnip mousies from Catada! Uncle Gary sent us two, so we gave one to kitty cousin Milo - he LOVES it! Thursday ***kisses*** to the Texas kittens! I am thinking they are around 4 months old already, yes? They were born in early May, if I remember correctly.

lvpets2002
08-19-2010, 04:31 PM
:love: No they was born mid April around 15th.. I show them at 5 months at the end of this month.. Correct me Connie if I am wrong.. Kissess from the babies to All & Kissess given.. :love:

Paws up for AWA catnip mousies from Catada! Uncle Gary sent us two, so we gave one to kitty cousin Milo - he LOVES it! Thursday ***kisses*** to the Texas kittens! I am thinking they are around 4 months old already, yes? They were born in early May, if I remember correctly.

krazyaboutkatz
08-19-2010, 11:13 PM
:love: No they was born mid April around 15th.. I show them at 5 months at the end of this month.. Correct me Connie if I am wrong.. Kissess from the babies to All & Kissess given.. :love:

Well then they're just a little older than Alani & Blaze since on their records it says that their birthdate is April 30th 2010.:) So far my widdle boys haven't put anything in the water bowls yet but Ziggy has drowned several mice and pipecleaner spiders in the past. I just let them air dry and then they're good as new.:)

lvpets2002
08-20-2010, 08:36 AM
:love: Ok here is a couple of pics of the Drowned Mousie.. Oh its dry now & fresh nip & fluffed.. Sunny had to give it mouth to mouth this morning.. He says its just not the same.. I will be mousie shopen this weekend.. Them three have just been crazy about this one mousie..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/MOUSIE002.jpg
http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/MOUSIE001.jpg

momoffuzzyfaces
08-20-2010, 10:26 AM

My vet has them born on April 14. So they are just a hair over 4 months old now. :love:

Poor Mr Mousie!!! Yep, that's the one I sent with them. Let me know if you need another. I think our Walmart still has some of his cousins. :love:

lvpets2002
08-20-2010, 10:33 AM
:) Yup I will check Walmart this weekend for a New Mousie.. You see it has to be just like this one.. They have carried & tossed & chewed & sleep with this Mousie.. This morning Sunny tried to revive Mousie & then put it down & just gave me this funny look.. Tangy & Carmela would not even touch it.. I guess the babies have considered Mousie is dead..:( I will let you know if I can find one or not..;)

My vet has them born on April 14. So they are just a hair over 4 months old now. :love:

Poor Mr Mousie!!! Yep, that's the one I sent with them. Let me know if you need another. I think our Walmart still has some of his cousins. :love:

Pinot's Mom
08-20-2010, 10:42 AM
No, that wasn't one of the mousies in the Pinot Package! That is a very nice one, though; I'll check WalMart to see if any cousins are here in MD. Kiss the kitties for me! :love:

PS-Poor Mousie! :(

lvpets2002
08-20-2010, 10:49 AM
:love: Many Thanks for checking for us.. Yes Connie said she is to check too.. I too am going to check Walmart & our local Pet Store too this weekend.. We gots to get them this same New Mousie back to them.. They all three was like in a pouuttyy mode this morning..;) Yup poor Mousie is pretty sad looking.. Yes the Babies send lots of Kissess to EveryOne..

No, that wasn't one of the mousies in the Pinot Package! That is a very nice one, though; I'll check WalMart to see if any cousins are here in MD. Kiss the kitties for me! :love:

PS-Poor Mousie! :(

cassiesmom
08-20-2010, 01:38 PM
Kittens, I will check Petsmart for you. I might be going to Wal-Mart tomorrow and if so I will check there too. Please have meowmom give you some kisses from me :love:.

lvpets2002
08-20-2010, 03:55 PM
:) Many Thanks.. Wait till I tell the babies this evening that everyone is going shopping for them a new Mousie.. Babies sends Bigg Huggss for all of your loving Concerns & Hearts..

Kittens, I will check Petsmart for you. I might be going to Wal-Mart tomorrow and if so I will check there too. Please have meowmom give you some kisses from me :love:.

phesina
08-20-2010, 08:17 PM
Kissies and skritchies to all your darling kitties!

Elmer sends love to his sweetie Taccoa.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-21-2010, 12:26 PM
:) Many Thanks.. Wait till I tell the babies this evening that everyone is going shopping for them a new Mousie.. Babies sends Bigg Huggss for all of your loving Concerns & Hearts..

Yes, I will be going to Wamart Monday. The bus doesn't run on weekends so I am grounded until then. I'm fairly sure they still have them but maybe not the same color. :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
08-23-2010, 09:36 AM
Tell Carmella, Tangy, and Sunny a new mousie is on the way!!!

It was so funny. When I went to the kitty toy section at Walmart, there was one just like their other one right up front. It was the only one like that left. There were several others but they were all tan. Not as pretty as the one they had. It was like it was saying, "here I am! Send me to the TX siblings".
So, I did!!!

PS, please try and not let him go swimming!!! ;) :love:

lvpets2002
08-23-2010, 12:51 PM
:) Ohh Yippy Hurraa.. Thanks so Much.. I was not able to find one here.. I went to walmart & pet sense store both & no mousie found.. I will tell the babies at lunch.. They will be so thrilled & a waiting.. And nope they wont even touch this one that drowned.. I will have a talk with the babies & the new mousie about swimming rules.. Again Many Thanks to Connie & the KS Sibbies..

Yes Elmer Darling of course Taccoa always sends her Love to You & with lots of Huggss..

It was so funny. When I went to the kitty toy section at Walmart, there was one just like their other one right up front. It was the only one like that left. There were several others but they were all tan. Not as pretty as the one they had. It was like it was saying, "here I am! Send me to the TX siblings".
So, I did!!!

lvpets2002
08-25-2010, 03:30 PM
:love: Yup we got New Mousie in the Mail today.. I will take it in this evening & show the babies.. They will be so happy.. Many Thanks for sending the New Mousie..

So, I did!!!

cassiesmom
08-25-2010, 03:54 PM
:love: Yup we got New Mousie in the Mail today.. I will take it in this evening & show the babies.. They will be so happy.. Many Thanks for sending the New Mousie..

Could you please snap a picture of the kittens having fun with their new mousie for us, Meowmom?

:love:,
Elyse

lvpets2002
08-25-2010, 04:43 PM
:love: I sure will && the New Mousie has been talked to about the No Swimming Policy.. Ummpp Right.. :p Heck just this morning Tangy threw a Fluff Ball in the water bowl & got it back out & ran off with it.. This was all in about 2 seconds time.. I was like zoom zoom..

Could you please snap a picture of the kittens having fun with their new mousie for us, Meowmom?

Elyse

cassiesmom
08-26-2010, 03:18 PM
Hi, kittens! How's things in Texas? Could you please have meowmom give you this from me: *kissie*.

lvpets2002
08-27-2010, 10:19 AM
:) For sure Meowmom will give babies Kissess from you.. We will throw in some Huggss too.. Many thanks for the Loving Thoughts..

Hi, kittens! How's things in Texas? Could you please have meowmom give you this from me: *kissie*.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-28-2010, 04:28 PM
Did the babies like the new mousie? :love::love::love:

lvpets2002
08-30-2010, 10:48 AM
:love: Oh yes they sure did.. But everytime I get to the camera they have gone.. I will get pics soon hopefully..;)

Did the babies like the new mousie? :love::love::love:

cassiesmom
08-30-2010, 08:59 PM
Do any of their other toys get a dunking in the water dish, meowmom? I saw some cute crinkly balls at Wal-Mart over the weekend :D

lvpets2002
08-31-2010, 10:33 AM
:love: Now that you mentioned it Tangy dunks any & everything in the water bowls.. But hey now she at least will fish them out on her own too.. She is the busybody of the three.. She is always into something.. Carmela & Sunny are more laid back..

Do any of their other toys get a dunking in the water dish, meowmom? I saw some cute crinkly balls at Wal-Mart over the weekend :D

momoffuzzyfaces
08-31-2010, 12:05 PM
Tangy sounds like Chuck. He's always into everything too. He adores water. He has to "help" when I wash dishes.
Chip is the cuddler. He does have his moments though. Do your three run through the house full tilt, jump on anything they can, and knock stuff off? :eek: :love:

Oh, Please tell sweet Bogart, I changed my calendar to September already. What a treat to see his picture there, right under my Chester's. Also Sweet Moose and adorable Bob!!! I'll love seeing them every day!!! Luvies to them all!

lvpets2002
08-31-2010, 12:52 PM
:love: Oh yes in the early mornings after waking up they are all three from one end of the house to the next end nonstop.. And your right "dont let anything be in their way" or it will get ran over & or knocked off.. They sound like a herd of horses.. Its like Zoom Zoom city..But we do love it dont we.. :D

Tangy sounds like Chuck. He's always into everything too. He adores water. He has to "help" when I wash dishes.
Chip is the cuddler. He does have his moments though. Do your three run through the house full tilt, jump on anything they can, and knock stuff off? :eek: :love:

Oh, Please tell sweet Bogart, I changed my calendar to September already. What a treat to see his picture there, right under my Chester's. Also Sweet Moose and adorable Bob!!! I'll love seeing them every day!!! Luvies to them all!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-08-2010, 12:48 PM
Just thinking of you and your fur babies. Hope you are all safe from all the storms and flooding Texas has been getting from Hermine. :love:

We are to get 5 or so inches starting tonight and through tomorrow. We are on a hill though so should be fine. The babies all send luvies to the Texas gang. :love:

lvpets2002
09-08-2010, 12:54 PM
:love: EveryBody is nice & dry indoors.. Yes it has been raining for the past 24 hours.. I dont know how much rain yet.. But the ground was so Dry Dry from the high temps of Aug that there is no puddles.. The ground soaked up all of it & I think it was at least 4-6 inchss.. Thanks for thinking of us.. We will get meowmom to do pics soon.. Waves & Kissess blowing back to the KS Sibbies..:love:
Just thinking of you and your fur babies. Hope you are all safe from all the storms and flooding Texas has been getting from Hermine. :love:

We are to get 5 or so inches starting tonight and through tomorrow. We are on a hill though so should be fine. The babies all send luvies to the Texas gang. :love:

cassiesmom
09-09-2010, 05:03 PM
Hi, Texas kittens... I heard on the news about the storm last night and I'm glad you are all dry! Please have meowmom give you and all the kitties at your house some kisses and snuggles for me :D

Your fan,
elyse

lvpets2002
09-10-2010, 11:55 AM
:love: Yes for sure Bunchs Kissess & Huggss on their way to the babies.. Many Thanks for the Loving Concerns.. Yes the Dallas area got like 4-6 diff small tornatoes.. Not us & we just got lots of wind & rain.. Hey we did need the rain..

Hi, Texas kittens... I heard on the news about the storm last night and I'm glad you are all dry! Please have meowmom give you and all the kitties at your house some kisses and snuggles for me :D

Your fan,
elyse

cassiesmom
09-10-2010, 05:03 PM
Meowmom, do you have any new photos yet? :love:

cassiesmom
09-13-2010, 03:23 PM
Meowmom ... do you happen to have any more photos of these adorable sweeties?

lvpets2002
09-13-2010, 04:22 PM
:) I knew I forgot to do something this weekend.. No not yet.. Just been real busy.. I promise to get some soon ok.. Please forgive me.. Bad meowmom..

Meowmom ... do you happen to have any more photos of these adorable sweeties?

lvpets2002
09-20-2010, 11:13 AM
:love: Here is some New Pics of the growing babies as promised.. They are all for sure wittle stinkers.. But I love them.. Hope you enjoy the pics.. They are all getting bigg & growing up so fast..

Here is Momma's shoulder baby for sure Carmela..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/TANGYCARMELASUNNY002.jpg

Here is Tangy stretching into a camera pose..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/TANGYCARMELASUNNY001.jpg

Then there is Sunny boy sleeping on his Got Mice Rug..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/TANGYCARMELASUNNY003.jpg

krazyaboutkatz
09-20-2010, 11:33 AM
They sure are growing up fast. They look great.:) Thanks for sharing these latest pictures with us.:) I:love: that Sunny boy.;)

cassiesmom
09-20-2010, 11:36 AM
New photos, yaaaaay! Look at how big these three are getting! Mmwah, mmwah, mmwah! Thank you Meowmom for the pictures!

lvpets2002
09-20-2010, 11:40 AM
:) Oh I was just noting on Laura's baby feeding Thread that I have now & bottle feeding a wittle one too.. I went to the County Humane Society meeting last Tues night & after the meeting we was called on a wittle baby under a porch that the mother had not been seen for two days.. Well the baby was only 4 days old to start with.. Its a black girl && she started opening her eyes yesterday & this morning her eyes are wide open.. They look blue.. She is 10 days old today.. I will take pics soon when she is a bit bigger.. This night feeding takes some getting used too again..

Thanks for the very nice compliments.. Yes the three/some comes & checks out the baby when we are feeding..

They sure are growing up fast. They look great.:) Thanks for sharing these latest pictures with us.:) I:love: that Sunny boy.;)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-20-2010, 12:35 PM
How wonderful to see the sweeties!!! It makes me tear up to see how happy and healthy they are. Luvies to all of you from me and the KS sibbies!!! :love:

lvpets2002
09-20-2010, 12:40 PM
:love: Huggss & Blowing Kissess back to the KS Sibbies.. Hey Connie did you read my Post #195 about the bottle baby?? Well please read.. ;)

How wonderful to see the sweeties!!! It makes me tear up to see how happy and healthy they are. Luvies to all of you from me and the KS sibbies!!! :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
09-20-2010, 12:55 PM
:love: Huggss & Blowing Kissess back to the KS Sibbies.. Hey Connie did you read my Post #195 about the bottle baby?? Well please read.. ;)

Aw, how sweet!! They will have a new little sibbie to teach all their nawtee ways too!!! That's about the age Leonardo was when I found him. He was my :love: kitty for sure. Bet she will charm them all. Chip and Chuck's eyes were blue when I first met them but didn't stay that way long.

Those two stinkers are resting. A fly was dumb enough to get into the house this morning. They all had a grand time chasing it. Well, the fly was less than enchanted but I don't think they ever caught it. I think it's napping somewhere now. :D :love:

kissies to the new widdle one too!!! :love::love::love:

Laura's Babies
09-20-2010, 01:04 PM
I read it and can't wait for pictures! OMG! They are so sweet and precious! It is so much fun watching them learn about this world they find themselves in now. Caramella is a little fur ball of constant movement now. She does something new every day and is just so funny to watch! You are going to love having a bottle baby!!

Savor every moment! They grow SO fast!!

Taz_Zoee
09-20-2010, 01:31 PM
I :love::love: kittens!! It's so wonderful to see the other kittens here on PT and hear their stories of antics. It's nice to know I am not alone. :D
My Jax is unlike any other cat I've ever had or even known. He is not afraid of anything! And adapts to changes so quickly. I'm so happy to be a part of the kitten brigade here on PT this year. :D

I also can't wait to see pictures of the new bottle baby. :)

lvpets2002
09-22-2010, 12:56 PM
:love: Oh yes bottle babies are fun.. This is not my first to raise & I am sure it wont be my last.. She is a cutie Solid Black with Grey Shadow on her lower back.. And Blue Eyes for now.. Her name is Mischka (means Love One in russian) second name is Nissi (means Miracle in Hebrew).. I hope to get her in a box to roam in & Hope to get some pics this weekend.. She is 13 Days old today.. Yes they are so cute to watch growing up..

I read it and can't wait for pictures! OMG! They are so sweet and precious! It is so much fun watching them learn about this world they find themselves in now. Caramella is a little fur ball of constant movement now. She does something new every day and is just so funny to watch! You are going to love having a bottle baby!!

Savor every moment! They grow SO fast!!

cassiesmom
09-24-2010, 11:36 AM
Hi, kittens! How are you? Did you have a fun week? How is your little sister Mischka?

lvpets2002
09-24-2010, 11:50 AM
:love: The Babies all say Hi Back & Send lot of Huggss.. Oh they all want to know why the kitten is crying everytime I wake it to feed.. Then everyone is like lets me see the wittle fuzz ball.. I will be taking pics this weekend of the baby.. I will put her in a padded box for her to get a bit of playing done.. Thanks to All for the Loving Concerns & Thoughts.. Huggss to All..

Hi, kittens! How are you? Did you have a fun week? How is your little sister Mischka?

cassiesmom
09-30-2010, 01:43 PM
Hi, kitten trio! How are you? I bet you are growing and having all kinds of fun! Here are some *kisses* for you from me!

lvpets2002
09-30-2010, 03:41 PM
:love: Hey All we are all 3 doing good & keeping meowmom busy watching us romp the house.. Many Thanks for the Nice Concerns.. kissess & huggss given..

Hi, kitten trio! How are you? I bet you are growing and having all kinds of fun! Here are some *kisses* for you from me!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-08-2010, 09:45 AM
Hi, sweet widdle ones!!! I got an email this morning from, Carmen, the lady who gave you a lift on your way to Texas. She asked about you. I told her you were all happy and healthy and thanked her again for helping us out.

She sends kissies to each of you!!! :love::love::love:

lvpets2002
10-08-2010, 12:06 PM
:love: Well we Thanks her abunchss for giving us a lift to help getting us to TX.. We all doing great.. We is bouncing off the walls & keeping meowmom busy.. More pics soon.. Oh oh guess what meowmom wants to put the pic of us all three together in the window for the 2011 Cat PT Calendar.. Whats cha think?? Hey you should put in for to be of the calendar too.. :D

Hi, sweet widdle ones!!! I got an email this morning from, Carmen, the lady who gave you a lift on your way to Texas. She asked about you. I told her you were all happy and healthy and thanked her again for helping us out.

She sends kissies to each of you!!! :love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
10-08-2010, 12:22 PM
:love: Well we Thanks her abunchss for giving us a lift to help getting us to TX.. We all doing great.. We is bouncing off the walls & keeping meowmom busy.. More pics soon.. Oh oh guess what meowmom wants to put the pic of us all three together in the window for the 2011 Cat PT Calendar.. Whats cha think?? Hey you should put in for to be of the calendar too.. :D

I think that would be a great picture to put in. I was thinking of sending Chip and Chuck's pics too if I can get good ones of them. My other's were in last years calendar so I thought I'd just send in theirs this year.

Guess who will be 6 months old on the 14th? Yep, our widdle babies!!! :D :love:

lvpets2002
10-08-2010, 12:28 PM
:love: Yup our wittle stinker pots.. Hey what month do you want?? I will note of my three to be in the same month..;)

I think that would be a great picture to put in. I was thinking of sending Chip and Chuck's pics too if I can get good ones of them. My other's were in last years calendar so I thought I'd just send in theirs this year.

Guess who will be 6 months old on the 14th? Yep, our widdle babies!!! :D :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
10-08-2010, 12:30 PM
:love: Yup our wittle stinker pots.. Hey what month do you want?? I will note of my three to be in the same month..;)

How about April, their birth month? Oh just any one. You pick.

Do you think the pics of Chip and Chuck in my siggy would do for the calendar? :love:

lvpets2002
10-08-2010, 12:35 PM
:) Yes the ones on your siggy are just too Cute of them.. Would work purrfect.. Hey April sounds Great.. We will do April..

How about April, their birth month? Oh just any one. You pick.

Do you think the pics of Chip and Chuck in my siggy would do for the calendar? :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
10-08-2010, 01:09 PM
I just sent ours in. Hope they are ok. Chuck had a bit of a runny nose at the time. :D:love:

cassiesmom
10-12-2010, 04:34 PM
:love: We all doing great.. We is bouncing off the walls & keeping meowmom busy.. :D

Hi, kittens! Are you still bouncy? How's your little sister doing?

Elyse

momoffuzzyfaces
10-13-2010, 12:48 PM
Happy 6 month birthday tomorrow sweeties!!! :love::love::love:

Chip and Chuck think they are quite grown up now too!!! We hope you all have a wonderfully fun day!!! Extra luvies from your Kansas sibbies!!! :love::love::love:

lvpets2002
10-13-2010, 12:52 PM
:love: WoW your right it is the 6th Month.. Boy Howdy does time fly by fast when you have babies bouncing off the walls.. Happy 6th to the Sibbies too.. Treats & dancing for all.. Huggss & Kissess from TX..

Happy 6 month birthday tomorrow sweeties!!! :love::love::love:

Chip and Chuck think they are quite grown up now too!!! We hope you all have a wonderfully fun day!!! Extra luvies from your Kansas sibbies!!! :love::love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
10-14-2010, 11:40 AM
Wow! I can't believe they're 6 months old already.:) My kittens will be 6 months old on Oct.30th so they aren't too far behind.:)

HAPPY 6 MONTHS OLD B-DAY KITTENS!!!

lvpets2002
10-14-2010, 11:58 AM
:love: I cant beleive its already 6 months for the babies.. Many Thanks for the Happies.. And may I say Early Happies for your babies too Tracey..

Wow! I can't believe they're 6 months old already.:) My kittens will be 6 months old on Oct.30th so they aren't too far behind.:)

HAPPY 6 MONTHS OLD B-DAY KITTENS!!!

phesina
10-14-2010, 12:07 PM
Happy 6TH-MONTH-BIRTHDAY to all the celebrants (and their families)!

cassiesmom
10-14-2010, 03:48 PM
Happy 6-month birthday, dear kittens!

lvpets2002
10-14-2010, 03:54 PM
:love: Many Thanks everone.. Oh the kids got plenty of treats & sleeping with meowmom time..

Happy 6-month birthday, dear kittens!

cassiesmom
10-26-2010, 03:44 PM
Hi, kitten trio! How are you? How does it feel to be all of 6 months old?

cassiesmom
11-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Hello, kitten trio! How was your Halloween? I bet Meowmom gave you a treat :D

lvpets2002
11-01-2010, 03:31 PM
:) Many Thanks for Checking on Us.. Yes we all got treats & snuggled with meowmom while she was boohooing over the Rangers Game.. We did not do the door thing with the kids.. Meowmom says the doorbell & the kids are way to noisy for us calm babies.. We just get too nervous.. So meowmom leaves the door closed & the outside lights off on Halloween.. Thats just fine with us to have treats & meowmom all to our selves.. Pics coming soon.. We are all 3 getting so bigg..

Hello, kitten trio! How was your Halloween? I bet Meowmom gave you a treat :D

momoffuzzyfaces
11-14-2010, 12:35 PM
Happy 7 month birthday sweet babies!!!

The fur sibbies and all the gang send extra BIG LUVINS your way today!!! :love:
(I certainly hope you are calmer than Chip and Chuck and not driving your mommy totally up the wall) ;) :love:

lvpets2002
11-15-2010, 12:14 PM
:eek: WoW they are 7 months now && No they have not stoped running yet.. They do keep momma busy.. Tangy the most does stay into trouble.. Now Sunny & Carmela are both bigg time momma babies.. But I loves them all & would not trade them for the world.. I know we need update pics.. Its hard to get them all in the same pic.. Happy Birthday to Chuck & Chip & huggss & kissess.. Many Thanks for the good wishess.. Biggs wave from TX to KS..

Happy 7 month birthday sweet babies!!!

The fur sibbies and all the gang send extra BIG LUVINS your way today!!! :love:
(I certainly hope you are calmer than Chip and Chuck and not driving your mommy totally up the wall) ;) :love:

cassiesmom
11-30-2010, 03:09 PM
Hi, Carmela and hi, Tangy and Sunny! How are you? Is Tangy still getting into things? Are Carmela and Sunny still being meowmom's kitty kids? Could you please have meowmom give you a hug and a snuggle for me?

Your fan,
Elyse

cassiesmom
12-02-2010, 12:17 PM
:) Heck my Sunny has decided to be the Bad boy now.. Sunday I am in the back bedroom & then I hear all of this clanging & clunking & glass breaking && what did I find.. All of the stuff on the microwave (decor plates & figurens) & all of the stuff on top of the refrig All On The Floor.. And what was Sunny doing :rolleyes: Just looking at me like he was saying This Was Not My Fault.. I should of already had all of that stuff cleaned off just for him.. Yup a couple of my decor plates are broke now.. Well what can I say = umps get out the glue.. :D

Oh, Sunny Sunshine! You are much too beautiful to be guilty. A case for Groucho, Kitty Lawyer? Seriously, though - try to stay away from meowmom's breakables, okay? :love:

lvpets2002
12-02-2010, 04:23 PM
:love: You know Sunny has been a good boy since then.. Yup more like sucking up to meowmom. He has been cuddling up & giving me whisker kissess in bed at night time.. I tell him he is a silly boy all the time.. :D

Oh, Sunny Sunshine! You are much too beautiful to be guilty. A case for Groucho, Kitty Lawyer? Seriously, though - try to stay away from meowmom's breakables, okay? :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
12-13-2010, 03:45 PM
Happy 8th month old birthday tomorrow babies. I bet you are getting so big now!!! Did you write your letters to Santa? Chip needs to work on the being nice instead of nawtee but we are getting there. We all send you lots and lots of luvies!!! :love::love::love:

lvpets2002
12-13-2010, 04:03 PM
:love: Hey Happy 8th mnth B-Day to our sibbies in KS.. Yes the babies are getting better at calming down some.. Since Sonny's last adventure of cleaning everthing off of the microwave & refrig = He has been a real good boy.. Tangy has settled some too.. Now Carmela does nothing wrong.. She is just a love bug.. Yes the kids have all wrote to Santa.. Now Santa has to just sneak in the gifts & hide them good so the babies wont dig them out..

Happy 8th month old birthday tomorrow babies. I bet you are getting so big now!!! Did you write your letters to Santa? Chip needs to work on the being nice instead of nawtee but we are getting there. We all send you lots and lots of luvies!!! :love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
12-13-2010, 06:16 PM
I am so jealous!!! Chunk, er, Chuck has settled down but Chip is still a terror!!! He is into everything. He got scared of the wind the other night. It blew a leaf onto one of the kitchen screens where it got stuck. Chip kept throwing himself on the window trying to get it. I went out and pulled it off but Chip was still freaking out. I finally had to put him in one of the carriers until he calmed down. Then took him in the front room for some cuddle time with me.

He is fine now but still poking his nose into everything. He doesn't even look, he just leaps on things. I think he expects them to get out of his way. :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
12-28-2010, 02:24 PM
Hi babies! How was your very first Christmas? Was Santa good to you? Chip and Chuck really had fun on their first Christmas. Lots of luvies from me and the Kansas sibbies and the rest of the gang too. :love::love:

lvpets2002
12-30-2010, 02:37 PM
:love: Happy First Christmas to you too babies & Happy First New Years too.. Yes meowmom has been off all week with us & we have been for sure keeping her busy.. Always into something.. We got good treats & more toys too.. Uncle Gary & Pat sent us some catnip toys & lots of goodies too.. We have been playing & eating non stop.. Hope you all have been doing the same.. Huggs & Whiskers Kissess coming your way to KS..:love:

Hi babies! How was your very first Christmas? Was Santa good to you? Chip and Chuck really had fun on their first Christmas. Lots of luvies from me and the Kansas sibbies and the rest of the gang too. :love::love:

cassiesmom
01-06-2011, 05:42 PM
Yup this morning I was pulling Sunny out from behind the refrig.. He was trying to disconnect everything.. These wittle sibbies are for sure stinkers.. :D

Sunny Sunshine, behind the refrigerator? What's up with that?! Stinker. Maybe meowmom spoke too soon when she said you'd settled down a bit :eek:! Please have her give you, Tangy Peaches and Carmela and all the FurPurr kitties some hugs, lovies and snuggles from me :love:.

lvpets2002
01-07-2011, 12:19 PM
:love: Well remember Sunny was the one that was getting on top of the refrig & knocking everything off.. So now he has stoped that = then its lets get behind the refrig & check that out.. He has been on the love meowmomie crazy now.. Just wait = I just know he cant be to good for too long.. And Tangy is the same way.. They both are just wittle in trouble stinkers..

Sunny Sunshine, behind the refrigerator? What's up with that?! Stinker. Maybe meowmom spoke too soon when she said you'd settled down a bit :eek:! Please have her give you, Tangy Peaches and Carmela and all the FurPurr kitties some hugs, lovies and snuggles from me :love:.

krazyaboutkatz
01-07-2011, 07:04 PM
That's why kittens are so adorable.:) This way they can be very bad little stinkers and still get away with it.;) My two little redheads have been little stinkers too. Luckily they can't get behind the fridge but they do jump up on top of it. Kittens really keep you on your toes.:)

cassiesmom
01-21-2011, 08:47 PM
Hi, Tangy, Sunny and Carmela! Haven't heard from you for a bit... how are you? How are all the other kitties at your house?

cassiesmom
02-07-2011, 07:19 PM
Hi, Tangy, Sunny and Carmela! Haven't heard from you for a bit... how are you? How are all the other kitties at your house?

Hey, Texas kitties! You will be 10 months old next week?! How are you?

lvpets2002
02-08-2011, 12:37 PM
:love: We are all doing Great.. Still into things & driving meowmom crazy.. But she still Loves Us.. Yes infact here is some new pics of us.. Please Enjoy..

Hey, Texas kitties! You will be 10 months old next week?! How are you?

Here me Carmela = Being my Sweet Self

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/carmela001.jpg

And Here is me Sunny doing what I do second best.. Suckle the pet bed on meowmom's bed..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/CALIEDOGECT006.jpg

And at last is me Tangy doing kick boxing with the scott towl roll that meowmom gave me..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/CALIEDOGECT005.jpg

momoffuzzyfaces
02-08-2011, 03:34 PM
Goodness ! What gorgeous babies they are!!! :D
Maybe I should give Chip a roll of paper towels to kick box with. It would at least keep him busy for a while and off the curtains. (for 3 entire minutes if I'm lucky)

Give them all lots of luvies and huggies from me and the Kansas sibbies. Their 10 month birthday is on Valentines Day. Isn't that sweet? :D :love:

cassiesmom
02-08-2011, 03:45 PM
Meowmom! Carmela Fiona is such a beautiful tortie! And I might just get on a plane to Texas so I can give some snuggles and lovies to Tangy and Sunny -- such adorable orange kitties! They have gotten so big! (((HUGS))) sweeties!

lvpets2002
02-08-2011, 04:18 PM
:love: Yes they have gotten so bigg & of such beauty..

Hey Connie I all the time will give the babies a roll of scott towles to play with & distroy.. And I will say they do a good job at it too..

The Babies say many thanks for the very nice compliments & lovings..

phesina
02-08-2011, 06:44 PM
Oh, they are all so gorgeous! They have growed up just great!

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
02-09-2011, 01:58 AM
They sure have grown into gorgeous cats.:) Alani & Blaze will be 10 months old on Feb.30th. I'm still looking forward to the day when they calm down a bit.;)

lvpets2002
02-09-2011, 01:49 PM
:) I will tell you Tracey your not alone.. I can for sure relate to wanting my three to start calming down out of kitten hood.. I am sure Connie will join us & aggree too.. :D

krazyaboutkatz
02-10-2011, 12:58 AM
:) I will tell you Tracey your not alone.. I can for sure relate to wanting my three to start calming down out of kitten hood.. I am sure Connie will join us & aggree too.. :D

LOL Sometimes I think that Alani should've been named Trouble and Blaze should've been named Rascal.;) I've never had such destructive kittens before. Just when I think that I have things under control, they do something else.:rolleyes:

dehlers43
02-10-2011, 11:07 AM
For a couple of years my RB kitties Charles and Wally thought their names were No-No and Stop-It.....:D

momoffuzzyfaces
02-10-2011, 12:25 PM

You certainly got that right!!!:D Chip has started picking on Angel lately. Mommy Winnie usually puts a fast stop to that nonsense though. :love:

cassiesmom
02-28-2011, 10:21 PM
Hi, Tangy, Carmela and Sunny! How are you? (besides cute :) )

lvpets2002
03-01-2011, 12:23 PM
:love: All three are wittle Rotten Babies.. Yes they are still into everything & all over the place.. Tangy has decided to chew on meowmom's hair at night now.. She is such a momma's baby now.. Wittle Stinkers.. Thanks for checking in on us & with such Lovley compliments..

Hi, Tangy, Carmela and Sunny! How are you? (besides cute :) )