PDA

View Full Version : Womīs 18 hole thread..

Husky_mom
06-22-2010, 11:10 AM
at least two of us have noticed that the thread about 18 holes posted by Wom in the dog house.. shows pages as 3 2 1 instead of 1 2 3... and have wondered why is that?.. could it be because itīs Womīs.. lol..;)

krazyaboutkatz
06-22-2010, 11:46 AM
I just noticed this too. Very interesting.:)

Karen
06-22-2010, 11:50 AM
I don't see that, as I view 40 post per page, and it just has 40 posts now. I'll have to change my preferences and view it.

That, by the way, is why it is always better to list post# rather than page # for a post, as people have preferences set differently as to how many posts per page they prefer!

Karen
06-22-2010, 01:17 PM
It appears that way in the list of "Today's Posts" as well. It is a glitch in the bbs software, Paul will look into it later, when he gets a chance.

Pawsitive Thinking
07-05-2010, 10:18 AM
at least two of us have noticed that the thread about 18 holes posted by Wom in the dog house.. shows pages as 3 2 1 instead of 1 2 3... and have wondered why is that?.. could it be because itīs Womīs.. lol..;)

that is the most likely explanation ;)

wombat2u2004
08-26-2010, 03:59 AM

Well yeah. Downunder we are all upside down.....why can't we do things backwards ??? :p:p

lvpets2002
08-26-2010, 08:35 AM
:p We always knew something was funny about you Wom.. Yup thats it your backwards..:D

Well yeah. Downunder we are all upside down.....why can't we do things backwards ??? :p:p

wombat2u2004
08-26-2010, 08:04 PM
:p We always knew something was funny about you Wom.. Yup thats it your backwards..:D

Ya'll haf a good dae now.....ya heaer ??? :p

wombat2u2004
08-26-2010, 08:06 PM
Anyway.
Where is Pawsitive these days ????
PAWSITIVE.......git your head out of that bucket of pork pies and git back here !!!! ;)

Pawsitive Thinking
09-03-2010, 08:43 AM
Anyway.
Where is Pawsitive these days ????
PAWSITIVE.......git your head out of that bucket of pork pies and git back here !!!! ;)

I'm here you cheeky Wombat! Been (drum roll) working very hard as got lots more responsibility here so PT and eating time has been cut down :(

CatsMeow
09-03-2010, 09:17 AM

rofl!!!!!!!!!

wombat2u2004
09-03-2010, 09:45 PM
I'm here you cheeky Wombat! Been (drum roll) working very hard as got lots more responsibility here so PT and eating time has been cut down :(

THAT is not a reason....it is an excuse !!!!!
We expect to see you here more often madam.
As one of the members asked me the other day..."Where is ummmmmmmm...what's her name now ?? Oh yeah....Pawsington...no...Pawsitive...that's her. Has she died of old age ???"
I told that member that you had not died of old age, but that you were probably in some pub gobbling down mini pork pies and warm brown ale. ;)

Pawsitive Thinking
09-06-2010, 10:41 AM
THAT is not a reason....it is an excuse !!!!!
We expect to see you here more often madam.
As one of the members asked me the other day..."Where is ummmmmmmm...what's her name now ?? Oh yeah....Pawsington...no...Pawsitive...that's her. Has she died of old age ???"
I told that member that you had not died of old age, but that you were probably in some pub gobbling down mini pork pies and warm brown ale. ;)

I'm 45 you know.................bit tatty round the edges but still alive and kicking.