PDA

View Full Version : Tonight- surprise for Pet Talkers, Twihards-Radio

Karen
06-18-2010, 01:11 PM
Okay, I'll be on the radio again tonight, on All Paws Pet Talk Radio. But a couple big surprises for you -

Our very own Catherinadana's bird Isis, who was Pet of the Day (http://PetoftheDay.com/archive/2010/February/07.html) back in February, will be having a reading by Laura Stinchfield, the Pet Psychic. That will be right at 7 pm EST or so, on the http://www.tantalk1340.com/ site where you can hit the "listen live" button. I'll be on then, too!

For you Floridians:
Florida West Coast - Central Florida
WTAN 1340 AM
WDCF 1350 AM
WZHR 1400 AM
KLRG 880 AM

Also I think Kristen Stewart may be on the show tonight, in the later segment.

Randi
06-18-2010, 01:15 PM
Karen, 7pm EST, is that 1am GMT?

I searched for the previous shows you said were on youtube, but I couldn't find them.

Karen
06-18-2010, 01:18 PM
Karen, 7pm EST, is that 1am GMT?

I searched for the previous shows you said were on youtube, but I couldn't find them.

They are on iTunes, not YouTube! If you go to http://allpawspettalk.com you can hit the blue button on the right side, and it will take you to the iTunes page for them.

And yes, that will be 1 AM your time, sorry!

Karen
06-18-2010, 05:45 PM
Almost time!

Catherinedana
06-18-2010, 06:30 PM
Very cool experience!! Laura (the pet psychic) was pretty much spot on about many things. What touched me the most is when she said that Isis is not angry about being in captivity, she is sad. She is sad because she doesn't feel like a bird. She wishes she could sleep like a true hawk; she misses sleeping in the nest with babies. OMG that touched my heart so much!

Thank you Karen. I look forward to the email that Laura is supposed to send. If she gives me the entire reading, I will share here on PT with everyone.

:love: Cathy

Karen
06-18-2010, 06:33 PM
I just forwarded it to you, so check your email now! Oh, no Kristen Stewart tonight, sorry, my mistake!

Catherinedana
06-20-2010, 06:47 PM
Isis

Another friend with no wings.

I want to tell you something, Cathy keeps me going. It is hard sometimes not hunting for myself. I feel like I need to. I see things in the distance I can not get closer to them. Its hard.

I would like the world to understand that we are the same. Birds, we have rountines and things we would like to do each day. I would like it if my routine could stay the same everyday and if that could include a walk. I would like a food schedule. So I know what I am getting.

I have learned to be kind to people. I wish I could fly. I would rather be alive than dead.

I feel like I teach people about birds but I don't feel like I really am a bird. I feel I never was one. (Laura explains to Isis that she is very much a bird)

But I never get to soar, hunt or sleep with babies. I dont know what a wild hawks night routine is. I think they look out for owls, but here we are close to owls. At morning and a dusk we feel strange close to one another. It feels unnatural yet they are my friends.

I think what makes me the most different than a wild hawk is that I have friends I wouldn't have normally. Like Cathy she has her pretty music and she sings to me. She understands my heart. She knows when it is heavy and when it is light. The beach or when we go out in a field is the best time. I sense other hawks watching me and I try to tell them that people will help them too if they get hurt.

I am not angry about not being free. I am sad. But I am also very greatful. All these people love me so much. They honor me and that feels really special. I have a longing but I also have a purpose. It would be worse if I was not loved as much as I am.

My ankle hurts a little bit. could they change the side that I get held on. Its stiff and sore. The noises around the sanctuary can bother me. Can they take me out for a walk or an event when they are cleaning loud.

At the events I want to be on a perch that is higher. I want to see the tops of everyones heads. It feels more naturally. When I am waiting. I want to be up higher.

Tell them if they close their eyes and settle themselves they know what I need.