PDA

View Full Version : My Tubster Panther has dissapeared!! Hes BACK! With the Duke of Earl Ebony!!!

catmandu
06-18-2010, 09:51 AM
Normally after a night out , My Big Gentle Giant Tubster Panther :love::love:
is either at the front door, waiting to get in for a day of sleeping on a Big Bed!!:love::)
He went out last night about 7 , and theres no sign of Him.:(
I pray that Our Pet Talker Search Party will send My Black Cat home where we LOVE him:love::love:
I hestitate to let My Panther out, but he has a need for freedom:love::love:

lvpets2002
06-18-2010, 10:27 AM
:( Oh no.. Maybe he is just running a little late coming home.. He is prob asleep under a bush somewhere.. Come Tubster Panther & come home.. Your daddy is getting worried.. All Paws Crossed that He will come home soon..

MoonandBean
06-18-2010, 10:29 AM
Was the weather there cooler than usual last night? I find that on cool nights, cats like to party! I pray he is just out partying and will get his furry little butt home SOON!!!!

astrid
06-18-2010, 10:50 AM
OMG! :(
I hope he's just hanging out, fooling with some friends and running late... :rolleyes:

Don't worry uncle Gary, he'll be home soon, we'll be praying for him and for you as well :)

catmandu
06-18-2010, 01:54 PM
I guess that I am a bit spoiled as Tunster Panther usually cmes home like clockwork every morning!
When I whistle I hear him jump down from a neighbor's porch and he runs on home.
I dont trust the people to the right of me, I hope that they didn't hurt him if he made a mess on their porch.
Please come home My Panther:love::love:, I have Chicken Breasts for You!!!:love::love:

cassiesmom
06-18-2010, 01:55 PM
Come on home, Tubster Panther, sweety!

Medusa
06-18-2010, 03:56 PM
It makes us heartsick when one of our furkids disappears, even if it's only for a little while. Prayers going up that your boy comes back home quickly, easily and in peace. Keep the faythe, Gary. :love:

momcat
06-18-2010, 07:48 PM
Oh Gary,
This is so sad :( Is there any sign of Tubster Panther yet? Please know that many sincere prayers are being prayed to Saint Francis, the patron saint of animals, that by the time you see my post Tubster Panther will be back in your loving home safe and sound giving you lots of purrs and kitty kisses.

Please keep us updated?

Freedom
06-18-2010, 08:01 PM
"Summer time, and the livin' is easy . . . . "

I bet he decided a snooze under a bush would do fine on a lovely evening.

Tubster, get on home!!

phesina
06-18-2010, 08:52 PM
Prayers and good wishes for Tubster Panther to be doing fine and just having a couple of days out exploring.. and will be back home very soon.

A candle: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=11037184

krazyaboutkatz
06-18-2010, 11:41 PM
Gary, I'm so sorry to hear this.:( I sure hope he'll come home soon. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way.

catmandu
06-19-2010, 09:19 AM
My Tubster Panther's back home:love::love:
Freedom was right, he was snoozing under a bush in the back Yard with the Duke of Earl Ebony :cool::cool: a New Porch Cat who has been hiding in the backyard , under the shubbery, and eating from the backyard dining stations.:cool::cool:
I wish I could have got them in a photo as Tubster Panther was kissing his New Black Pal, who is a ringer for Ebony Beau Angel:):)
Hes BACK, My Black Cat is Back and he has brought a new Friend who I pray I can rehome.:D:D

MoonandBean
06-19-2010, 11:31 AM
YAY!!! I signed on just to check in on Tubster Panther. So glad he's home and he has a new pal!!

phesina
06-19-2010, 12:29 PM
HOOORAYYYYY!!!! So good to see you back where you belong, Roving Boy!

And welcome to the new member of the clan.

Polydactyl
06-19-2010, 12:47 PM
Yay! I am glad he's back :) Its anxious times when they don't come home.

catmandu
06-19-2010, 03:11 PM
Thank You Lori for making us your first site to visit now that you are a Pet Talker:cool:
We know that You, Your Cats Doody and Pepper and Your Angel Cat Eppie will love it here :love: many of my Best Friends are here with their Pets and Pet Angels :love: and its a site I truly feel happy visiting.
Welcome My Friends Lori, Doody , Pepper and Eppie Angel to Pet Talk:love::love::love:

catmandu
06-19-2010, 04:15 PM
Im Back on my Pillow again
http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy286/pouncer2scrappy/meowies3279.jpg:love:
http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy286/pouncer2scrappy/awesome%20angel%20army/meowies3280.jpg:love:
I was out talking up the Found Cat Hotel to a scared Young Cat in the back 40:cool:
http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy286/pouncer2scrappy/awesome%20angel%20army/meowies3281.jpg
I didn't know my Dad was worried:
I am a Big Old Cat and if my Dad wants me in the back, then that is where I will stay:)
I love the Found Cat Hotel:)
http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy286/pouncer2scrappy/awesome%20angel%20army/meowies3282.jpg
I hope My Grand Kitty the Duke of Earl Ebony moves in too. Hes COOL!!:cool:

krazyaboutkatz
06-19-2010, 04:37 PM
This is wonderful news!!!:)

Medusa
06-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Aw, look at the smile on his face. I'll bet it isn't as big as the smile on your face, though, huh, Gary? Such good news! :D

Pinot's Mom
06-19-2010, 05:15 PM
Great news Gary! :love:
Welcome to the new porch kitty, and welcome to your new PT friends!:)

katladyd
06-19-2010, 05:21 PM
Hooray!! All of our prayers worked yet again! Tubster P, I am so, so, happy you are home! Please convince your new friend to let Uncle Gary bring him into the Hotel. There is no finer place for a cat to be!:love:

Freedom
06-19-2010, 06:39 PM
YIPPEE!!! Glad he came back and settled in.

cassiesmom
06-19-2010, 09:52 PM
Oh, Tubster P., did you give us a scare! I am so happy that you're home and you even brought home a friend :)

Barbara
06-20-2010, 04:29 AM
Good news this morning:) Tubster Panther looks really happy.
A welcome to Polydactyl and the very noble Duke of Earl Ebony:)

catmandu
06-20-2010, 08:18 AM
The Duke or Earl Ebony was back, he ate all the sardines on a bed of Kitten Food that I left in the bcak yard grocery station.:love::love:
He still runs , but I can see him watching from under cover.:love::cool:
I pray that he will be a Found Cat, he is about a year old, and young enough to litter box train.:love::love::love:
He will be a Great Found Cat!!:):):)

lvpets2002
06-20-2010, 08:34 AM
:love: Woo Hoo Tubster Panther is home.. Good Boy all cozy on the pillow..

catmandu
06-20-2010, 01:26 PM
The Duke of Earl Ebony is quite a good looking Cat, I would say about a year old, and he is shorter and a bit thicker than the other Black Cats who have come first.:cool:
I think he and Scratchiest like the food here and as both are shy, I have no
photos, but I pray I can show my little Porch Pals off very soon.
My Panthers in his favorite spot on my Bed snoozing like there is no tomorrow.
:love::love:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZ:love:

astrid
06-20-2010, 02:54 PM
Great news Uncle Gary!!

momcat
06-20-2010, 04:29 PM
This is wonderful news, Gary! Tubster Panther is home, tired but he seems no worse for wear. Apparently he was out doing your work helping his fellow kitty in need by letting him know where he can always come for a good meal, a nice place to sleep, a place where he'll always be welcomed!

Welcome home Tubster Panther :love:

cassiesmom
06-21-2010, 12:22 PM
Dear Tubster Panther, how was your at-home day? Did you have a nice long rest on your pillow? :love:

catmandu
06-24-2010, 03:31 PM
Actually the Tubster Panther and the Duke of Earl Ebony were playing in the back yard , as I threw some Old Animal Welfare Toys out there.
They really seem to hit it off , even though Tubster Panther is far too old, and altered to be his dad!
He might be a Grand Kitty though as The Duke of Earl Ebony certainly had the Ebony Tubster and Earl of Ebony face.
Hopefully Photos soon.:love::love::love: