PDA

View Full Version : Bad A$$ Buddy is at it again...

moosmom
06-18-2010, 05:20 AM
He feels the NEED, if there is a paper bag on the floor (he likes to sleep on them) he'll make the "covering" motion. It goes on FOREVER!!! Unless I pick the bags up. Do you realize how annoying that is? The noise drives me nuts!!

God help me if I leave the food plates down too long. He must suffer from OCD or something.

My first vent of the day, how productive.

momcat
06-18-2010, 07:47 AM
Sounds like Buddy just might need a vacation, Donna. The kitty crew is again planning another Catmobile trip for some time in July. Maybe some of the other travellers can help him through this. Have him post in, the others would love to see him and there's plenty of room in the Catmobile.

RICHARD
06-18-2010, 09:10 AM
Do you realize how annoying that is? The noise drives me nuts!!

My first vent of the day, how productive.

And the second that BAB quiets down you go looking for his bad a$$....;):D

moosmom
06-18-2010, 09:18 AM
RICHARD

EXACTLY!!!! Case in point, yesterday I did kitty inventory because BAB suck out one day when I wasn't looking, into my apt. hallway. As I walked back up my stairs, there's Mr. Big Man in the corner cowering with the "I want my Mommy" look on face.

Buddy was missing. I called his name numerous and loudly. Nothing. I went up and down each floor of my building. No Buddy. Totally out of breath by this time I walk in, look in the cat bed no one EVER sleeps in, and there he is with an indignant look on his face like, "What's the problem?? You waking me up for this???" He then went back to sleep.

Tell me again why I love him so much??:love::love:

ARGGGHHHH!!!:mad::mad:

RICHARD
06-18-2010, 09:39 AM
Lately? Ed has disappeared for huge chunks of the day.

I looked all over until I found him on a leather chair in another room of the house.

Because the weather has turned warm, he goes and hides out there....I do miss seeing him lounging around the house, but now that I know he's there?

A fast peek inside let's me know he is o.k.:D

catmandu
06-18-2010, 09:45 AM
My Found Cats sure like the plastic bags as well , especially the crinkly Wendy's take out bag, as they all right to fight inside!!:cool::cool:
There's nothing wrong with Buddy:):), this is a very basic Cat Thing!!:love::love: