PDA

View Full Version : Neglected F Dalmatian Needs Help Fast

TopSpoT
10-21-2002, 05:14 PM
ARF (Animal Rescue Foundation of Mobile, Alabama) pulled a female dalmatian from the pound the day she was to be put to sleep, this past Friday. She's about 5 yrs young, according to the vet, and her name is Dominique. She has been severly neglected and is very malnoursished as you can tell in the picture. She has hookworms (being treated) and heartworms. We are working now to raise $300 for her heartworm treatment. Donations are always welcome, if you would like to sponsor this spotted baby. Despite her rough start in life, she is very loving and she would love to make someone happy. She desperately needs a new forever home, or even a foster home until her permanent home can be found.

If any of you know someone in your family, or maybe a friend, that would like to give this young lady a chance, please let me know. She is being boarded at a vet in Mobile now for 2 weeks, but after that her future is uncertain.

Please let me know if you would like to see pictures or want more information. Her petfinder link is here. (http://web2.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=1159804&adTarget=468petsgeneral&SessionID=3db47bc61b0eaf37&display=&preview=1&row=0)

Here is her picture.

http://kobie.petfinder.org/AL45.1159804.jpg

Please contact me for more info or pictures.

delidog
10-21-2002, 09:35 PM
Wow...What a beauty...and so sad!!!!
So many Spots...so little space!!!i hope that someone gives her a loving Forever Home soon...poor baby....she will be a great pet to somebody....she is tugging on my Spotty Heartstrings!!!!
i will cross post to see if i can find someone...is this also on the Rescue forum?????

Good Luck!!!!!
Big Hugs for that Sweet Spotty Girl!!!
and lots of good Meals!!!

delidog
10-21-2002, 09:41 PM
:)

delidog
10-22-2002, 09:07 PM
have you had any luck finding her a home yet???
has she gained a pound or two???
big hugs for her and you for trying to help her...and caring for her

TopSpoT
10-24-2002, 08:14 AM
Delidog,

Thanks for you responses. Sorry I'm just now getting back to you.

No home yet for Dominique. Please keep your eyes and ears open for her!! I went and visited her Tuesday, and she was in much better spirits. Shows what a few days of love can do for a dog!! She is such a beautiful girl!!

Amber