PDA

View Full Version : What you want it to be Thursday #383

RICHARD
06-16-2010, 02:57 PM
LOl,

I was thinking of the theme for today and I came with that!

Rock on, Patrons!;)

RICHARD
06-16-2010, 05:26 PM
I want this Thursday to be a day when the whole country is covered in sunshine.

And if I can't have that I want two chilidogs and a hot plate of fries and a Coke from a fountain/machine.

DONE!:D

Karen
06-16-2010, 05:38 PM
Is Adam Lambert's "Whaddaya Want from Me?" theme song for this week?

I'll take a Root Beer float, please!

RICHARD
06-16-2010, 06:08 PM
Is Adam Lambert's "Whaddaya Want from Me?" theme song for this week?

I'll take a Root Beer float, please!

I am not familiar w/that song, I'll check the jukebox...

Hire's, Dad's or Barq's?:)

DONE!

Karen
06-16-2010, 07:11 PM
Hire's, please, or Polar Root Beer!

RICHARD
06-16-2010, 07:34 PM
Hire's, please, or Polar Root Beer!

Hire's! (I have to look for Polar, looks like a local brew...);)

DONE!

slick
06-16-2010, 08:29 PM
Things not going well up here and I'm not in the best of moods. Please Richard give me my usual - oh heck, give me the whole bottle and let me park my fat arse on the couch. After a few swigs everything will be alright again.

Catherinedana
06-16-2010, 10:09 PM
I want it to be Saturday. . .

RICHARD
06-16-2010, 11:00 PM
Things not going well up here and I'm not in the best of moods. Please Richard give me my usual - oh heck, give me the whole bottle and let me park my fat arse on the couch. After a few swigs everything will be alright again.

I am up to it, I'll pour......Banish from your mind and heart all thoughts of the BFH!!!!

DONE!

CD.

Saturday.......ah.......do yo have a calendar?

That's the best I can do..:(:o

DONE?

Queen of Poop
06-17-2010, 07:25 AM
I want it to quit raining!! We have so much water it's just sitting on the ground now because everything is saturated. Has anyone seen Noah, is that boat ready??? I'm going to make a hot lemon/ginger tea this morning, anyone else?

Catherinedana
06-17-2010, 08:20 AM
Well, if it can't be Saturday, can I have some pizza? :(

RICHARD
06-17-2010, 08:53 AM
I want it to quit raining!! We have so much water it's just sitting on the ground now because everything is saturated. Has anyone seen Noah, is that boat ready??? I'm going to make a hot lemon/ginger tea this morning, anyone else?

What kind of can of worms did I open up this Thursday?:o

I'll take a glass, please?

NO MORE RAIN......

DONE!

CD,

Two more days?

What Kind of Pizza?

DONE?

Catherinedana
06-17-2010, 09:11 AM
Any kind, just no anchovies. . .or pineapple and ham - that's just wrong.

Actually, lotta olives, lotta mushrooms, lotta cheese. And a parrot to share it with.

lvpets2002
06-17-2010, 09:17 AM
:cool: Well you got your wish for us here in TX.. Its Hot & More Hot with Lots of Sunshine.. Hey I wants a chilidog & LIT please.. I know whats will cool us off.. Orc Orc brings over that Mega Water Blaster.. :D
I want this Thursday to be a day when the whole country is covered in sunshine.

And if I can't have that I want two chilidogs and a hot plate of fries and a Coke from a fountain/machine.

DONE!:D

Pinot's Mom
06-17-2010, 10:17 AM
Any kind, just no anchovies. . .or pineapple and ham - that's just wrong.

Actually, lotta olives, lotta mushrooms, lotta cheese. And a parrot to share it with.

But I love pizze with anchovies & zucchini flowers:(, and I also love Hawaiian pizza:(, I can't have either?? Sniff....Sniff....

smokey the elder
06-17-2010, 10:50 AM
If we're ordering pizza, I'd like a couple slices of Margherida style and one of those Hires root beers sounds good, too!

Catherinedana
06-17-2010, 11:35 AM
But I love pizze with anchovies & zucchini flowers:(, and I also love Hawaiian pizza:(, I can't have either?? Sniff....Sniff....

No crying! We can order several pizzas with whatever we want, as long as we share with the FLock. Sage LOVES pizza. :)

RICHARD
06-17-2010, 12:26 PM
No crying! We can order several pizzas with whatever we want, as long as we share with the FLock. Sage LOVES pizza. :)

PIZZA WARS!

Let's see, Regular with extra cheese, shrooms, olives.

Margarita pizza- How do they spell that?;) I have seen it spelled 'all over the map"!

Anchovy and zuchini flowers! That sounds interesting!
And a chili dog!

LIIT, Hires Root beer and...Did I miss anyone?

o.k.

DONE!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-17-2010, 12:37 PM
I want tacos!!! Please? :D
and a rootbeer!!!

Catherinedana
06-17-2010, 01:25 PM
PIZZA WARS!

...Did I miss anyone?

DONE!

Sage, you missed Sage. She wants her pizza crusts and a large nibble of cheese please. She didn't dress up for nothing you know!

And Quincy will take whatever you want to feed him as will nOOdles and Sprout. Quaker parrots are notorious for being little piggies!

RedHedd
06-17-2010, 02:03 PM
Who's the sage here?

I could go for a slab o' pizza w/Anchovies, sausage, lots of cheese, but please NO worms! .... and an iced tea to wash it down.

Slick, come sit by me and we'll share a slab o' pizza.

Queen of Poop
06-17-2010, 02:15 PM
Mmmm pizza. Do we have any spinach, feta and onion?

And it's STILL RAINING! In fact it is absolutely POURING RAIN right now. First it was the never ending winter, now somebody's trying to drown us!!

I'll go put on a fresh pot of hot tea for anyone who might need some warming up.

Pinot's Mom
06-17-2010, 02:19 PM

C'mon Sage, it's you and me with fish and flowers on a pizza! ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
06-18-2010, 12:14 PM
Richard can I paleeeeeze have my tacos? I'm fainting from hunger here!!! ;) :love:

RICHARD
06-18-2010, 01:06 PM
Richard can I paleeeeeze have my tacos? I'm fainting from hunger here!!! ;) :love:

Gosh Darn it..

Tacos and a root beer!

DONE!

PM,

You and sage, Fish and fauna pizza?

DONE!

QoP,

I tried to get the rain to go away.

Spinach, feta and onion! that sounds interesting.

DONE!

REDD,

Pizza w/Anchovies, sausage, lots of cheese, NO worms! .... and an iced tea to wash it down.

And Slick to keep you company!

CD,

LOL, I'll get a place setting for the children set up, ASAP.

DONE!

If it's June, Why am I still putting firewood up?;)

Catty1
06-18-2010, 01:58 PM
My internet has been down for THREE DAYS and I am finally back!

Would love to celebrate with a piece of pizza - any topping I don't like I'll pick off with a fork and share! HUNGRY for Thursdays! ;):D

RICHARD
06-18-2010, 02:03 PM
My internet has been down for THREE DAYS and I am finally back!

Would love to celebrate with a piece of pizza - any topping I don't like I'll pick off with a fork and share! HUNGRY for Thursdays! ;):D

One slice, a fork and how's about a drink?

DONE!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-18-2010, 02:06 PM
Thanks Richard. I am starving . I hadn't eaten since noon yesterday. Too would up about sending the kits off to Texas. They are on the way now!!!

I'll buy the next round to celebrate!!! :D:D:D:love::love::love:

Catty1
06-18-2010, 02:06 PM
Cranberry, soda and lime slice. Thanks, RICHARD! :)

Lady's Human
06-18-2010, 02:08 PM
Being that the world ended and no one saw fit to tell me, I'll take a pan-galactic gargleblaster and a slice of lemon wrapped around a gold brick.

Toss in an eggplant pizza w/sausage and I'm good to go.

Catherinedana
06-18-2010, 02:33 PM
Being that the world ended and no one saw fit to tell me, I'll take a pan-galactic gargleblaster and a slice of lemon wrapped around a gold brick.

Major giggling going on here!!! :p

momoffuzzyfaces
06-18-2010, 05:23 PM
I can't believe my baby (chip) wants to hang out in a bar already!!! :eek: ;) :love:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_7136.jpg

slick
06-18-2010, 05:32 PM
LOLOLOL - MOFF - I'm going to call you tomorrow afternoon - 3pm my time OK?

Bartender - one more bottle of whatever you've got please. I swear, something's gotta give around here.
RED - nice to spend some time with you. I have to tell you that my local radio station has a contest and you can win a trip for two to SanFran. You came to mind right away and I entered. ;) Fingers crossed.

Pizza?? Heck, give me a couple of slices of whatever is left. I love it all, well, except for anchovies. Never could stand them.

Can someone please give my BFH a one-way ticket to neverland?:mad:

I wonder how Gini is?:confused:

momoffuzzyfaces
06-18-2010, 05:43 PM
LOLOLOL - MOFF - I'm going to call you tomorrow afternoon - 3pm my time OK?

Bartender - one more bottle of whatever you've got please. I swear, something's gotta give around here.
RED - nice to spend some time with you. I have to tell you that my local radio station has a contest and you can win a trip for two to SanFran. You came to mind right away and I entered. ;) Fingers crossed.

Pizza?? Heck, give me a couple of slices of whatever is left. I love it all, well, except for anchovies. Never could stand them.

Can someone please give my BFH a one-way ticket to neverland?:mad:

I wonder how Gini is?:confused:

That should be fine Slick. Can't remember what time that is my time but I should be around. :D

Catty1
06-18-2010, 05:51 PM
OMG slick - can't you and your colleagues make it so miserable for the BFH that she quits? Heck, there are labour standards for emotional and mental abuse, aren't there?

{{{{hugs}}}}

slick
06-18-2010, 06:21 PM
That should be fine Slick. Can't remember what time that is my time but I should be around. :D That would be 5pm your time. Talk to you then. :)

Catty - I wish!!! I fear that she is liked by upper management and unless she quits I think she'll be here for awhile. Thank God for this bar - I can drink on the job. :cool:

Lady's Human
06-18-2010, 07:42 PM
Wasn't Gini enjoying pain meds at last report?

She shoulda just come in here for a gargleblaster.

Karen
06-18-2010, 08:40 PM
Just made, on a whim and with what I had on hand, something yummy! I have enough to share - anyone want some?

Put one layer of
Ladyfingers (light, crispy and sweet génoise cake - no Lady, no dog hair involved)
in the bottom of a bowl, dump in a bunch of freshly washed
Blueberries
then dump in enough
Vanilla Pudding to mostly fill the bowl,
then dump more blueberries on top!

RICHARD
06-18-2010, 09:11 PM
I'll buy the next round to celebrate!!! :D:D:D:love::love::love:

Here we go!!!

A glass of milk for Chip, What a great shot.

DONE!

C1,
Cranberry, soda and lime!

DONE!

LH,

One Pan Galactic gargle Blaster, gold wrapped brick, gold brick wrapped in lemon, Eggplant, sausage pizza. Gini is probably up and about, somewhere!

DONE!

Slick,
One bottle and some slices.

A ticket off site for the BFH.

DONE!

Karen.

That sounds great.

I'd do choco?

DONE!

Pinot's Mom
06-18-2010, 09:17 PM
Just made, on a whim and with what I had on hand, something yummy! I have enough to share - anyone want some?

Put one layer of
Ladyfingers (light, crispy and sweet génoise cake - no Lady, no dog hair involved)
in the bottom of a bowl, dump in a bunch of freshly washed
Blueberries
then dump in enough
Vanilla Pudding to mostly fill the bowl,
then dump more blueberries on top!

Me! Me!:D
That and a glass of port, please!

RICHARD
06-18-2010, 09:36 PM
me! Me!:d
that and a glass of port, please!

done!!!:)

Lady'sOtherHuman
06-23-2010, 05:52 AM
I'll have some of that lovely dessert please and something cool and fruity to go with it. Maybe a frozen strawberry daquri.

RICHARD
06-23-2010, 09:03 AM
I'll have some of that lovely dessert please and something cool and fruity to go with it. Maybe a frozen strawberry daquri.

Hey you!

Dessert and a frozen strawberry daq?

DONE!