PDA

View Full Version : Who are you?

Marigold2
06-15-2010, 09:58 PM
What famous person would you say you are most like? It can be in looks, thoughts, deeds, morals, employment, just someone who reminds you of you.
I am a giggler like a young Goldie Hawn, I find it all so funny.
I am a lot like Sharon Osbourn a bit wild and a free spirit.
I have the need to be stylish like Joan Rivers and I have her mouth and sarcasm as well.
I look more like Roseann Barr I am afraid.
I can also be snobbish like Bette Davis.

K9karen
06-15-2010, 11:38 PM
I look like Andy Rooney of 60 Minutes when I don't get my eyebrows waxed often enough! :p. And Mr Scrooge without my contacts or glasses!:D:D:D

redbird
06-16-2010, 12:07 PM
My personality is a lot like Cher but I don't look like her at all. She tells it like it is and has a mouth to go with it, I also date younger guys most of the time and she always has also. Wouldn't mind having her looks and her money :rolleyes:

Karen
06-16-2010, 12:14 PM
I am myself, not like anyone else.

momcat
06-16-2010, 12:51 PM
I am myself, not like anyone else.

Perfect answer, Karen!!!

Catherinedana
06-16-2010, 12:59 PM
When I was younger, many people said I looked like Adrian Barbeau. Never saw the resemblance myself. Now that I'm older, chubbier, etc. I can't be accused of looking like her anymore! :D

As for my personality, I can't imagine that there are too many others out there like me. . .

Bonny
06-16-2010, 07:58 PM
Well here goes

I have Sponge Bobs body.:eek:
Elmer Fudds' schnozz :p
Bugs Bunnys long ears all the better to hear you with.:cool:
Roadrunners energy beep! beep! :)
& Tweety Birds sweetness :D

sirrahbed
06-16-2010, 08:46 PM
MyHeritage.com (http://celebrity.myheritage.com/FP/Company/try-face-recognition.php) is a fun site where you plug in a picture of yourself and it scans to see what celebrity you most resemble. Mine says I look like Kelly Clarkson :) Another one I tried said Elton John!! :p

Marigold2
06-16-2010, 11:46 PM
Ok Bonny show yourself

Well here goes

I have Sponge Bobs body.:eek:
Elmer Fudds' schnozz :p
Bugs Bunnys long ears all the better to hear you with.:cool:
Roadrunners energy beep! beep! :)
& Tweety Birds sweetness :D

Bonny
06-19-2010, 07:22 AM
Marigold, You do look like Rosanne. That is a really nice picture of you all spiffed up. :cool:Is that your new hair do? I don't have any pictures to post. LOL! Everytime they take a picture of me the camera melfunctions. :eek: In the area I live it is farm country & I am a tomboy. So getting dressed up is either to go to church, funerals, & weddings. :D Where I work we wear capri (spelling?)pants & our museum t shirts & tennis shoes. I get my roots done once a month ;) & am good to go. :D

Marigold2
06-19-2010, 10:58 AM
Actually it is an old picture of me at a wedding, my feet were killing me and I sat down to rest while pictures were being taken, my new do is pretty much the same I realized once I posted this.

Karen
06-19-2010, 01:46 PM
For fun, I did the MyHeritage.com challenge, Deb, and it said I looked 50-something percent like Martin Buber and Joelly Richardson amongst others - and they look nothing alike at all! It confirmed my theory that I am myself, no one else!

Randi
06-19-2010, 03:51 PM
HA HA HA! I tried that one too, Karen, with various old pictures of myself... it said I looked like Sophia Loren, Madonna, Catherine Deneuve AND Ozzy Bourne amongst others. :D

I put John's picture in too, he would have liked to know he was compared with Albert Einstein. :cool:

Oh, and I have a friend who was compared with Charles Manson. :eek:

Daisy and Delilah
06-19-2010, 04:17 PM
This is really a stretch......the newer and more grownup and polite Kim Kardashian. :D :D :D

p.s. Please feel free to laugh.:)