PDA

View Full Version : For all the ICHC fans

Grace
06-15-2010, 01:55 PM
I came across THIS (http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/14/technology/internet/14burger.html?src=me&ref=general) while perusing the NY Times today. Thought those of you who are fans might enjoy it.

smokey the elder
06-15-2010, 02:12 PM
I really like the "cheezburger network", especially Pundit Kitchen and icanhazcheezburger. Hacked IRL is funny, and so is It Made My Day. Good mind candy for quick work breaks!;)

RedHedd
06-15-2010, 02:32 PM
If you click on the "All Sites" button on the upper bar on the main Cheezeburger site you will see ALL the other associated sites they host - hours of hilarity and wasted time may ensue :D

Husky_mom
06-15-2010, 02:50 PM
If you click on the "All Sites" button on the upper bar on the main Cheezeburger site you will see ALL the other associated sites they host - hours of hilarity and wasted time may ensue :D

tell me about it..lol.. once I click I HAVE to at least check like 5-10 pages each.. so funny... but very time consuming...lol

catmandu
06-17-2010, 06:47 AM
They should have these pages in the newspapers, they would be much better than a lot of the comic strips that they are running!:love: