PDA

View Full Version : Most adorable Mozart!

tatsxxx11
06-15-2010, 08:38 AM
Good morning Mozart! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day!:) What a beautiful, sweet and cuddly rattie boy you are; such a gentle and loving furkid filled with personality, and so loved by your person!:love: I'm so very sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved brother.:( How heartbroken you and your human must have been at his passing, and I'm sure you both miss him dearly, still. But, as your human says, thankfully you had one another to lean on for comfort during those sad days, helping to heal each other's hearts! I'll just bet he's looking down on you both from the Rainbow Bridge, so happy and proud to see his little brother being honored here today!:)

Thanks to your person for sharing you beautiful little self, your touching tale with us all! You've put a big smile on my face this morning, just as you do your human's each and every day! She is one lucky young person, having a best friend and loving soul mate in you, and I hope for you both many more happy years together! Enjoy a very happy and love filled day of celebration, sweetheart! Please have your person give you bunches of cuddles and little kisses, and a piece of yummy banana, for me!:love::love::love:

AvaJoy
06-15-2010, 09:38 AM
Mozart, you are a darling rat! So handsome and with a kind heart to console your loving guardian after your brother went to RB. I hope you enjoy a fun day celebrating your POTD honour eating bananas in the bathtub!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
06-15-2010, 01:06 PM
Mozart you are such an adorable little fellow!!! :love:

I'm so sorry about your brother. It's wonderful that you and your loving human are there for each other though. :love: I hope you are both enjoying your special day together. I enjoyed seeing your sweet self and reading about you today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D:love: