PDA

View Full Version : Fixing the boarder

Marigold2
06-13-2010, 08:52 AM
Here is the answer to the boarder problem.
The biggest meanest and most fearsome dog. It makes a pit bull look like a bunny.
They have NO fear and will easily rid us of illegal immigrants.
I already know some of you will take offense but I TAKE offense at them coming here illegally.
This is just a souped up watch dog. And it is OUR right to protect our boarder.
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geuppB3xRMCrAApYBXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTBzNGp1YWl 1BHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA0RGUjVfODI-/SIG=14cc5oevm/EXP=1276522689/**http%3a//images.search.yahoo.com/search/images%3f_adv_prop=image%26fr=yfp-t-892-s%26va=caucasian%2bmountain%2bdog%26sz=all

caseysmom
06-13-2010, 08:59 AM
I hate it when "they" don't spell our language correctly. Don't you just hate that?

Bonny
06-13-2010, 09:27 AM
That is one big dog. :eek: Wouldn't it be cheaper if the dogs knocked the illegals down & just sat on them? The teeth & jaws on those dogs have to be out of this world. They make pit bulls look like lambs.

Lady's Human
06-13-2010, 09:39 AM
So what's wrong with your tenant?

caseysmom
06-13-2010, 09:42 AM

I like snow boarders :)

Lady's Human
06-13-2010, 09:49 AM
As an aside, given all the issues pet owners already have with BSL, the promotion of a breed for the reasons you are giving is somewhat counter-productive, wouldn't you think?

lizbud
06-13-2010, 09:54 AM
I'd just take down the "for rent" sign.:)

IRescue452
06-13-2010, 10:02 AM
Here's how to fix the border problem. Make it easier to come here. We make lots of money from visiting Mexicans and permanent immagrants. The United States exploited Mexican workers with NAFTA and then left them high and dry and out of work. The least we can do is let them come here and add to our economy as legal working families. When are we gonna stop being racist and realize that we F'd them over in the first place? Anybody who thinks bad thoughts about Mexicans coming here is ignorant about our country's history and I'd personally like to deport them because they make the United States look like a bucket of idiots to the rest of the world.

Bonny
06-13-2010, 10:14 AM
It would be nice if our idiotic government would change the immigration laws so more people could come here LEGALLY to work & live. The SPONSORS should also be held responsible for any legals they hire to come & work for them that means fair housing, pay, & medical insurance.

aTailOf2Kitties
06-13-2010, 11:53 AM
just shoot 'em.

Bonny
06-13-2010, 06:44 PM
shooting is a messy idea :eek: Taking those big old dogs & chasing them down & having them sit on them & maybe lick them to death sounds less messy. :D

Marigold2
06-13-2010, 09:07 PM
If you saw that dog running toward you I would think the first thing you would do is wet your pants.
I think they would make great boarder guards, they can run fast and have no fear, and they can chase people down.
These dogs were bred to guard sheep in the Caucasian Mountains. They are headers which is a great way to also round people up.
I have no problem with people coming here legally as opposed to sneaking across the boarder and then not wanting to learn our language, this is America sweetheart, we speak English here and if you can’t understand and or don’t want to learn get the hell out.
I am tried of having to press 1 for English. I am tired of products being printed in Spanish; I am tired of having to defend my country against people who knowingly break the law to come here. Get out, get out, and get out. If you want a better life for you and your family change the laws in your own country, don’t come here expecting us to change our language or culture, or rules and laws for you. You are no better then the hoards of Polish, French, German, Irish, Italians who came before you. They were great people. They came across the boarder legally, they learned the language and laws and they managed to not only keep their sense of pride and old world customs but they thrived and gave back in hard work, craftsmanship, and by being honest law abiding citizens, not sneaky law breakers.

Twisterdog
06-13-2010, 09:29 PM
...I have no problem with people coming here legally as opposed to sneaking across the boarder and then not wanting to learn our language, this is America sweetheart, we speak English here and if you can’t understand and or don’t want to learn get the hell out ... You are no better then the hoards of Polish, French, German, Irish, Italians who came before you. They were great people. They came across the boarder legally.

Oh, indeed, so annoying when other people do not wish to learn the English language properly ... including spelling and context. Might I suggest a fine work entitled "Pot, Meet Kettle" for more information on such.

As an interesting aside, my niece's Italian father-in-law has many wonderful stories to tell of his grandparents' neighborhood and the trials and tribulations of avoiding the police ... as many of them were in this country without immigration papers. Interestingly enough, the derogatory slang term "wop" for those of Italian descent actually came from the Immigration Department abbreviation W.O.P ... meaning "without papers".

Marigold2
06-13-2010, 09:55 PM
Granted my spelling and or grammer are not perfect. My thoughts run faster then my fingers and my spell check. But you seem to get the meaning. I am not perfect but I am legal.

Karen
06-13-2010, 10:37 PM
For years I was a traffic manager, and when an ad rep asked for a "thick black boarder" on an ad we were producing, I'd bounce it back with a cartoon of a heavyset African-American dude, and make them fix it.

Marigold, some typos are more misleading and confusing than others. You can always edit the title of a thread once you realize the typo.

Cinder & Smoke
06-14-2010, 03:47 AM
Here is the answer to the boarder problem.

I hate it when "they" don't spell our language correctly.
Don't you just hate that?

I like snow boarders :)

I'd just take down the "for rent" sign. :)

... I have no problem with people coming here legally
as opposed to sneaking across the boarder and then not wanting to learn our language,
this is America sweetheart, we speak English here and if you can’t understand and or
don’t want to learn get the hell out.

Oh, indeed, so annoying when other people do not wish to learn the English language properly ...
including spelling and context.
Might I suggest a fine work entitled "Pot, Meet Kettle" for more information on such.

:D

Isn't it a dirty rotten Shame that so many carefully crafted literary pearls
were launched and sailed over the Horizon with nary a hint of recognition?
:(

Better Luck next time, Gang.

:rolleyes:

pomtzu
06-14-2010, 06:30 AM

Better Luck next time, Gang.

:rolleyes:

Brain dead - and wearing those blinders too..........:rolleyes:

I'd just throw the "boarder" out without 30 day notice if he wasn't playing by the rules. :D That would "fix" him...............:rolleyes:

Puckstop31
06-14-2010, 07:05 AM
:eek:

Am I ever glad I do not rent from you. We want to have another child yet.

:p

pomtzu
06-14-2010, 09:04 AM
:eek:

Am I ever glad I do not rent from you. We want to have another child yet.

:p

Not to worry. This would apply only if you were a boarder from the border......:p

smokey the elder
06-14-2010, 09:17 AM
One advocate of immigration amnesty (I'm sorry; I don't have a link...going from memory) a while back said that the spread in cost from "enforcing" our current immigration rules and opening the borders is estimated at over a trillion dollars (I think over a 10 year period.) There should be checks and balances about who can legally come into this country, for sure. And, no system will be perfect; you'll always get "undesirables", whatever that means.

And as to the argument that they'll take away American jobs: as immigrants in past generations, they tend to do the jobs that American citizens do not want (farm jobs, heavy landscaping, etc).

*Gets out asbestos underwear*

Shelteez2
06-14-2010, 09:54 AM
Granted my spelling and or grammer are not perfect. My thoughts run faster then my fingers and my spell check. But you seem to get the meaning. I am not perfect but I am legal.

Oh did you immigrate to the USA? How did you find the legal process?

Asiel
06-14-2010, 11:13 AM
I hate it when "they" don't spell our language correctly. Don't you just hate that?

Sometimes you really crack me up caseysmom and today was a day I really needed that cup of laughter.
And here I was feeling sorry for myself because I thought I was blind as a bat and having a brain dead day. :D

pomtzu
06-14-2010, 02:52 PM
Sometimes you really crack me up caseysmom and today was a day I really needed that cup of laughter.
And here I was feeling sorry for myself because I thought I was blind as a bat and having a brain dead day. :D

In your case, it didn't have a darned thing to do with your eyesight (or lack of). It's known as a "senior moment"! :eek:

Stay away from the "boarder"!!! :p:D

Marigold2
06-14-2010, 08:15 PM
Well I am so glad you all had a good laugh, yes my spelling sucks. My mind works very fast but with that come mistakes. A bit of ADD I am afraid.
I still thought the idea about the dogs was a good one.
Thank you all for correcting me, I do appreciate it.
Yes I was born here, two years after my parents came here from Germany.

caseysmom
06-14-2010, 09:15 PM
If one throws stones one must board up the windows as it were!

Bonny
06-15-2010, 07:13 AM
You know it would take a lot of those dogs to guard the 2000 mile long boarder & can you imagine the food those big ponies could down? :D Threw snowball but missed, I'am a bad shot. LOL!

Bonny
06-15-2010, 07:15 AM
Oooppp's!!! It is BORDER. :D Not Boarder. :eek:

pomtzu
06-15-2010, 09:15 AM
I've been trying so hard to curb my :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: comments, but some posts make it really difficult!!!! :eek: :p

Asiel
06-15-2010, 11:28 AM
I've been trying so hard to curb my :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: comments, but some posts make it really difficult!!!! :eek: :p

Yeah, like the one about my senior moment :D Cute...
Hope all your moments were good ones after that scrumptious supper :p

Bonny
06-15-2010, 11:29 AM
Go for it Pomtzu :confused:Be :cool:

pomtzu
06-15-2010, 12:01 PM
Go for it Pomtzu :confused:Be :cool:

Naah - I'm gonna behave! - for today anyway.........:p

Yeah, like the one about my senior moment :D Cute...
Hope all your moments were good ones after that scrumptious supper :p

It was good - with no fall-out!! :D:D:D But today is young yet, and then I actually have to leave the house tomorrow. Oh no!!!! :eek::eek:

Pinot's Mom
06-15-2010, 01:07 PM
I just have to say, I missed this thread originally, but I've been giggling all the way through it. Thanks y'all! :D

Scooter's Mom
06-15-2010, 08:23 PM
Personally, I think everyone who has participated in this should be ashamed of themselves.

Lady's Human
06-15-2010, 08:44 PM
Why, praytell?

Does the humor offend?

Scooter's Mom
06-15-2010, 08:48 PM
Humor at the expense of another person offends me.
It is mean spirited.

RICHARD
06-15-2010, 09:17 PM

There should be an age limit when any sailing is involved?:confused:

Bonny
06-15-2010, 09:50 PM
English Grammar Sucks 101 :eek:

two,too, to

their there

which witch

boarder border

know no

klick clique

knew new

NicoleLJ
06-15-2010, 10:05 PM
It's known as a "senior moment"! :eek:

Stay away from the "boarder"!!! :p:D

Or as my future mother in law likes to say "It's the Sometimers acting up agian."

And yes it is one word for how it is meant. lol

Twisterdog
06-16-2010, 12:00 AM
Humor at the expense of another person offends me.
It is mean spirited.

Then you are obviously a kind-hearted soul. Correct? Just curious, then ... did you find the post #1 and post #12 in this thread to be mean-spirited at all? Did they offend you as well?

Marigold2
06-17-2010, 12:43 AM
Now why are you picking on others? If you pick on me I don't care but to question someone else's kindness well

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Slideshows/_production/ss-100614-AT/ss-100614-AT-00.ss_full.jpg

Then you are obviously a kind-hearted soul. Correct? Just curious, then ... did you find the post #1 and post #12 in this thread to be mean-spirited at all? Did they offend you as well?

Twisterdog
06-17-2010, 08:16 PM
Now why are you picking on others? If you pick on me I don't care but to question someone else's kindness well

Asking a legitimate question is not "picking on" someone, sorry. That's the purpose of public message boards: to have conversations, to ask questions, to challenge people to explain and back-up their opinions, to learn, to broaden one's horizons.

If one is so thin-skinned that one bristles and gets wounded when anyone disagrees with them or asks them a question, then I would propose that the internet is not the forum for them.