PDA

View Full Version : Hey there Cassie!

momcat
06-11-2010, 07:26 PM
Hi Cassie!
How are you today? Concatulations are very much in order for your hometown of Chicago and your Blackhawks winning the Stanley Cup!!! I often watch hockey games with Soncat but of course being from New Jersey we're Devils fans. We didn't have the whole game on but we were cheering for the Hawks and I was worried when the Flyers tied it up. How exciting for your team to win in overtime!

It's too bad that we never thought of making this a Catmobile trip. Can you imagine how much fun that would have been? There's no question that our fellow travelers would have cheered and celebrated long into the night. We'll just have to keep a closer watch on events so we don't miss out again.

Enjoy the festivities! There's another Catmobile adventure coming up in a few weeks so watch your e-mail for the details.

Your friend,
Groucho

cassiesmom
06-12-2010, 10:09 PM
Meowmom did a stupid thing, Groucho. When the Flyers tied the game about four minutes to the end, she got nervous and changed the channel to the 10 o'clock news! So we missed the game-winning goal. We saw it over and over again on the news, though. We are very happy because the last time Chicago had a championship was the White Sox in 2005, and before that the Bulls in the 1990s. We were about due for one!

There was a ticker tape parade for the team in downtown Chicago yesterday with over one million people in attendance. Meowmom wore her red blouse to work because it was Blackhawks Day at Loyola.

Anywhere you and Pinot want to pilot the Catmobile, I will be very happy to go!

Lovies and scritchies from my meowmom and purrs from me,
Cassie