PDA

View Full Version : Star and my Pregnant Belly

StarandBratsmom
06-10-2010, 02:05 PM
Hey everyone. How is it going? Great I hope. I am so glad the weather has finally warmed up, though it's a little hot. I am now due to have my baby girl any time now. Uploaded is a picture of my Starsky Star cuddling up with my very pregnant belly. :-)

http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx318/JondeAllison/starbabybump.jpg

Karen
06-10-2010, 02:31 PM
Getting acquainted, is she? "Puurrrrrr - hey kid, I'm Star - we're gonna be pals, you just wait and see!"

StarandBratsmom
06-10-2010, 02:38 PM
LOL, yeah, it's funny because the baby will kick her when she is on me, and Star looks at me like I did it on purpose. LOL. I think they will be good friends, Star's really good with children, she takes off running when they come running towards her but if they catch her, she just tolerates it. I have toddler nieces, and she's so patient with them. I have allowed them to give her a treat and she gently takes it from them, though when she takes it from me, she about mauls my hand off. :-)

Vermontcat
06-10-2010, 02:58 PM
Star is so cute purring a lullaby to her new best friend.:love:
She will be a great kitty sister to the new baby.:)

Husky_mom
06-10-2010, 03:09 PM
just my thoughts.. purring to the kiddo.. aww...

Taz_Zoee
06-10-2010, 03:18 PM
That is adorable!! And people give their cats away because they are having a baby....:rolleyes: They don't know what they are missing. :)

I can't help but notice the book laying next to you. Blood Brothers. I am (or was) reading that. I haven't been reading very much this past year. I've been more involved in TV and the computer (bad I know).
But I do love Nora Roberts (aka JD Robb). :)

StarandBratsmom
06-10-2010, 03:26 PM
That is adorable!! And people give their cats away because they are having a baby....:rolleyes: They don't know what they are missing. :)

I can't help but notice the book laying next to you. Blood Brothers. I am (or was) reading that. I haven't been reading very much this past year. I've been more involved in TV and the computer (bad I know).
But I do love Nora Roberts (aka JD Robb). :)

:-) So far it's a good book, I have all 3 of them. lol. I needed something different to read. I've read alot of her books, she's great.

Freedom
06-10-2010, 03:42 PM
What a sweet photo! Hi Star!

StarandBratsmom
06-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Thank you, I have a few of her and my baby bump. Its funny she tries to get up on my belly, but she ends up falling down. She acts so funny, trying to get all comfortable on my lap. :)

lvpets2002
06-10-2010, 04:40 PM
:) Yup getting a head start on getting to know the baby.. Any day now MMmm..
Getting acquainted, is she? "Puurrrrrr - hey kid, I'm Star - we're gonna be pals, you just wait and see!"

catmandu
06-10-2010, 05:09 PM
Our Cats have very developed senses and Star probably senses that there is life coming, and that she will have a New Friend to play with one day.
:love:
That will be way cool, another generation of Cat Lovers:cool::cool:

momoffuzzyfaces
06-10-2010, 05:34 PM
Yep, your baby will probably be born loving cats and wonder why when she gets older. :D :love:

StarandBratsmom
06-11-2010, 01:00 PM
Yep, your baby will probably be born loving cats and wonder why when she gets older. :D :love:

I hope she loves cats, and all animals. My mom loves cats so naturally I do too.

Randi
06-11-2010, 02:26 PM
Aww, that is such a sweet picture. Star can probably hear/sense the baby's heartbeat. :love: I'm sure your baby will grow up to love cats. :)