PDA

View Full Version : Yay! for Poland.

ChrisH
06-09-2010, 05:33 AM
Poland castration law takes effect (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/10269055.stm)

Marigold2
06-12-2010, 10:56 PM
Ouch

blue
06-12-2010, 10:59 PM
IMO it doesnt go far enough but it is a good start.

caseysmom
06-12-2010, 11:20 PM
Ouch

Its chemical castrations, I doubt there is any pain involved.

Good for Poland.

king2005
06-13-2010, 12:45 AM
IMO it doesnt go far enough but it is a good start.

I agree.. A transgender (I think thats the correct term) operation should occur as there is no way they could every attempt to do such a thing again;)

blue
06-13-2010, 12:57 AM
I agree.. A transgender (I think thats the correct term) operation should occur as there is no way they could every attempt to do such a thing again;)

Transgender still gives/leaves a sexual identifaction. A complete removal of all sexual identification would be the best solution, short of taking the offenders behind the chemical shed and burying them.

king2005
06-13-2010, 03:00 AM
Transgender still gives/leaves a sexual identifaction. A complete removal of all sexual identification would be the best solution, short of taking the offenders behind the chemical shed and burying them.

That what I meant, but I was guessing at the term as I have no idea... removal of the genitals, but they still need to pee, so the urethra would be located in the typical female location ... but with no genitals, its not really a male or a female... All sexual nerves would be gone, so it would just be normal skin... no genitals also means no hormones... & chances are they would become suicidal & the living issue would solve its self... *cough*

IRescue452
06-13-2010, 10:11 AM
Raping somebody is about power. A transgender operation would not stop them, they would use tools to rape the victims then rather than their own parts. I have a question for Poland...what happens to female sex offenders? They do exist.

Catty1
06-13-2010, 10:27 AM
I hope they can implant the med in a pellet, as they do with Depo-provera and some other drugs. No skipping a dose that way!

aTailOf2Kitties
06-13-2010, 11:50 AM
yeah I was wondering how they would ensure that the guys were taking the meds.

IRescue452
06-13-2010, 03:33 PM
Once again, its not about sex, its about abuse of power. Forget whether the parts work or not. They'll just go on to greater crimes like murdering the victims instead.

RICHARD
06-13-2010, 04:32 PM
Hiking Therapy.

Long hikes into the mountains and push them off cliffs.

Lady's Human
06-13-2010, 04:37 PM
(Checking....this is the Dog House......)

We have many offenders who are moved to Binghamton from NYC for some bizarre reason . So many, in fact, our local talk radio host has a theme song for sex offenders:

Grab a needle, fill it full of bleach

Stick 'em in the neck and watch 'em twitch.

Karen
06-13-2010, 05:18 PM
Once again, its not about sex, its about abuse of power. Forget whether the parts work or not. They'll just go on to greater crimes like murdering the victims instead.

If you read the article it describes that the chemical takes away the urges. For certain types of offenders, that is the best thing. This is not a cure-all, good for every situation and every case, and certainly is not a fix for violent criminals.

Twisterdog
06-13-2010, 09:34 PM
Step in the right direction, I suppose.

I think a butcher knife would do the job more quickly and completely, however. Or an electric chair. Or a firing squad. Or a noose. Just saying.