PDA

View Full Version : Diego photos too...

Queen of Poop
06-08-2010, 08:54 PM
Not to be out done, well he is because he's not much of a poser. But here's a few of Diego. In the photo of us he has his wet little nose pressed against mine.

Taz_Zoee
06-08-2010, 09:45 PM
He has such big eyes!! He reminds me of my friends cat I was watching for a few months. He's so handsome! :D

cassiesmom
06-08-2010, 10:25 PM
Mr. Diego! How sweet and handsome you are! I love the photo of you giving your mum a nose-kissy! Gentle *kiss* to you from me :love:

krazyaboutkatz
06-09-2010, 12:25 AM
He sure is handsome and I love the last picture of the two of you.:) I hope his prozac ear gel helps to keep him calm and I bet Cali does too.;)

catmandu
06-09-2010, 09:49 AM
What a Big Handsome Cat Don Diego is.:love::love:
Its no coincedence that he has the same name as the alter ego of Zorro, as Don Diego would look great in a mask and cape too.:cool::cool:
And that last Photo of Don Diego and Gayle, his Meeowmie is so priceless :cool::cool:and illustrates why we love Our Cats so much:love::love:

Pinot's Mom
06-09-2010, 10:52 AM
Well you know how I feel about Tabbies!! Give handsome Diego a kiss for me and Pinot-girl(who is, by the way, grounded again!)!:)

lvpets2002
06-09-2010, 12:08 PM
:love: Hello Diego your such a Handsome boy.. great pics thanks

Queen of Poop
06-09-2010, 12:46 PM
Well you know how I feel about Tabbies!! Give handsome Diego a kiss for me and Pinot-girl(who is, by the way, grounded again!)!:)

When I get home I will give my boy a kiss from you and Pinot. Now what the heck did she do to get grounded this time?

phesina
06-09-2010, 02:51 PM
Diego, you are so handsome! And what nice photos of you too. Thank you!

Randi
06-09-2010, 03:22 PM
I don't think I've ever seen Diego... what a handsome boy he is! Such beautiful thick tabby fur and lovely green eyes. Kisses from me, too! :love: I also love the picture of you together. :)

katladyd
06-09-2010, 03:33 PM
Diego, nose kissies are the best! You are so handsome and sweet! By the way, may I ask what Pinot did this time?

Pinot's Mom
06-10-2010, 06:05 PM
When I get home I will give my boy a kiss from you and Pinot. Now what the heck did she do to get grounded this time?

Diego, nose kissies are the best! You are so handsome and sweet! By the way, may I ask what Pinot did this time?

What Miss Pinot did...:rolleyes:
We do 'deck romps' sometimes later at night. We'll take a glass of wine and go out on the deck with Pinot girl. We have a gate across the steps and both of us watch her, the deck is 12' off the ground, so jumping off wasn't a problem....till now....
She took a sudden running leap through the ballistrades with no hesitation. Thank goodness it surprised her as much as ourselves. She froze, Coop ran down, grabbed her and took her inside. SO GROUNDED!

Queen of Poop
06-10-2010, 06:40 PM
What Miss Pinot did...:rolleyes:
We do 'deck romps' sometimes later at night. We'll take a glass of wine and go out on the deck with Pinot girl. We have a gate across the steps and both of us watch her, the deck is 12' off the ground, so jumping off wasn't a problem....till now....
She took a sudden running leap through the ballistrades with no hesitation. Thank goodness it surprised her as much as ourselves. She froze, Coop ran down, grabbed her and took her inside. SO GROUNDED!

My goodness, she could have really gotten hurt. I guess the grounding is justified. Pinot, no more of that stuff sweet girlie. Diego says being grounded isn't so bad though, better than the daily dose of prozac!

I doled out loads of kisses to Diego from everyone.

Pinot's Mom
06-10-2010, 08:48 PM
Yes, Pinot could have gotten really hurt, it's fortunate she didn't. The thing that shocks me is, if you look at the gatherings album in my profile you'll see a couple of pictures of the width of the ballustrades. It's not wide, and she just took off with no hesitation, in the dark!

Anyway...more kisses to Cali and Diego! :)