PDA

View Full Version : I cannot believe the supidity of some people...

moosmom
06-07-2010, 05:41 PM
There's a family on Dr. Phil right now with a 10 year old son who needs help NOW!!! He's going around killing little animals, putting mice in the microwave, etc.

His family is terrified for their lives and the lives of any animals. When asked if they had any other animals and they said, "Only a cat"!!! Dr. Phil told you they need to get that cat outta that house immediately. They said they were discussing it. Phil told them there's no discussing it, the cat goes NOW.

I see another Jay Baldwin in the making. His mother said this kid was molested.

This is scary!!:eek::eek:

Husky_mom
06-07-2010, 06:01 PM
whatīs worse.. is they need to go to a show so someone tells them what to do..

for the catīs sake.. he does need to be rehomed.. and the kid, molested or not, needs professional help ASAP..

Karen
06-07-2010, 06:07 PM
The child needs psychological help, hopefully any money they make from their appearance will be put toward getting him serious help, and years of therapy if need be. At least the child's parents are willing to admit he has a problem, and the situation can be ameliorated starting now, so he need not grow up and become a serial killer or serial abuser. The earlier he gets help, the better.

caseysmom
06-07-2010, 06:10 PM
I wonder how many of those stories are made up, hopefully this one is.

Taz_Zoee
06-07-2010, 06:24 PM
I wonder how many of those stories are made up, hopefully this one is.

That's what I was thinking. But if it's not, more than likely Dr Phil will get the kid help. From what I've seen of the show that usually happens.

RICHARD
06-07-2010, 06:44 PM
whatīs worse.. is they need to go to a show so someone tells them what to do..

Worse?

It's the Dr. PILL show.:eek: