PDA

View Full Version : Just for YOU!!!!

RICHARD
06-07-2010, 11:19 AM
Ed is a wonderful giving cat.

I was sitting in my chair and Ed plopped himself down in front of me and dragged his rear, like a dog does, across the rug.

With his contrasting fur it was easy to see part of the tootsie roll that was stuck to his fur, roll out from underneath him.

I thought, what the heck.......

And I laughed.

I was shocked and I laughed.:o

Cinder & Smoke
06-07-2010, 11:26 AM
:eek:
Hey DAD ~

I'm out of Potty Paper ...

Take care of this, will ya??

THANKS
/s/ ED

lvpets2002
06-07-2010, 12:44 PM
:p And where was Dad when I needed my Butt wiped.. Yup laughing in the chair at me.. Poor Ed.. Shame on you Richard..

momoffuzzyfaces
06-07-2010, 01:05 PM
Poor Ed!!! You not only laughed at him, you told the entire Internet about it! I'd look for the next tootsie roll to be in your shoe, if I were you. ;):love:

Husky_mom
06-07-2010, 01:13 PM
Poor Ed!!! You not only laughed at him, you told the entire Internet about it! I'd look for the next tootsie roll to be in your shoe, if I were you. ;):love:

lol... that reminded me of a friend.. who one day woke up to a tootsie roll on his chest.. hahaha.. guess he made kitty mad...

catmandu
06-07-2010, 04:31 PM
Poor Old Edster , being laughed at on Pet Talk.:(
But I would ask a Vet Richard as that could be a sign that somethings wrong with your White Friend if he's having trouble eliminating:eek:
That's how I found that Sam aka Shemp was very ill, that he had major renal failure:eek:
We are praying that there si nothing wrong with Your Edster:love::love::love:

RICHARD
06-07-2010, 04:53 PM
Poor Old Edster , being laughed at on Pet Talk.:(
But I would ask a Vet Richard as that could be a sign that somethings wrong with your White Friend if he's having trouble eliminating:eek:
That's how I found that Sam aka Shemp was very ill, that he had major renal failure:eek:
We are praying that there si nothing wrong with Your Edster:love::love::love:

Thanks, It's his hair, I have to clip him.

Otherwise?

No problems.....When I cleaned his box yesterday it was all good. I had plenty of stuff to keep me company.;)

momoffuzzyfaces
06-07-2010, 06:35 PM
Thanks, It's his hair, I have to clip him.

Otherwise?

No problems.....When I cleaned his box yesterday it was all good. I had plenty of stuff to keep me company.;)

My Leonardo was blessed with a fuzzy bum too. He'd get a tootsie roll stuck to his fur every once in a while when he did his business. I sure miss that stinker. Hard to believe he's gone a year this month. Harder still to believe that poop sticking to a fuzzy bum brings back fond memories of him. ;):love:

krazyaboutkatz
06-08-2010, 12:32 AM
My Ziggy has done the butt scoot boogie across the carpet before too. She also has a fluffy butt but her problem is that when she squats to go she squats too low and sits in it so it then sticks to her. Both Sky and Storm never have this problem because they know how to position themselves correctly. Lion cuts do wonders for this problem. Good luck.:)