PDA

View Full Version : Biddy

chimom
06-07-2010, 06:46 AM
You are a Beauty Biddy. I love american eskimo dogs.

jaxs
06-07-2010, 07:22 AM
hi Biddy is my kind of girl!! She sees life in her own way and just keeps tip toeing through the tulips and having a grand time. Way to go Biddy!!!:):):):):):)

tatsxxx11
06-07-2010, 07:40 AM
Good morning beautiful Biddy! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet Eski girl!:love: What a beautiful girl you are, simply precious!!! And yes, you march to the beat of a different drummer, hehe, but that's part of what makes you sooo extra special! And thankfully you found your way to a home and committed FOREVER family who will love and cherish you all the days of your life; just the way you are, for who you are!:cool: I can just imagine how special it is to curl up with you each night; the softest, warmest, most comforting "pillow" imaginable! I only wish I were there to cover your sweet face with kisses, Biddy; I hope your Mommy will pass along a bunch to you, from me!:) Congratulations on finding the bestest home a pup could ever for, sweetheart! I wish for you and your proud people, a very happy Dog of the Day bash, and countless more wonderful years of shared love and companionship!:love::love::love: Lots of love to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Biddy!!!

kaycountrygal
06-07-2010, 08:39 AM
What a pretty dog you are. Sometimes I bump into things also. She really does sound as if she is a wonderful friend companion and lots of fun. Congrats on being DOTD.

momoffuzzyfaces
06-07-2010, 01:00 PM
Biddy what a beauty you are!!! :love:

Seeing your sweet pictures sure brightened up my rainy day today. I love the one of you upside down! :) I'm so glad you have a loving home and family now. You deserve nothing less!!! I hope you are being properly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!! :D:love:

lizbud
06-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Hello Biddy,

I think you are a beautiful girl.:love: I love that gorgeous coat of white.
So you definately have your own personality & style, that only makes you
more special.:) Congratulations on being honored as our very special
DOG OF THE DAY.:) I hope you enjoy this special day sweetie. Sending lots
of hugs & kisses too. xxxooo:D

Daisy and Delilah
06-07-2010, 04:56 PM
Hello to you, gorgeous girl!! Our Mom is ecstatic to meet you today and so are we. We hear her speak so fondly all the time of her RB Benny, another beautiful American Eskimo dog. She says Benny was the love of her life many years ago. She still misses him alot. Biddy, you are just precious!! We shudder to think where you were headed. Thanks to your fabulous family for saving you. Why in the world wouldn't your former owner have tried to find a good home for you? What goes around comes around. Bad karma right back at them. We happen to know that you are a very gentle, laid back and docile breed. A fantastic doggie and long time companion. Our Mom's Benny lived to be 16. We know your family is in for a wonderful life with you. Your pictures are fantastic!!! We would love to give you tons and tons of kisses from us but since we can't, please tell the family to deliver those kisses for us. Some for the fursibs too please. Congrats on your big day as our most pretty DOTD!!!!! Happiness Always Sweetheart!!!!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Sweltering Hot, Florida :cool: :cool:

Momo
06-07-2010, 05:21 PM
Another great rescue story...I'm so glad that someone knew you'd be a great pet...they took the time to get you acclimated to a new situation/home! :love:
Enjoy your DOTD status, Biddy! ;)