PDA

View Full Version : Tom the Terrific!

tatsxxx11
06-06-2010, 01:00 PM
Hi there Tom! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!!! Oh yes, you ARE handsome..stunningly handsome!:eek::cool: What a magnificent creature you are, Tom! I'm thinking by now you might be an entire foot taller than me!:D And if (fingers crossed) you're fortunate enough to avoid injury to your tail, well, before long your person's going to have to get a longer couch!:p;) You truly are one most unique companion critter; perhaps not your average Joe's choice for a pet! But there's no doubt that you and your devoted, caring, loving guardian make one perfect match!:love: You guys are so lucky to have one another!

I hope you're enjoying a very special day, celebrating with your person; being loved and spoiled to pieces; treated to lots of yummy veggies and treats, all your heart desires!:) Thanks to your person for sharing your stunning self with us today; for giving us the chance to meet and honor you for the very special creature that you are! Long and happy life to you, magnificent Tom!:love::love::love:

snakemama
06-06-2010, 01:46 PM
Hi Tom! What a gorgeous Iggy you are! Enjoy your day!!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-06-2010, 02:09 PM
Tom you are indeed one handsome fellow!!! :love:

What a treat to see your picture and read about you today! :) It's great that you have never lost your tail!!! I bet it is fun having you for a best friend.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!:D:love:

AvaJoy
06-06-2010, 04:46 PM
Tom, what enjoyment to see your picture and read that you are well taken care of and have a healthy, happy life! I wish you years of contentment with your devoted and loving guardian, and hope you get extra special attention and treats in honour of being chosen as our truly spectacular POTD! :cool::)