PDA

View Full Version : Happy Gotcha Day, sweet Luna!!

Kirsten
06-05-2010, 01:13 PM
Today, it's 10 years ago that I brought my Luna Girl home!! :love:

This was my first evening with her:

http://www.catmom.de/luna/luna1.jpeg http://www.catmom.de/luna/luna2.jpeg

I love you so much, my sweet little Luna, and I hope you never regretted that you came to live with me!

Kirsten

momoffuzzyfaces
06-05-2010, 01:36 PM
Aww! Just look at that sweet little baby face!!! She certainly grew into one stunning girl!!! :love:

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY LUNA!!! :love::love::love:

Randi
06-05-2010, 02:25 PM
Luna was so cute as a baby and she has grown up to be beautiful. She is so lucky to have found you to share her life with, Kirsten.

Happy Gotcha Day, Luna! :love:

krazyaboutkatz
06-05-2010, 02:56 PM
HAPPY 10th GOTCHA DAY LUNA!!! She sure was cute little kitten and now she's a gorgeous adult cat. She's one lucky cat to have found such a wonderful loving home like yours.:)

Karen
06-05-2010, 03:15 PM
Wow! That was a happy day, indeed. I am sure Luna is grateful every day that she has a momma who loves her so very much!

phesina
06-05-2010, 03:19 PM
Ohhhh, what adorable baby pictures! And now she's been part of your life for a whole decade!

Happy Gotcha Day, beautiful LUNA!!!!!

lizbud
06-05-2010, 06:25 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Luna.:love:

Catty1
06-05-2010, 08:48 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, gorgeous moon- kitty! :love::love::love:

Kirsten
06-06-2010, 04:04 PM
Thanks!! :) Yes, Luna is indeed the love of my life! :love:

I need to tell you this little story (If I haven't already). The first night I had her at home with me, she slept behind the computer table where I had a pair of very fluffy slippers, they were shaped like a dog's head (you know, these kind of thingies you had in the 90's). She slept in one of those, obviously the fluffy fur reminded her of her kitty mommy. But in the morning at 5 am, she woke up and felt lost, and she cried out loud for her mommy. I called her by her name, and immediately she came running, as fast as her short little legs could carry her across the room. I had to help her into my bed, it was too high for her, and once she was in there, she started purring and rubbed my face and neck her tiny little body, and started crawling around my head, with the loudest purr that could ever come from such a tiny kitten. It was as if she accepted me as her new mommy that moment, and I swear, that was the moment we bonded! :love: :love: :love:

Queen of Poop
06-06-2010, 04:10 PM
Happy Gotcha Day to you both!! :love:

momcat
06-07-2010, 09:41 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, sweet Luna!!! :love::love::love:
No wonder you're such a beautiful kitty girl, you were such an adorable baby! It's no wonder Meowmie fell in love with you right from the beginning.

I wish you and your Meowmie many more wonderful years of love, loyalty and companionship.

Sending you lots and lots of scritchies, lovies, and smoochies to help celebrate your very special day! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Taz_Zoee
06-07-2010, 09:45 AM
Aww, the story of how you bonded with her brought tears to my eyes. That's so sweet!

Happy Gotcha day Luna! :D :D

Barbara
06-07-2010, 12:43 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Luna!!!

Kirsten I love that story of Luna's first night. It reminds me of Tigris first night which did not start in our bed but ended there- him lying on top of the down comforter and us not wanting to move;).

catmandu
06-07-2010, 04:38 PM
That happened the first night with My Pouncer My First Cat:love: who was dumped at a Pet Store and was in a cage with her food and litter box side by side.
She was lost in my apartment ans was by the register and when I called kitty, she come a running and we were freinds forever:love:
It must seen like yesterday Kirsen, and here it is a deacde later.:love:
Where did all that time go so fast.:confused:
Con Cat Ulations to Our Two Dear Friends :love::love: on Ten Years of Love and Companionship:love::love:
May there be Ten More Years of Love:love::love:

phesina
06-07-2010, 05:38 PM
Oh,what a sweet story, Kirsten! Thank you!

cassiesmom
06-08-2010, 10:21 PM
Happy Gotcha Day to you, precious Luna! :love: