PDA

View Full Version : Cumbria shootings

Pawsitive Thinking
06-03-2010, 04:38 AM
This took place yesterday -12 people dead :(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/10222188.stm

Medusa
06-03-2010, 07:21 AM
The article quoted possible reasons for his shooting rampage but I just don't understand why he had to express his rage in that way. Why do people shoot others randomly? Is it b/c the shooter feels s/he's an innocent victim so s/he's going out to find more innocent victims? I just don't get it. Prayers to the families of the victims.....:(

lvpets2002
06-03-2010, 09:36 AM
:( Yes I saw this on the news this morning.. It was so horrible & very sad.. Prayers to All..

Marigold2
06-03-2010, 12:48 PM
They are just mad, mad, mad. Don't feel their life is worth anything so they can't imagine another's life being worth anything either. Their compassion setting is shut off and they don't see humans or fur babies as anything but insects.
Like stepping on an ant or swatting a fly, they annoy us, we kill them, feel good about getting that damn fly and move on. That damn fly I am so mad at it, I will kill the SOB. That is how they see others.
The question really is HOW did they get that way? Were they born defective? Or made so by socity? Either way they kill. Babies can be born defective in body and mind.