PDA

View Full Version : Abby

LHCamry
05-29-2010, 06:40 AM
Abby...What a big beautiful baby you are. I would love to give you a lot of hugs and kisses to. I know you have been a special addition to your family. I wish you many more years together. You do not look 15 1/2 years old.Congratulations on DOTD. We all got to see you.:love:

An Animal Lover:love:

chimom
05-29-2010, 07:01 AM
what a beauty you are Miss Abby. You are just a down right cutie pie. I had 2 sheltie and eskimo spitz mix doggies.

tatsxxx11
05-29-2010, 10:33 AM
Good morning Abby! A very happy Dog of the Day to, sweet baby girl! What an honor it is to have such a beautiful seasoned citizen as our featured honoree!:) You are simply too precious for words, Abby! I too wish I could cover that sweet face of yours with countless kisses! As your parent says, you have such an expressive face! I can't hardly believe you are 15 1/2 years young!!!:eek: You look so youthful! I can only imagine the countless happy memories you and your family have made over these many years!:) How blessed they have been, having known your love and companionship since you were just a wee one! And what a rich and adventure filled life you have been blessed with, enjoying those boat rides, trips to your cabin, countless walks; just enjoying the company of your devoted family!:love: Every family should be so lucky, to have a pup as special as you, Abby! And I wish for you and them, many more happy, peaceful, love filled years together! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart! Hope you're treated to an extra walk, some yummy treats, and lots and lots of love!:) Hugs and kisses to you, precious Abby!:love::love::love:

kaycountrygal
05-29-2010, 11:52 AM
Hello, Your Abby is such a beautiful sweet dog. I hope you and your family have many more years with her. Sounds as if she (and you all too) enjoy life very much. Thanks for sharing. Kay in NC

momoffuzzyfaces
05-29-2010, 03:46 PM
Abby you are certainly one stunning girl!!! :love:

I so enjoyed seeing your wonderful pictures. I can only imagine how great it is to be best pals with you and see your sweet face every day!!! :) I hope you are being properly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!:D:love:

lizbud
05-29-2010, 05:06 PM
Hi Abby,

It is a real pleasure to meet you Abby. You are a beautiful girl, with
the face of a little angel.:love: Congratulations on being our honored
DOG OF THE DAY.:) I hope you continue to bring joy to your lucky
family & friends for a long time yet. Hugs & kisses sweet girl.:)

cassiesmom
05-29-2010, 08:36 PM
Beautiful white Abby! I agree with LHCamry - I too would like to give you lots of hugs and kisses! And I agree with Lizbud - I hope you continue to bring joy to your family for a very long time :love:. Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Abby!

chocolatepuppy
05-29-2010, 08:50 PM
You're a very pretty girl Abby!!!:love: You don't look your age. Congrats on being DOTD!
I hope this is a special day for you!:)