PDA

View Full Version : Some really sweet pictures of kittens

sana
05-29-2010, 05:21 AM
These are a few kittens who look really sweet. I got these pictures from Google.
You all might want to send pictures, too. So, please do upload some pictures, too!;)
Enjoy:love::love:;)

Medusa
05-29-2010, 07:10 AM
Oh yeah, they're cuties alright. Thanx for posting these. Oh, and welcome to Pet Talk!

Here are a few pix of my Fur Posse b/c you asked earlier to see them:

The first pic is Boo, the second is Coco Puff, next is Specs, then Yodie, then Creamsicle. Creamsicle is deaf and has a disease called cerebellar hypoplasia which means that she sometimes walks as though she's drunk but she gets along just fine. Coco Puff has a slight case of it, too, and his hearing goes in and out b/c he has bad sinuses.

Guess I'll have to visit the dog side more often so that I can see pix of your doggie One Down. :)

catmandu
05-29-2010, 09:28 AM
Is there anything sweeter than Baby Animals , even Animals that are not thought of as good lucking like Rhinoceri and Gorillas!!:love:
And thats a curse in a way for puppies and kittens, as they are so cute when adopted, but once they grow into Cats and Dogs are are not spayed and neutered , then they are expendale at a young age.:l:((:(