PDA

View Full Version : The Girls...

Laura's Babies
05-28-2010, 06:48 PM
Crew change is next Wednesday so I am getting ready to leave again but before I do, I thought I'd show off the girls around the house..

Pretty Giz, claiming some tissue paper that came in a gift the other day. We know how they are with tissue paper so I jusy threw it on the floor for her as soon as I saw it..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_1116.jpg

This was something I haven't seen since they were kittens and I just HAD to get a picture of it.. Here's Amy.. (How did she even fit in there?)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_1113.jpg

This summer weather has Boo feeling like a spring chicken again. I am seeing her up on the counter more and more.. (Isn't she lovely?)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_1109.jpg

And my beautiful Samantha..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_1108.jpg

kitten645
05-28-2010, 06:51 PM
Your girls are stunning as always. Doesn't it warm your heart when they revert to kittens? :love: Happy trails and come home soon!
Claudia

Karen
05-28-2010, 07:01 PM
You captured such a self-satisfied look on Giz' face! How funny that Boo is enjoying the warm weather so much, tell her she can have my share, as I don't find it as invigorating!

Catty1
05-28-2010, 07:21 PM
Is Giz healthy again?

Such lovely babies...Giz just looks like a glamour queen all sprawled out!:):love::love::love:

Medusa
05-28-2010, 08:17 PM
I just love Giz. And Samantha looks so much like my Boo Bear before he lost weight. Great pix, Laura!

chocolatepuppy
05-28-2010, 08:55 PM
Your kittys are just beautiful!:)

cassiesmom
05-28-2010, 09:10 PM
Hello again, beautiful Girls! I am very happy to see you again! Could you please have meowmie give you some hugs, snuggles and kisses from me?

krazyaboutkatz
05-28-2010, 11:50 PM
All of your girls sure are gorgeous.:) Thanks for sharing these pictures with us.:)

Laura's Babies
05-29-2010, 06:38 AM
Is Giz healthy again?

Yes Catty, she is doing great. The vet gave me lactulose for her and that solved her "going" problem. She is also throwing up a lot less fur balls.

I forgot to mention Amy is doing a lot better too now that the summer is here. She looks happier and moves around better. She comes and wants her loving, brushing and tummy rubs a lot now. Boo has gotten where when she gets in my lap, I reach for the brush, she starts purring! She has learned to love her brushing as much as the others do. I can hold it up to her face and she will brush her face herself... All I have to do it hold it for her. Brushing her has really cut down on her clumps of fur all over the house.

moosmom
05-29-2010, 07:25 AM
Laura,

Your babies are beautiful. Boo is a big girl and looks very sweet.

catmandu
05-29-2010, 09:21 AM
:love::love:
Our Awesome Angels Army is getting ready to join you Laura, your trips up the Mighty Mississipi are becoming more and more popular :love::love:
Especially in the summer where Our Awesome Angels can vist the wonderful cities and towns on the shore and swim innthe Mississippi!
:love::love:
And they just love your cooking!:love::love:

Laura's Babies
05-29-2010, 10:52 AM
Gary, the Awesome Angels Army has a open invatation to join me ANYTIME!! It is good that they report back to you of their adventures out there with me and like my cooking. I know they especially love Fridays as that is fish and shrimp day.. Saturday is steak day so they often show up for that day also.

phesina
05-29-2010, 11:53 AM
Oh, what nice pictures, Laura! They are gorgeous, as ever. Please give them all some skritchies and lovies from me!

Laura's Babies
05-29-2010, 12:01 PM
I JUST took this one. I looked and was stunned! LOOK where Boo was! I have not seen her here in AGES! This weather is making a new girl out of her! :eek:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/Booontheperch.jpg

catmandu
05-29-2010, 03:37 PM
And Laura you dont only have Pet Angels, but Hippos, Seals , Polar Bears and many other Aquatic Angels who love to swim in rivers that are in some ways the same, but different from the rivers they loved in on Earth.
Fish and Shrimp Night and Steak Night sounds good to Many Angels Laura, if if you hear a LOUD Pidgeon Purr , its My Moose the MagnfiCat looking for a rib eyes for Priscilla and their Eternal Baby Angel Family:love::love:
It is sad that your Girls miss you , bit someonehas to pay , food and shelter do have a price tag:):)

orangemm
05-29-2010, 03:49 PM
Aww, those pictures are so pretty with your gorgeous girls in them! Summertime makes everyone fell better!

Give them scritches from the boys and me...............:love::love:

phesina
05-29-2010, 06:47 PM
Ohhhh.. we always feel sad when you're about to leave again.. just as your girls do! (Someone's got to buy the cat food, however..)

Bon voyage, Laura.. Safe journey and safe home! And you and the Angels enjoy all those fishy delicacies!

kitten645
05-30-2010, 02:07 AM
:love::love::love:"Ohhhh.. we always feel sad when you're about to leave again.. just as your girls do! (Someone's got to buy the cat food, however..)

Bon voyage, Laura.. Safe journey and safe home! And you and the Angels enjoy all those fishy delicacies! "

Amen to that! I tell Calvin everyday that mom would love to spend the day with him but someone has to bring home the kibble! Safe travels to you and I hope your girls fare well as always. Kisses to Sam as we are fond of blackies. :love:

Medusa
05-30-2010, 07:11 AM
We'll miss you, Laura, but will catch up w/you on FB. Journey well. :love:

Laura's Babies
05-30-2010, 07:53 AM
Yes, they know the time is coming soon when I will have to leave them. Boo is being SO clingy lately. She hardly spends anytime in my bedroom and is always wanting in my lap and wanting attention. She came up the hall the other day and looked at me and "MEOOOOW!", came straight to me and jumped in my lap. She has become as clingy as Samantha! I am eating it up and loving every minute of it. She sure has changed into a real sweet heart.:love:

My dispatcher called me the other day and told me crew change could be right here in my back yard this time... It will be a southern crew change even if it isn't right here close by. MY captain said it will be between his back yard (Vicksburg Mississippi) and mine. No need to pack a lunch for the trip to the boat this time.

Pinot's Mom
05-31-2010, 12:37 PM
Travel Safe!! Beautiful kitties!

Laura's Babies
05-31-2010, 01:41 PM
I got this pretty picture of Amy today, there she was, just looking so pretty and sweet..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/Amy53110.jpg

phesina
05-31-2010, 05:44 PM
Bob is enraptured by that gorgeous photo of his true love Amy.. he sends her all his love!

Laura's Babies
05-31-2010, 05:53 PM
:love: :love: :love: Amy is so happy that Bob is enraptured with her picture. Her excitement wore her out and she is now napping, trying to recover. She sends Bob her love :love:...