PDA

View Full Version : Taking the "Activia Challenge"

happylabs
05-26-2010, 01:13 PM
Buddy is taking the Activia Challenge. :D

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1gyhbC1HXVU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1gyhbC1HXVU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Pinot's Mom
05-26-2010, 02:17 PM
So CUTE! Buddy has such a polite manner, too! :)

orangemm
05-26-2010, 03:12 PM
How darling!!

Activia is having a contest for people to submit videos; you should send this one in!:D:D He could be the next spokescat!!!:D:D

catmandu
05-26-2010, 03:29 PM
Activa does not ring a bell :confused:
Unless it'sa New Food only in the USA!:(

catmandu
05-26-2010, 03:49 PM
Aww, thats cute Buddy sticking both paws in to sample her new Food.
That viseo looks like a winner to me:love:

lvpets2002
05-26-2010, 03:50 PM
:D That is just too funny & so cute.. Buddy is so polite about it too.. Yes Uncle Gary that is a yogart type of food..

Laura's Babies
05-26-2010, 04:10 PM
I WOULD submit it to them! If nothing else, they will get a great laugh and maybe even start marketuing it to the felines! (Isn't everybody looking for a new market to advertise their product to?)

SO, did he take that 14 day challange and did he get better?

(That was just to cute a video! I just kept saying "OMG!.....OMG!!")

catmandu
05-26-2010, 05:00 PM
I will have to try that, that might be all right for My Juke Joint Joseph, if I can get him away from the King's Buffet Roast Chicken!:love::love:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/meowies3214.jpg
Not a chance Dear Old Dad!!:love::love:

Sonia59
05-26-2010, 05:10 PM
Too cute! Peppito loves yogurt, but he would never put his paw in the pot, never! He even does not like having his wiskers dirty with yogurt :rolleyes: He prefers eating it from a spoon or from meowmie's hand :D

Grace
05-26-2010, 05:27 PM
I would definitely send it to them. Look how he keeps going back for more - not just a one-and-done.

What flavor is that? Our Reese loves the cherry :)

happylabs
05-26-2010, 06:18 PM
I would definitely send it to them. Look how he keeps going back for more - not just a one-and-done.

What flavor is that? Our Reese loves the cherry :)

I was actually done with it and there was only a little left in the bottom. It was the strawberry/banana. My daughter and I got a 12 pack of the yogurt on Sunday. There is vanilla, strawberry/banana, and peach in the pack. I have had all three and they are all good.

Bud drinks milk that way with his paw from a glass if I have one on the stand. I will have to post a video of that. I know they are not supposed to have milk. I have to really watch him if I have a glass on the stand.

snakemama
05-26-2010, 06:20 PM
Send the video in to CuteOverload!!
http://cuteoverload.com/page/submissions/

Buddy has such a polite manner about him. :)

Grace
05-26-2010, 06:23 PM
If you send it on to Activia, you might get a bunch of coupons :):)

cassiesmom
05-26-2010, 06:36 PM
Awww, Buddy! What a cutie you are, enjoying your yogurt! And you are next to Tink's toboggan, too :D You are such a handsome kitty- please have mom give you and your siblings some hugs and snuggles from me :love:.

Your fan,
Elyse

p.s., Cassie likes to lick the yogurt from the foil lid. I hope it isn't bad for her, because she licks it clean and then swats the lid on the kitchen tile :rolleyes:

krazyaboutkatz
05-27-2010, 12:57 AM
Very cute. Thanks for sharing.:)

Killearn Kitties
05-27-2010, 04:52 AM
Buddy has such a polite manner about him. :)

:D Doesn't he just! That is the most adorable video. My cats have never bothered with yoghurt, but I remember working with a girl whose cat came running from wherever she was in the house when she heard a tub being opened.

Sonia59
05-27-2010, 04:57 AM
:D Doesn't he just! That is the most adorable video. My cats have never bothered with yoghurt, but I remember working with a girl whose cat came running from wherever she was in the house when she heard a tub being opened.

Peppito does this exactly. Whenever he hears a noise resembling the opening of a yoghurt, the next second he is here :D :D

happylabs
05-27-2010, 07:38 AM
Awww, Buddy! What a cutie you are, enjoying your yogurt! And you are next to Tink's toboggan, too :D You are such a handsome kitty- please have mom give you and your siblings some hugs and snuggles from me :love:.

Your fan,
Elyse

p.s., Cassie likes to lick the yogurt from the foil lid. I hope it isn't bad for her, because she licks it clean and then swats the lid on the kitchen tile :rolleyes:

Thate is cute.
I don't think a little is bad for them. It hasn't hurt Buddy yet.

catmandu
05-29-2010, 04:05 PM
Oh, Its not a Cat Food!!!:eek:
Is My Old Face red!!!:confused:

happylabs
05-29-2010, 04:17 PM
Oh, Its not a Cat Food!!!:eek:
Is My Old Face red!!!:confused:

Ohhh sorry! No, it is yogurt for people. Well, if you haven't seen the commercial, you wouldn't know.

phesina
05-29-2010, 06:45 PM
Activa does not ring a bell :confused:
Unless it'sa New Food only in the USA!:(

Activia is yogurt with enzymes or something in it which are supposed to make it extra-good for you!

momtomany
05-31-2010, 08:21 AM
How darling Buddy is. You should send the video to Activa. Who knows what could happen. Maybe Jamie Lee can share a yougurt with Buddy.:D

catmandu
05-31-2010, 09:27 AM
I wonder if Juke Joint Joseph:love: would like Activa, as it may help put a little weight on My Poor Thin Tuxedo:love:. I will have to keepan eye open for coupons or deals.:love:

phesina
05-31-2010, 06:13 PM
You can get Activia in Canada, Gary - http://www.activia.ca/en/FAQ/

I see the company name is "Danone" in Canada.. it's "Dannon" here.