PDA

View Full Version : Rie and I went shopping today. To help the coast

Laura's Babies
05-26-2010, 12:46 PM
They had this place on the news the other day and I wanted to GO! I could have ordered it online but the store is local to us and I wanted to actually SEE it and get it NOW! OMG! This stuff is SO pretty and did I ever spend some money in that store today.. Could have spent a ton more if I had money to burn. 100% of the proceeds (after paying for materials) is donated to help clean up the Gulf Coast and to help the people who's lively hoods have been taken away from them.

Just go take a look at this stuff and how pretty it is! I have seen her other designs on the window decals (on cars) and thought they were pretty but this one (I think) is her best design yet. It is ALL high quality stuff, not cheaply made.

If you are wondering how you can help the coast, this is a good place to start. ( got the License Plate, the 6 inch decal and shirt for myself and some stuff for gifts for several people)

http://curethecoast.org/store.html

Karen
05-26-2010, 01:03 PM
How lovely her stuff is, thanks for sharing this with us. We're all praying for an end to the spill, and for healing to begin! You are all in our prayers.