PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy/Bones/The Mentalist finales - Anyone?

CountryWolf07
05-24-2010, 08:19 PM
So did anyone see these finales? I did, since they were my three favorite shows I like to watch on Thursdays.... Out of three, I was pretty impressed with Grey's Anatomy!!

Alysser
05-24-2010, 09:11 PM
I still have not watched Grey's Anatomy but it's on my TiVO! :P I don't watch the other two that often, but The Mentalist bothers me - they totally copied psych. ;) I heard Grey's Anatomy was really really good though! I hope it's true.

3Catcondo
05-24-2010, 09:18 PM
I used to be a Grey's fan from the very first episode, but back when this season started I just couldn't get into it. I didn't watch but a couple episodes in the fall. That being said, last Thurs night nothing else was on at 9so I started watching Grey's. I could not stop watching it!!! It was THAT good. And the acting from a few of them was superb...:)

CountryWolf07
05-24-2010, 10:02 PM
I used to be a Grey's fan from the very first episode, but back when this season started I just couldn't get into it. I didn't watch but a couple episodes in the fall. That being said, last Thurs night nothing else was on at 9so I started watching Grey's. I could not stop watching it!!! It was THAT good. And the acting from a few of them was superb...:)

I was the same way about Grey's... I guess the writers saved the best for the last one! Hmmmm..

Scooter's Mom
05-24-2010, 10:14 PM
I've faithfully watched Grey's since the beginning. I have to say that the season finale this year was amazing.

It was so well done. I'm still watching pieces of it off of Hulu.

cassiesmom
05-25-2010, 07:43 PM
I DVR'd "The Mentalist". Haven't watched it yet.