PDA

View Full Version : Bailey, Quarter Horse

sana
05-24-2010, 09:43 AM
I :love: horses and so you know, I :love::love::love::love: Bailey. She is sooo sweet and I hope she lives a long happy life with her owners. Bailey looks so sweet playing in the snow. I really wish that I would get a horse someday.:)

tatsxxx11
05-24-2010, 12:10 PM
Hi there Bailey!:) Happy Pet of the Day to you!:love: What a lucky young person your guardian is, having a beautiful forever friend and companion in you! I can't imagine a more cherished Christmas gift! You are simply stunning Bailey, love you coloring!:eek: And I an see from the look on your face that you are one happy horse as well!:D What a great shot of you romping in the snow, kicking up your heels and having fun! hehe And the scenery is almost as pretty as you!:) Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart! I wish for you a very special day of celebration, and countless more years with your wonderful family! Love and big hugs to you, beautiful Bailey!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
05-24-2010, 12:48 PM
Bailey you are indeed a great beauty!!! :love:

I loved seeing your sweet picture today and can only imagine how fun it is to be best friends with you. I hope you and your loving family are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D:love:

Marigold2
05-24-2010, 08:25 PM
What a beautiful girl Bailey is. She sounds so lovely too. Have fun riding her this summer and enjoying all the fun together.
How did she fit under the tree?

snakemama
05-24-2010, 10:42 PM
Hi Bailey!! What a gorgeous horse you are!! Congrats on your special day!