PDA

View Full Version : LOST Finale

Pembroke_Corgi
05-24-2010, 08:04 AM
What did the other LOST fans on here think of the finale?

I thought it was good, but so sad, especially the last scene with Jack in the jungle with Vincent! I'm also a little sad the show is over.

Laura's Babies
05-24-2010, 08:36 AM
I watched it for a change. I normally don't watch it on account of how I work making it to hard to keep up with. But THIS was the last one and I wanted to see how it ended.

Ha! I am still not sure what I think of it, I would love to see it again. It was a great show tho...

I am going to look into getting all the seasons now so I can watch them all!

redbird
05-24-2010, 10:42 AM
I stopped watching Lost a couple of years ago, it was just too complicated for me and I lost all interest in the characters. I know many people were just as confused as I was, some continued to watch and guess, others like me just stopped watching. I heard that even after watching the finale questions would not be answered, you would have to buy the DVD to get the final answers, what a slap in the face that is for the true fans.

Husky_mom
05-24-2010, 11:29 AM
I only got to season two.. three went by me.. so I didnīt wanted to see four until I saw 3.. which I still havenīt.. then so many others came by.. I guess now Iīll be able to see them all with no rush or more seasons packing up... ;)

Catty1
05-24-2010, 11:35 AM
From "The New Adventures of Queen Victoria" May 24:

http://www.newadventuresofqueenvictoria.com/todaysstrip.php

prechrswife
05-24-2010, 03:14 PM
I was somewhat disappointed, mostly in that I'm a details kind of person, and I wanted more in the way of explanation of some of the specifics. The finale was ok, but I felt kind of let down by it.

3Catcondo
05-24-2010, 09:24 PM
I am a LOST fan...have watched it from the beginning. I thought the end was sad, but like many I too wish they would have answered more questions from random things from over the seasons. I think I have the last 2 seasons on dvr so I may go back and watch them as well as the finale again. Overall a good show and I'm sad to see it go.

K9karen
05-24-2010, 10:35 PM
Somehow I missed parts of Season 3 and totally missed the rest. That was unusual for me 'cause I was a LOST fanatic. I tuned in now and then but got, well LOST :p. So I'll go online or use Netflix. My TiVo isn't hooked up right. Oh well. I did see the last 15 minutes last night, and honestly, before I knew what hit me, I had tears rolling down my face. Ok, it was the dog laying next to Jack.

Anyone see Jimmy Kimmel's salute to LOST? It was hysterical. I loved the way the actors got along so well. It was really genuine.

anna_66
05-25-2010, 06:36 AM
I've watched every episode, even when I was "LOST" and didn't understand what was happening I loved it:p

I thought the season finale was great! I'm gonna miss it that's for sure!

BitsyNaceyDog
05-25-2010, 11:11 AM
Like Anna, I never missed an episode and I loved the finale. I thought it was perfect, or at least close to perfect. I thought most, if not all, of the big questions were answered. I'll miss the show, but I'm glad it's come to an end.

prechrswife
05-25-2010, 01:40 PM
Have you seen this? I thought it was funny.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1936291