PDA

View Full Version : Aunt In Hospital

fritz03
05-22-2010, 08:21 PM
My Aunt(Mom's sister) Wilhelmina is in the hospital.We got a call from my Uncle shortly after 10,she had once ,he got her up,then she fell again,couldn't get her up so he phoned her and I went over,we tried twice,couldn't she is a dead wait and the floor has hardwood floor,maybe slipped.he then phoned a next door neighbor and he came over,couldn't get her up so my Uncle called for the ambulance.The paramedics came and they had a chair that lowers right down and were able to get her in it and then went on a gurney,She is now in the hospital,may have had a slight heart attack.She seem to be in better spirits today according to Mom.The house over there was like a sauna,the one paramedic's shirt was soaked,I was in my pajamas.My Uncle has to have more patience with her,he got real mad and upset. She will be there for 2 or three days,they are doing some tests to see what is wrong,she did have a knee operation a few years back,my Uncle thinks it is a inner ear problem,wasn't the first time she has fallen,he has to help her get out of the tub.She didn't really eat a lot of supper last night,probably wasn't feeling well.took mom up to see her today,again tomorrow,Will keep you updated.

Daisy and Delilah
05-22-2010, 08:36 PM
Oh no, Barry. I hope she gets better. I'm sending out thoughts and prayers right now. It must have been a terrible scene and very upsetting.:(

Karen
05-22-2010, 08:36 PM
She'll be in our prayers.

Marigold2
05-22-2010, 11:05 PM
Sending best wishes to your aunt.

Catty1
05-22-2010, 11:58 PM
I hope your aunt is better soon! I wonder if the place being hot like a sauna did something to make her sick?

Prayers and best wishes going out.:love: