PDA

View Full Version : Gah...Lexi!

JuniorxMyxLove
05-22-2010, 05:28 PM
I am currently typing this one handed, with a cat in my lap. I don't really want her here, and life would be much easier if she were on the ground.

Buutt....when I felt her little nose on my leg and looked down, this is what I saw:

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t75/xxOHFxx/Riding/bestlexi.jpg

How can you say no to that? Sneaky little snot, pulling her cute face to get whatever she wants.

:rolleyes:

Karen
05-22-2010, 05:33 PM
I could not resist that face for a second!

phesina
05-22-2010, 07:56 PM
Awwwwwww... how could you resist? I certainly couldn't have!

cassiesmom
05-22-2010, 11:14 PM
How can you say no to that?

I couldn't! Lexi, you are such a beautiful kitty!

Laura's Babies
05-22-2010, 11:43 PM
Who could resist all that beauty and those begging eyes.. so pitiful.

(She'd be in my lap in a heart beat!)

Medusa
05-23-2010, 07:12 AM
She's a beauty alright. Who could resist those eyes?

catmandu
05-23-2010, 08:11 AM
I know how you feel , I know that we have all had times where we have wanted to read a book, or fix dinner or remove slothing from a laundry hamper
and there Our Cat sitting there, wanting attention.
:love::love::love:
We stop what we are doing and give Our Cat Companion the love and affection they desereve, and what we were doing can go on the back burner.
;);)
After all We Love Our Cats!!!
:love::love::love::love::love:

JuniorxMyxLove
05-23-2010, 08:34 AM
I know how you feel , I know that we have all had times where we have wanted to read a book, or fix dinner or remove slothing from a laundry hamper
and there Our Cat sitting there, wanting attention.
:love::love::love:
We stop what we are doing and give Our Cat Companion the love and affection they desereve, and what we were doing can go on the back burner.
;);)
After all We Love Our Cats!!!
:love::love::love::love::love:

haha whenever i do laundry, Lexi must be draped over my shoulder. She has a fit if she's not. -_-

Thanks guys - her birthday is next month (June 13) so be prepared for a monster thread, as that's also when Gypsy's birthday is (June 6) and Felix's estimated birthday.

phesina
05-23-2010, 10:26 AM
I am currently typing this one handed, with a cat in my lap. I don't really want her here, and life would be much easier if she were on the ground.

Buutt....when I felt her little nose on my leg and looked down, this is what I saw:

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t75/xxOHFxx/Riding/bestlexi.jpg

How can you say no to that? Sneaky little snot, pulling her cute face to get whatever she wants.

:rolleyes:

I'm also typing this one-handed right now. Bob, one of my CH kitties, wobbled his way over so I can hold him in my lap while I'm on-line. He has only started doing this recently, and there is no way I would deny him!

Taz_Zoee
05-23-2010, 11:34 AM
Nope. There's no way I would be able to say no to that face. :D She is adorable!

JuniorxMyxLove
05-23-2010, 01:42 PM
I' also typing this one-handed right now. Bob, one of my CH kitties, wobbled his way over so I can hold him in my lap while I'm on-line. He has only started doing this recently, and there is no way I would deny him!

I know - you just can't deny a little kitty face!

phesina
05-23-2010, 04:17 PM
Here's Bob in his standard position to let me know he wants to have his tummy rubbed..
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=113&pictureid=1964

Now, isn't he just the sweetest thing ever? And don't you think that, after he's worked so hard to wobble his way over to me, the least I can do is take him onto my lap? So I have to type one-handed.. so what?!

cassiesmom
05-23-2010, 05:11 PM
Dear Bob,

I am typing this one-handed in honor of Lexi's meowmie and your meowmie, who can type and pet a kitty at the same time!

These are for you: tummy rub tummy rub tummy rub tummy rub tummy rub...

What a great thread!

:love:,
Fan of Lexi and Bob,
Elyse

krazyaboutkatz
05-23-2010, 05:36 PM
Who could so no to any cat that wanted to be in your lap. I sure couldn't.:)

aTailOf2Kitties
05-23-2010, 05:39 PM
at least your kitties were happy in your lap and you could see the screen. My Havoc insists on pacing back in forth in front of the monitor looking for attention. He won't sit in my lap. If I'm lucky he'll park his butt on top of the printer for awhile before he gets restless again.

phesina
05-23-2010, 07:16 PM
Tummy rubs delivered.. Bobby says Thank you!:love:

JuniorxMyxLove
05-24-2010, 03:25 PM
at least your kitties were happy in your lap and you could see the screen. My Havoc insists on pacing back in forth in front of the monitor looking for attention. He won't sit in my lap. If I'm lucky he'll park his butt on top of the printer for awhile before he gets restless again.

*snort* nope, that's Felix. He does it more with my mom's laptop...but he likes to pace. And he'll attack your mouse hand if you don't pet him (this being the one cat who still has claws, bahaha)

smokey the elder
05-25-2010, 07:51 AM
"It's not time to type...it's time to pet the cat now!":D