PDA

View Full Version : My kitty Tink is a pop-up kitty - video

happylabs
05-21-2010, 05:54 PM
Silly Tink was in her little kitty tent playing this morning so I got a video. Her expression at the end is priceless.

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ni8L3zp5Q-A&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ni8L3zp5Q-A&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Taz_Zoee
05-21-2010, 06:08 PM
LOL, I didn't have sound, but that last look she seemed like she was shocked you were watching!!! :D

cassiesmom
05-21-2010, 06:24 PM
Tink, you are such a cutie! I :love: your expression at the very end!! Happy Friday, sweet Tink tuxie girl!

krazyaboutkatz
05-21-2010, 11:08 PM
Very cute.:) My girls have two that are connected and they love them so much that they're very torn up right now. Some day I need to get some new ones. Where did you buy yours? Mine was given to me as a gift so I think it was bought at Target but I'm not sure that they carry them now.

happylabs
05-22-2010, 05:50 AM
Very cute.:) My girls have two that are connected and they love them so much that they're very torn up right now. Some day I need to get some new ones. Where did you buy yours? Mine was given to me as a gift so I think it was bought at Target but I'm not sure that they carry them now.

The blue one I got at Walmart a couple years ago. Best $4 I ever spent. The red one I actually got at Dollar General. When they get bored with them I fold them up and put them away for a few weeks. When I get them out again it's like a new toy all over.

Laura's Babies
05-22-2010, 08:29 AM
Tink REALLY loves that thing as demostrated in that video! How cute!

catmandu
05-22-2010, 09:25 AM
Tink really does have that surprised " I didnt know that you were watching look":confused::confused:
Shes such a Sweet Little Tuxedo and truly is one funny and happy Cat!!:love::love:
My Found Cats and I are sending Tink a Big Meeeeowie ;)and Head Bumps :love: and Kitty Kissies:love:
And a Tuesday invite to the King's Buffet Tuesday:love:

Randi
05-22-2010, 10:12 AM
LOL! She sure enjoys that tent. :) That look she gives you in the end is hilarious - as if she didn't know you were there. :rolleyes: :D