PDA

View Full Version : Kitten chased by remote control mouse

happylabs
05-21-2010, 04:23 PM
Found this cute video on YouTube while posting my own. Very cute and entertaining!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TWwBdY1Yglg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TWwBdY1Yglg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Randi
05-21-2010, 04:40 PM
Aww, that is so cute!! LOL! I have a similar one for Fister, which a PTalker sent me years ago, but since I have carpets in all rooms, it doesn't go quite as fast. This kitten is certainly having fun with it. :D

Laura's Babies
05-21-2010, 05:26 PM
I had several for mine but the cat hair on the floor kept binding up the wheels and they never lasted long. They has fun with them but not as much as Tink did, THAT was adoreable and made me laugh so hard! Just waaaaaay to cute!

Taz_Zoee
05-21-2010, 06:11 PM
My co-workers probably think I am crazy. I am laughing in my cube all by myself. :D That was the cutest thing!!!
Paizly would have a blast with a mouse like that. Anyone know where I could find one?

Prairie Purrs
05-21-2010, 06:41 PM
I love how kittens seem to have an exemption from gravity and can just fly straight up when they feel like it. :D

krazyaboutkatz
05-21-2010, 11:05 PM
Very cute.:) A long time ago, I bought something similar but my cats were very afraid of it so I ended up giving it to my nephew and he used it as his own toy.;)

catmandu
05-22-2010, 09:29 AM
:love::love:
What a great Video.:love::love:
It has been so long since we have had a Kitten , that I had forgotten how crazy and unihibited that they can be!!:):)
What a Wild and Crazy Cat of the Future:love::love:

phesina
05-22-2010, 02:09 PM
LOL! That's just ADORABLE! Thank you.