PDA

View Full Version : It's official

pomtzu
05-21-2010, 07:50 AM
My granddaughter graduated h.s. last night, and to make it even sweeter, received several prestigious awards. Big celebration party tomorrow with about 50 friends and relatives. In just about 3 short months, she will be headed off for her totally new and exciting life at the university. Where did the time go??

I'll post a few pics, but my camera was acting up and didn't get as any as I wanted.

One of her alone.
One with old Granny - me.
One with her Mom, step-dad, and step brother.

Catherinedana
05-21-2010, 08:11 AM
Yay!!! Congratulations proud Granny! She's lovely. And so are you!

happylabs
05-21-2010, 08:41 AM
That is awesome! What a beautiful girl she is. Graduation was a very emotional time for me with both of my kids. I can only imagine how much you were beaming at seeing your grand daughter graduate. Congrats!

Medusa
05-21-2010, 03:28 PM
Hey, proud grandma, I know what you mean. When my son was in high school, I looked at him one day and said "When did you do that?" He said "Do what?" and I said "Grow taller than I am". Next thing I knew he was in college. It happens so fast, doesn't it? Your granddaughter has brains and beauty, a winning combo. :)

lvpets2002
05-21-2010, 03:52 PM
:) Woo Hoo.. Very Pretty Granddaughter.. Many Congrats on Graduation..

Vette
05-21-2010, 04:43 PM
Aw! congratulations to the both you :D

Asiel
05-21-2010, 07:59 PM
Congratulations for your very pretty granddaughter El. You're not so bad yourself for a granma ;). Looking good, those 3 months will fly by, hope ya'll have a great summer.

Freedom
05-21-2010, 08:30 PM
Hey what a wonderful family time! Congrats to your granddaughter, and boy you must be proud~! Lovely photos, thanks for sharing.

Lillycat
05-21-2010, 08:38 PM
the pics are great.....i especially like the one of the two of you.....

caseysmom
05-22-2010, 12:45 PM
I love that picture of you and your granddaughter.

Congratulations on her achievements!

Plus don't remind me mine graduates and leaves me soon!

Daisy and Delilah
05-22-2010, 08:40 PM
I know. We look around one day and our kids are, how old?? They're what?? It's hard to believe.

Ellie, she is just a stunning beauty. I think I told you before, she is like an Ivory girl. Classic good looks. Great picture of both of you. You look so pretty and really really proud.:D :D :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

pomtzu
05-23-2010, 08:40 AM
I have some party pics taken yesterday that I'll post a little later. The day was perfect - awesome weather, lots of guests, and TONS of fabulous food.

Thanks for the compliments. I'm not a good subject for a photographer, but the one of me with Tia wasn't too bad, so thought I'd post it. Tia could look gorgeous in a potato sack! We were having a good laugh about my pet name for her. When she was just itty-bitty, I started calling her "Boogger". When she got to be about 3 or 4, we decided that maybe I should slack off a little on that pet name. I could just picture her going to school and a teacher or fellow student asking her name, and she replying with "Boogger". :eek: What she was laughing at in that pics, was from me saying that "My Little Boogger" is now all grown up! :(:)