PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Delila!

tatsxxx11
05-19-2010, 11:01 AM
Good morning Delila Cleopatra! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:) I'm honored to be the first to congratulate you on your BIG day!:D What a precious little puppy you are...just TOO cute for words; such a beautiful blend of two of my fave breeds! (I can almost smell the puppy breath from here! hehe) What a lovely photo that is of you and your pretty, and clearly very proud, Mommy!:love: (All of your photos are simply heart melting!) You two were definitely destined to be together, sweet little one! And just think, you've only just begun your amazing journey together; what happy times and adventures await you two, what happy memories you'll be making over the years, as a team!:cool: And how neat that you have an extended family of friends to help keep the princess busy and happy while your Mom is at work! As the saying goes, "It takes a village," and that applies to furkids as well as human ones!:)

Enjoy your much deserved reign as our very special Dog of the Day, and wear your crown (another one, lol) proudly!!! Hope you and your Mom, and all of your many adoring friends and fans, enjoy a very happy, fun and love filled day! Hugs and kisses to you, adorable Delila!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
05-19-2010, 12:30 PM
Delila you are indeed one gorgeous girl!!! :love:

What fun it must be to be best friends with you and see your adorable self every day!!! Please, ask your mommy to give you a kiss or a few thousand from me, ok? ;)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!! :D:love:

Momo
05-19-2010, 01:42 PM
Oh my - what a lil' cutie you are! I'm happy that you have a loving human mama!
Enjoy your DOTD status, cute lil' Delila!!! :love::love::love:

inkeduptara
05-19-2010, 03:50 PM
Awe!!!!!!!! what a sweet face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!

chocolatepuppy
05-19-2010, 07:19 PM
Aww Delila, what a cutie you are!!!:love: It seems you and your human are a match made in heaven. :) Congrats on being DOTD!!!:D

Daisy and Delilah
05-19-2010, 07:35 PM
What a little cutie pie!!! You are one precious little pooch sweetheart!! Who doesn't want to reach in and pet that gorgeous shiny coat? Kisses to you from us, Delila Cleopatra!! Please tell Mom to do the honors. Congrats on your big day as our cutie pattotie DOTD!!! Happiness always!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool: