PDA

View Full Version : 9 words

Marigold2
05-19-2010, 10:21 AM
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt" vAlign=top width="100%">

NINE WORDS WOMEN USE
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

(1) Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead : This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh : This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That's Okay : This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint.. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' , that will bring on a 'whatever')
(8) Whatever : Is a woman's way of saying GO TO HELL
(9) Don't worry about it, I got it : Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

!

Catty1
05-19-2010, 02:16 PM
LOLOL! Those are great!:D

CountryWolf07
05-19-2010, 03:01 PM
LMAO. Last night, when I told Mike, "Go ahead." about Saturday, and he was very, very hesistant when I told him to go ahead and have his day off, relax, whatever and I'd see him later that evening. I had to laugh.. great share!! :)

Bonny
05-19-2010, 08:53 PM
10. WHEN? Means not letting them get of the hook. :mad: Fix it now or die.:D

RICHARD
05-19-2010, 09:05 PM
What a disgusting, sexist post.

And so true!

I have LES, I am laughing so hard.

Marigold2
05-19-2010, 10:21 PM
Richard it is not sexist it is just the way a women's mind works. Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, same concept.
Actually this should help all men understand us better so they can spend all their free time making us happy, fixing things around the house, taking us shopping and out to fancy shamcy places to dine and wine, taking us on European vacations where we can do more shopping using your credit card of course and then at night a long and slow foot rub while we have a Lemon Martini in one hand and the remote in the other.:D:D

Bonny
05-20-2010, 08:55 AM
I really like it when I have to close the house up & someone is sitting patiently in the care waiting for me & I have to run out with my shoe laces not tied (sometimes carrying my shoes in my hands) & get into the car & then tie them. I have to decide where we go to eat & I mention McDonalds, no he is thinking fancier. We drive 18 miles to the fancier & the place is closed. We end up at our usual dive to eat. Life is funny:) I use to get mad now I :D it has been 42 years of I am from Venus & your are from Mars. :)

wombat2u2004
05-20-2010, 10:19 AM
I'm flabbergasted :cool:

Vette
05-20-2010, 11:44 AM
LOL very true

an on a different sort of topic:
if its just you guys doing the shopping an shes asks you buy one or the other of something... buy both. cuz generally she'll change her mind half a dozen times before she decides. an usually its not the one you pick... LOL so save yaself the leg work an buy both.

my dad an i have found that out the hard way when my mom cant make up her danged mind when its just my dad an i shopping. LOL

lvpets2002
05-20-2010, 12:04 PM
:p Well I would say all of the above words do have the correct meanings..:D