PDA

View Full Version : Our Newest Family Member (update photos #18)

Craftlady
05-18-2010, 01:14 PM
His name is Carson and he is 3 yrs old.
This is is PetFinder photo. We are trying to get good ones here at the house but he is to busy exploring to stay still for a photo :)

Catty1
05-18-2010, 01:47 PM
AWWW! What a stunning and handsome dark grey tuxie boy! Welcome home, Carson! Sounds like he really likes your place as he is exploring all over.:):love:

How is the rest of the fur family taking to him?

If he has a story, I would love to hear it.

Craftlady
05-18-2010, 01:55 PM
AWWW! What a stunning and handsome dark grey tuxie boy! Welcome home, Carson! Sounds like he really likes your place as he is exploring all over.:):love:

How is the rest of the fur family taking to him?

If he has a story, I would love to hear it.

Everyone seems ok with Carson. Coco (dog) not to sure LOL
He is 3 years old and was at our shelter for 1 month. Given up because of allergies.

Taz_Zoee
05-18-2010, 02:06 PM
He is adorable!! He landed himself in one good home! :D :D

jennielynn1970
05-18-2010, 02:22 PM
Awe! What a handsome guy, and a striking looking face!

I was wondering the other day what your crew was up to.... nice to see you again!

Medusa
05-18-2010, 02:49 PM
Aw, look at the cute little tuxie boy! :love:

catmandu
05-18-2010, 03:40 PM
Its so nice to see that that still young, yet mature Cat has found a Great Furr Ever Home.:love::love:
We pray that Carson and Coco can reach a detente:love::love:
Thats more thna half the battle that Your Companion Cats are so accepting.:love::love:
You are so lucky Carson to find a new Furr Ever Home, especially one this good.:):)
You have won the Stray Cats Lottery :cool::cool:

phesina
05-18-2010, 04:04 PM
What a beauty, a fine-looking fellow!

Welcome HOME, Carson! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

moosmom
05-18-2010, 04:45 PM
Welcome Carson!!! You've got a great home and I KNOW you'll be very happy.

Congrats!!!!

Freedom
05-18-2010, 05:43 PM
Carson, my what big round eyes you have! What a lucky, handsome boy.

Laura's Babies
05-18-2010, 06:04 PM
What a handsome buy Carson is! You are lucky to have found him and we all know he is lucky he now has a proper home. He looks SO sweet!

happylabs
05-18-2010, 06:26 PM
Oh beautiful Tuxedo boy. Tink is in love. :love:

momcat
05-18-2010, 07:33 PM
What a face!!!!

Hi Carson and welcome to PT! You found yourself the purrfect loving furever home where you'll be loved, cared for, and safe. PT kitties get only the very best of everything and you're going to be a very happy kitty boy.

Please ask your Meowmie to give you lots of welcome scritchies, lovies, and smoochies from me. I hope you'll come and see us again very soon!

krazyaboutkatz
05-19-2010, 12:42 AM
Congrats!!!:) He sure is a very handsome boy and a very lucky one too. Now he's in a very loving forever home.:)

smokey the elder
05-19-2010, 07:01 AM
Thanks and paw applause from the fur crew for adopting an adult cat! He is very handsome.

Anikaca77
05-19-2010, 07:27 AM
Congrats on Carson!

He's adorable.

Welcome Carson!

Melissa

catnapper
05-19-2010, 08:21 AM
Welcome to your new home sweetheart!!!

I can't wait to see new photos of her.

Craftlady
05-20-2010, 08:32 AM
Some photos from "adoption day". He is such a sweetie!!!
Eleanor is only one really hissing at him (she is alpha cat). He loves to lay on my hand while I'm trying to surf the net or play Farmtown on Facebook LOL

Usual routine at nighttime is the 2 boys (Skinny and Stephen) sleep at the foot of our bed. Cindy is usually curled up in my legs. Last night 2 boys at foot of bed and Carson was between our pillows!!! Day 2 of forever home he is so comfortable :) :) Life doesnt get any better!!

Tomorrow is goes to our vet for "once over" check up. He does have some dirty ear issues (ear mites) which I kind of expected since he was at shelter for a month. I've been cleaning his ears out daily and I'm seeing less dirt each time.